52 minutes ago, SteveChristy said:

I have to recant my previous opinion of Jason X being a Savini clone. I no longer believe that's going to be the case. My guess on X's stats are:

Strengths

+ Stun Resistance

+ Destruction

+ Grip Strength

Weaknesses

- Can't Run

- Sense

- Stalk

lol...that's not a guess. That's exactly what's been shown on all the screenshots of his stat screen going around, ya goof.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SteveChristy said:

Also, I've started to main Savini not only as a salt mine recruiter, but weapon-swapping has added a whole new dimension of badassery to him

I actually gave my Savini Jason a pickax and was thinking of calling him "Salt Miner Savini".šŸ˜‚Ā Of course I don't use a non running Jason in online matches much anymore, especially against trolls and loopers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AldermachXI said:

lol...that's not a guess. That's exactly what's been shown on all the screenshots of his stat screen going around, ya goof.

Haven't seen'em.....clown. Or whatever the hell that's supposed to be in your avatar.

1 hour ago, aurllcooljay said:

I actually gave my Savini Jason a pickax and was thinking of calling him "Salt Miner Savini".

Love it.

1 hour ago, SteveChristy said:

Haven't seen'em.....clown. Or whatever the hell that's supposed to be in your avatar.

lol right. You haven't seen them ;)

Grip Strength For Jason X should be swapped for Weapon strength .Grip Strength is near useless unless you want a cool environmental kills.

6 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

Grip Strength For Jason X should be swapped for Weapon strength .Grip Strength is near useless unless you want a cool environmental kills.

I agree. Even with Grip strength (both as a strength or weakness) it really wonĀ“t help you get those environmentals (trust me , I almost always do environmentals [I probably have more environmentals than normal kills].

Sadly , he didnĀ“t get a +Shift or even a +Morph. I really canĀ“t live without a +Shift.

Maybe they have plans on Grip strength?

9 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I agree. Even with Grip strength (both as a strength or weakness) it really wonĀ“t help you get those environmentals (trust me , I almost always do environmentals [I probably have more environmentals than normal kills].

Sadly , he didnĀ“t get a +Shift or even a +Morph. I really canĀ“t live without a +Shift.

Maybe they have plans on Grip strength?

I think they've already hidden nerfed breakouts.Ā 

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

Agreed, he should have +weapon strength,Ā instead of +grip strength.

Actually... His stats should be changed entirely(Apart from destruction and can't run). Uber Jasons stats are identical to those of part 8.

Ā Think about it...

Uber Jason has +grip strength...

While part 8 Jason has -grip strength...

Uber Jason and part 8 bothĀ haveĀ -sense..

Uber Jason has -Stalk...

While part 8 has +Stalk...

They both have +destruction(Which is understandable because they break shit easily in the movies)...

They both can't run(Which is understandable because their both technically dead)..

The only two that are different is +Stun resistance for Uber Jason. And +Stalk for part 8.

Edited by Freddie Mercury
Got some stats mixed up...
  • Like 2

Like I said before in another topic. Uber doesn't have any of the big 3 weaknesses (- shift, - traps, - morph). Any Jason that can avoid those automatically makes them viable. All the other available stats that they'veĀ been presented for every Jasons are either niceĀ amenities or irrelevant.

I'm fine with no weapon strength for Uber. If he had it, this would put half the cast with that.Ā 

In the movie as a cyborg, he grab people around and fling them. But he didn't even use his machete X on anybody or killed anyone in robot form. So if we go by movie accuracy, Grip Strength is a better choice even though its an irrelevant strength.

Ā 

1 minute ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Agreed, he should have +weapon strength,Ā instead of +grip strength.

Actually... His stats should be changed entirely(Apart from destruction). Uber Jasons stats are identical to those of part 8.

Ā Think about it...

Uber Jason has +grip strength...

While part 8 Jason has -grip strength...

Uber Jason also has +sense...

Part 8 has -Sense...

They both have +destruction(Which is understandable because they break shit easily in the movies)...

They both can't run(Which is understandable because their both technically dead)..

The only two that are different is +Stun resistance for Uber Jason. And +Stalk for part 8.

Should we maybe give him instead of +Grip strength with +Shift? Or is he then too similar to Savini?

16 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Should we maybe give him instead of +Grip strength with +Shift? Or is he then too similar to Savini?

Maybe +Morph AndĀ +weapon strength. Instead of +Stun resistanceĀ Ā and +grip strength?

Destruction fits Uber perfectly.

They should Replace - Sense with Water speed...

Could replace -Stalk with - Shift?

Thats what i think...

Here are my stats for Uber Jason:

Strengths.

+Destruction.

+Morph.

+Weapon strength or Stun resistance.

Heres the weaknesses:

Weaknesses.

-Can't run.

-Water speed.

--Stalk or Shift.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Maybe +Morph AndĀ +weapon strength. Instead of +Stun resistanceĀ Ā and +grip strength?

Destruction fits Uber perfectly.

They should Replace - Sense with Water speed...

Could replace -Stalk with - Shift?

Thats what i think...

Here are my stats for Uber Jason:

Strengths.

+Destruction.

+Morph.

+Weapon strength or Stun resistance.

Heres the weaknesses:

Weaknesses.

-Can't run.

-Water speed.

--Stalk or Shift.

Instead of -Shift , letĀ“s just giveĀ himĀ -Traps that are nearly negated by +Morph. Well , I would leaveĀ  Stun resistance.

45 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , how? You think breaking free became is easier?

Absolutely. I've had a Tommy break out before I could even use head punch. No knife. Almost immediate. And I was in open space.

Mitch has broken out seemingly quicker than usual as well.

I even had a Deb break out on me seemingly fast.

These have all been in private matches with people I trust. So i doubt they're using a macro or anything else.

I'm no saying I'm 100% sure breakouts have been buffed.Ā But I would bet this to be the case.

3 minutes ago, malloymk said:

Absolutely. I've had a Tommy break out before I could even use head punch. No knife. Almost immediate. And I was in open space.

Mitch has broken out seemingly quicker than usual as well.

I even had a Deb break out on me seemingly fast.

These have all been in private matches with people I trust. So i doubt they're using a macro or anything else.

I'm no saying I'm 100% sure breakouts have been buffed.Ā But I would bet this to be the case.

That one with Mitch is certainly the case in offline-bots. I think it is because you have to lift them up longer with the new grab now.

There is definitely something different now.

People get so damn salty over savini.Ā  I very rarely play as Jason.Ā  Very rarely.Ā  Today I switched my preference from counselor to none.Ā  About the 4th match in, I get chosen as Jason on Higgins large.Ā  I had an epic shift grab on the host early in the game pre stalk.Ā  I quickly kill two more counselors after and get "you were kicked: host has left".Ā  C'mon.Ā  Just finish the match.Ā  Enjoy the mines, I guess.Ā Ā