He's definitely got a good kit, but it's not like he's impossible to stop. I just dislike him because I think his design is kind of lame, despite usually liking Savini's work in movies. 

55 minutes ago, Zentorno said:

This is false. It may not be an issue for you, but for people who bought it knowing it was rare, it's a big issue.

I'm no lawyer, but I think selling something as exclusive, then reselling it might be something that could open the company up to litigation. 

Also if somebody should shut the fuck up, it's probably you. We've heard the whiny ballsucker excuses already and they have never carried any merit. 

It's not a big fuck you to non backers. It's a reward to backers. Not giving you something isn't a punishment, regardless of how entitled you feel to it. 

• Like 5

Just now, Zentorno said:

Yeah, that new content that keeps getting delayed and we never get any definitive dates about from those developers that claim to care about their integrity so much? Yeah, that new content.

But hey at least we can give a big fuck you to the non-backers because that's what's important! Not the long term lifespan of the game that the online community composed of majority non-backers even makes possible for these elitist pricks that keep calling us entitled brats in the first place.

Yeah non backers need to focus on new content and fixes to the game, your not entitled to the backer items. You didn't support the game when it was in the kickstarter unlike others. So you don't get it. 

We get the new content in game. New items and more bugs lol But we can fix that if we focus on future content then old 

11 minutes ago, Zentorno said:

Shut the fuck up with that garbage. We've heard all the corporate ballsucker excuses already, and they've never carried any merit.

Was wondering when you were gonna show back up. Mind toning it down a bit?

I heard "Savini" Jason is on ebay if you really want him that bad. He was also available for purchase on PS4 and free on xbox one.

Did you miss it? That sucks. Suck it up.

• Like 2

Just now, Zentorno said:

Suck it up nothing. Other Kickstarter backed games like Shadowrun and Shantae have made backer content available for a fee after an exclusivity period and with no negative backlash from fans. You guys don't have any arguments. Don't sit there and claim we can't or shouldn't do it especially after the eBay fiasco. Take that corporate crotch raider bullshit elsewhere.

Thats because it was timed. This wasn't timed, this was for those risking money into a game that might not have happened.

They could have taken the money an ran. So I see them having the right to have it then you.

Why are we still talking about this? I'm a non backer, I don't have Savini Jason or the awesome clothing they have. I didn't get a chance to back it, because I didn't know about it. Oh well, life is full of this thing where if you miss out. YOU MISS OUT! No nastiness needed there, just a fact. I'm so over it. Like last year, really over it.

People who do have Savini Jason can be really cool, I know quite a few. But there are some who will act the fool, once again like life. I would definitely buy Savini if they ever made him available (They will not) But I will never begrudge someone else for having Savini, or for backing the game when I knew nothing of it's existence.

I would have backed the game but didn' know about it. But doesn' matter cause I have bag head Jason with all his traps!

• Like 1

I'm gonna brag.

OMG SAVINI IS SO OP I GOT HIM BEFORE ALL OF YOU DID AND HE IS SO OPPPP LIKE I CAN MANAGE TO WIPE OUT ALL THE COUNSELORS WITHIN 5 MINUTES. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ALL OF YOU SUCK AND I'M THE BEST HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Bigblue2581 said:

Getting crazy with the gifs lol

Gifs make things better 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I know that at times we need to come in and remind users that gifs should not be used as a response. Please contribute actual conversation on the subject. Everyone loves gifs, sure, but I don't need to be scrolling through pages of them to find the rest of the discussion. Please use them sparingly and not as a primary use of communication. There are other mediums for doing as such. 

On 5/17/2018 at 3:30 AM, BrokenFattHardy said:

And she announces herself when she walks in the room!!!

@TheHansonGoons who had the questions for your mom?? 😂

Anyone can ask for the right price! I want my allowance this week.

I was a backer, I have Savini Jason, and I would not mind at all if they made him available to the general public.

Sorry, no. I mean, he was a $6 preorder in support of the game before its launch, along with the counselor clothing pack. My best friend loves seeing me rock my Savini Jason in matches when we queue into Quick Plays together, he regrets not getting it but he also does not want it available again. Minus those who took advantage of getting Savini Jason off the stores when it mistakenly went available for a short time, that particular Jason says, "I supported this game and I'm glad I did." It's just life, man, you missed out. Time to move on. Now, if they said, "one day we'll make him available for like $10." I wouldn't be opposed to it, but it's not going to happen because they said it isn't something they will ever do. Bottom line is, they aren't going to do it unless for some reason it ends up back into the store for the 4th time accidentally haha!

I have to recant my previous opinion of Jason X being a Savini clone. I no longer believe that's going to be the case. My guess on X's stats are:

Strengths

+ Stun Resistance

+ Destruction

+ Grip Strength

Weaknesses

- Can't Run

- Sense

- Stalk

Also, I've started to main Savini not only as a salt mine recruiter, but weapon-swapping has added a whole new dimension of badassery to him. Not limited by a pitchfork with poor hit detection anymore, which was always why I shied away from using him. Give him the machete or pig slicer and he becomes the hell-spawn he was always intended to be.

29 minutes ago, SteveChristy said:

Give him the machete or pig slicer and he becomes the hell-spawn he was always intended to be.

You're better off with the pitchfork, unless the pitchfork doesn't respond like the spear does now. They fixed the spear so well that it's at least as good as the machete. A lot more range. I have yet to get a dud hit when CSing doors. It gets stuck at an average rate. I think J3's ax is worse at getting stuck now.