1 minute ago, LittleJasonJr.61910 said:

OK, but what about the grab kills?

Back Breaker, Choke, Chest Chop, Free Kick. Or Eye Gouge, instead of Back Breaker, or even Jaw Rip. 

But, if you want to, The Bear Hug, looks good on J9, because He, killed someone with a Bear Hug, in Jason: Goes To Hell. 

Yeah, I use the Bear hug on part 9 Jason as well. I'd probably go with the machete for him.

I really like the battle axe kill when J9 throws it into the ground and forces the target's face on the blade. You get a great shot of the poor bastards face before death. A kill that isn't widely used that I personally love is the Two Handed Choke. Jason slowly chokes the target out of existence and then plants a boot right in the poor bastards face. 

I love this Jason's strengths and weaknesses, but he is probably my least favorite design for Jason's look.  So, I rarely use him.  The only kill I really like with his weapon is the simple axe to the chest then decapitation.  The one where he forces their face on the blade is cool, as well, but the animation is too slow for me.  When I do run this Jason, I use a lot of grab kills like back breaker, overhead slam to the ground, head punch, etc.