16 hours ago, ZenVirtue69 said:

Since this thread is on Savini, I guess I may misunderstand, but I'll go for it anyway. Anyone know if there's any validity to the rumor that they're planning to make Savini available for purchase for the last Friday the 13th of this year (July 13th)? I mean I know take all rumors with a grain of salt (#saltmines) but I wondered if anyone had any insight since I heard it from several players in match yesterday.

It's been expressed that Savini Jason won't EVER be made publicly available (intentionally). 

That said, there isn't anything stopping the creators from making another Jason with the same stats, but a different look. Heck, many people are trying to coax Illfonic into releasing a pitchfork that isn't the demonic one and Savini backers are all for it.

The main thing the Savini backers want is the exclusivity of the look.  The stats are a nice bonus, but like many of the other Jasons, folks often like the looks of the Jasons. Heck, a lot of the griping about Part 7 is because he's one of the most popular designs of Jason.

4 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

This confused me, sorry if it’s dirty I don’t have a dirty mind

Chad is called a dick and as a guys we play with those sort of things lol 

19 hours ago, Worner47 said:

I've noticed a trend that people with Savini Jason's tend to be unbearable to play with. I get that the Jason is extremely powerful but do they really gotta be dicks about it? XD maybe it's the people and not the actual Jason itself. I just find it hilarious that I listened to a level 150 Savini Jason pick on a level 10 (Random in the lobby) wasn't me specifically who got picked on im a 150 myself. But I just thought it was hilarious and didn't know if Savini had some "be a dick" button 😂😂

I play with a couple of Savini Jason's who are awesome individuals, they kill it with him or any other Jason. The +destruction, shift, and weapon damage is what makes me cringe when I see him in the intro. But, I've played QP where some people were absolute assholes when using him. But, when I'm up against @RustInPeace @malloymk they play great and are never ignorant to any victims.

14 hours ago, Dead Meme said:

Huh? Sorry, I don’t understand, what’s going on? I was just explaining why Savini Jason, is bad, and then @The Gunslinger, said “SO MUCH COMMAS”. And then I was like “I thought Commas, are used for punctuation?” @TheHansonGoons, can you explain it a little more better, to Me? 

PLZ STAHP 

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Savini is a mild step up from J6. The only thing he real thing he has on him is Destruction.

But once they remove CSing the doors; with the spear J6 will be a bigger step down from Savini. But give J6 a machete and he's back in business. 

The only real difference between the Jasons is that some make it alittle easier if you make a mistake. 

Savini is just tad bit better than Part 6 in my opinion. Part 6’s strengths are shift, throwing knives, and sense. Savini’s same shift strength, weapon strength, and destruction beats out the extra knives and sense. Savini will be able to use his weapon strength more effectively if you put a better weapon on him. Not to mention the already fast machete door swing animation will take just a few seconds to break down with Savini’s destruction. Put a machete on either one of them and they’ll be deadly. 

Also are they taking out combat stancing on the door for Jason? Are they making it like walls were you HAVE to use the animation to break down doors or walls? I know counselors won’t be able to strike Jason through a door but I’m not sure about Jason and combat stance. It’ll be hilarious seeing all the high level Jason players still trying to break down the door in combat stance and see them fail over and over again.

1 hour ago, The Gunslinger said:

PLZ STAHP 

You know your English is bad when someone from Turkey is complaining about it lol

(not that YOUR English is bad @The Gunslinger)

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, The Gunslinger said:

PLZ STAHP 

I'll stop, when you learn how to spell.  

13 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Chad is called a dick and as a guys we play with those sort of things lol 

Ewww why do they do that?

10 hours ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Are they making it like walls were you HAVE to use the animation to break down doors or walls?

Well, those with a good understand of the game's mechanics and a good understanding of the English language, have deciphered from IllfonicCourier's post that CSing the doors is out. He (or she, was a name ever revealed?) said that counselors will get hit sometimes if they stand against the door when Jason's breaking it down. Right now, standing against a door when Jason is CSing it means you'll get hit almost all the time.  But if Jason uses the animation, you'll only get hit sometimes, just like our new future door mechanics sound like. That's the same thing they did to the walls.

10 hours ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

It’ll be hilarious seeing all the high level Jason players still trying to break down the door in combat stance and see them fail over and over again.

Hitting things in combat stance has been so habituated for me that I still attempt it on walls from time to time.

I make it a little game with myself to not use canned animations to break things if possible. I can do it on windows with or without CS, mostly without. I know a couple of ways to break doors without the animation or CS.

There is a small chance they programmed it to push Jason off the door enough to prevent clipping, which could also result in infrequent contact with close counselors. That would be nice. 

38 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

Ewww why do they do that?

If you have to ask your too young to know 

37 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

If you have to ask your too young to know 

Ok

4 hours ago, Dead Meme said:

I'll stop, when you learn how to spell.  

I know how to cast a spell. If that counts.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, The Gunslinger said:

I know how to cast a spell. If that counts.

No, it does not count, dumbo. I said when you learn how to spell, did I say CAST a spell? Huh, maybe you need to learn how to comprehend sentences, also. 

8 hours ago, Dead Meme said:

No, it does not count, dumbo. I said when you learn how to spell, did I say CAST a spell? Huh, maybe you need to learn how to comprehend sentences, also. 

Well, enough jokes. Will you stop insulting me or I should tag an admin?

1 minute ago, The Gunslinger said:

Dont be a puss

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, The Gunslinger said:

If you , can´t understand , what he , is , saying , then you, have got , a, Problem.

When did he even Insult you?

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

If you , can´t understand , what he , is , saying , then you, have got , a, Problem.

When did he even Insult you?

Dumbo? It counts as what?

3 minutes ago, The Gunslinger said:

Dumbo? It counts as what?

You´ve got to be kidding. Did you got a mental breakdown because someone called you a flying elephant? If so , maybe you should go to your mother instead of an admin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

You´ve got to be kidding. Did you got a mental breakdown because someone called you a flying elephant? If so , maybe you should go to your mother instead of an admin.

Dude , he says "Learn how to spell" and other things. He didn't realize I was joking so he took it serious.

2 minutes ago, The Gunslinger said:

Dude , he says "Learn how to spell" and other things. He didn't realize I was joking so he took it serious.

Ok , let´s just Keep it civil and get back on Topic.

Savini on Level 5...hmmm. Ok , I don´t know what to say else.

On 5/17/2018 at 2:15 AM, Thatguyinktown said:

I don't remember which film the emotes were in?

Funky dance emote. Final Chapter.

One down, too fucking many to go. 

9 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Funky dance emote. Final Chapter.

One down, too fucking many to go. 

LOL.

Most of the emotes aren't from F13 movies. There wasn't a whole lot of need to dance when running was a more useful trait in the films. ☠️

Death-Sentence-freddy-vs-jason-22973351-

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alkavian said:

LOL.

Most of the emotes aren't from F13 movies. There wasn't a whole lot of need to dance when running was a more useful trait in the films. ☠️

But emotes are great!

u0CBicA.gif.4ff2bfa01c3221a528161c0e8628

xrhCnME.gif

Corporate shills gonna corporate shill because that's what they do. Even though they gain nothing out of the scenario.

1 minute ago, Zentorno said:

Corporate shills gonna corporate shill because that's what they do. Even though they gain nothing out of the scenario.

Thought you would calm down after awhile not posting but seems your still throwing a fit. Hey ask for a working game with all that whining you have in you, would be better then whining about Savini Jason