I gave him free kick, the one-punch decapitation, two handed choke and the final kill as the hacking away with fire axe into decapitation. 

Ill probably change the weapon kill once swapping is released.

As long as you have 2 handed choke, head punch and an axe kill, the last one doesnt matter.

I'd say since he doesn't really have a primary weapon in the movie, any weapon would do, but personally, I'd keep the fire axe myself. As for the kills, I use the 2 handed choke, the head punch, and the body slam.

I think the Pig Splitter, while using the Heavy Bloody skin on J8, is going to look awesome! 

Axe Throw is my favorite. It showcases the target with the axe firmly jammed in their forehead then Jason walks up and rips it free from the poor bastards skull.

I give him all his weapon kills and the head punch.

I do that with all the Jasons; I give them all their weapon kills and the one kill that was taken from their respective movie. 

Part 6 has the heart punch, 9 has the bearhug. I pretend J3 is pre-Uber Jason and I give him the backbreaker. I can't remember anything about Part 2 and 5 so I gave them the eye gouge and jaw rip respectively. 7 & 4 only have weapon kills cause they have so many and at least one for each is a close, fast one.

I love the back of the axe to the throat kill.  This is the one Jason that I don't really feel the need to change his weapon.  The machete kills are my favorite and seem to fit almost every Jason, so I know Ill run with that weapon on him some, but, for the most part, the fire axe suites part 8.  I use the fire axe to the throat, the hack and decapitation, the axe throw to the head, and the asphyxiation (or head punch) kill just for a quick kill when I'm boxed in crowded environments or in need of killing quickly due to large groups of counselors helping trying to help each other.   

Here's a trivia for you. Part 8 was the only Jason to never used the machete.