Sign in to follow this  
Aksana

More legendary Jasons?

Since Savini is so loved and the jealousy about having him is so big, and with Uber coming I cant recall more jasons than FvJ and Reboot? 

how would you go about to add one or so if you had the option, I mean I know there is comic jasons and so on but I mean they cant just stop the content and still maintain the success of the game

If they wanted to make more Jasons I imagine they'd just make an original design like Savini was.

39 minutes ago, Aksana said:

Since Savini is so loved and the jealousy about having him is so big, and with Uber coming I cant recall more jasons than FvJ and Reboot? 

how would you go about to add one or so if you had the option, I mean I know there is comic jasons and so on but I mean they cant just stop the content and still maintain the success of the game

I think , they said somewhere , that they will implement more self-created Jasons. They wanted to do a Jason with Pamela´s Sweater on the head , but he was scrapped for Savini Jason.

3 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I think , they said somewhere , that they will implement more self-created Jasons. They wanted to do a Jason with Pamela´s Sweater on the head , but he was scrapped for Savini Jason.

I hope they make more homemade ones, I would love a steroid jason with huge muscles and a disgusting mask made from tumors so when you wack his mask off its simply the skin falling off his face jJAzMD.gif

I saw some cool looking skins on the puzzle game they have. Some of those skills would look awesome 

5 minutes ago, Aksana said:

I hope they make more homemade ones, I would love a steroid jason with huge muscles and a disgusting mask made from tumors so when you wack his mask off its simply the skin falling off his face jJAzMD.gif

Well , what about Part IX?

https://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.joblo.com%2Fimages_arrownews%2Fpart9xx.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.joblo.com%2Fhorror-movies%2Fnews%2Ffriday-the-13th-the-game-unmasks-part-ix-jason-for-the-first-time-ever-153&docid=ToJY8m_VP7xHGM&tbnid=M9Au-Ce5k6ioOM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwiryr_coYvbAhWqh6YKHabkBnoQMwg7KAcwBw..i&w=656&h=343&bih=964&biw=1920&q=Part 9 unmasked&ved=0ahUKEwiryr_coYvbAhWqh6YKHabkBnoQMwg7KAcwBw&iact=mrc&uact=8

How about this design?

splatterhouse-3.jpg

They can´t even get the rights too Reboot-Jason and FvJ Jason.

And Rick looks also pretty different in each entry. He even had a purple Mask.

How about Beach Bum Jason? His drowning animation could be him emerging from the water and pulling out a life ring. Jason saves people folkes, be like Jason. 

jason-2015-karl-von-frankenstein.jpg

48 minutes ago, Aksana said:

I'd like to see an alternate universe Jason. A Jason that didn't die at the end of part 4.

I've always had an image in my head of an old Jason. One that hadn't had to do any killing for many years because the camps and homes around the lake were deserted. He would have lived in the woods like a hermit for a long time, he'd have a limp from having been stabbed in the leg, and would be missing a hand from one of his traps going off on him. 

• Like 2

A more skeletal Jason. As if hes been dead since part 3 and is being dug up as we speak. 

Ive seen a few women cosplay as Jason. Maybe a female Jason?

Kotobukiya-JASON_1-edit.jpg

8 minutes ago, Qcici said:

How about Beach Bum Jason? His drowning animation could be him emerging from the water and pulling out a life ring. Jason saves people folkes, be like Jason. 

jason-2015-karl-von-frankenstein.jpg

@Ghostboy20 has got one awesome pic of him with Jeans.....man , can Jason be fucking sexy.

Ive seen a few women cosplay as Jason. Maybe a female Jason?

Well , that would be a lot of work. They would even Need a new Mocap ,blablabla.

Just now, The Wolf with that Toast said:

@Ghostboy20 has got one awesome pic of him with Jeans.....man , can Jason be fucking sexy.

Shhh don't tell everyone!

5 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I saw some cool looking skins on the puzzle game they have. Some of those skills would look awesome 

Yea like frozen Jason would be awesome! (My avatar)

8 minutes ago, doitagain said:

Yea like frozen Jason would be awesome! (My avatar)

Yeah these things could make the game cool as well. Since they don't have the rights to a few Jasons they could make some cool Jasons for the game like the puzzle game.

11 hours ago, Aksana said:

I'm down for creative Jason's and maps. Your going to run out of film material sometime.

Once they've been able to do every Jason and location from the movies (Lazarus and/or Manhattan is the big one after Grendal & Jason X), then yeah, if the game is still doing well enough then I could see them creating some new things.

Maybe Jumper Header Jason finally ;)