4 hours ago, Daneasaur said:

So apparently there was a wave of people on PS4/XBONE who were able to buy savini and, like those type of people would be, they were cancerous and not interested in actually playing the game.

PC has a different problem with hackers using Savini jason. 

I'm a backer and own him via legit backing, so it somewhat sours me when I see people who resort to hacks to use it "because it's OP".

I think the superiority complex of backers whining about by savini Jason is the worst. They think the game never would of been made without them, and that attitude carries over when they play.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

I think the superiority complex of backers whining about by savini Jason is the worst. They think the game never would of been made without them, and that attitude carries over when they play.

Well if they didn't help back the game we might not have seen this game at all. 

26 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Well if they didn't help back the game we might not have seen this game at all. 

False. Game would of been made, just with a bigger studio supervision. This was stated before.

5 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

False. Game would of been made, just with a bigger studio supervision. This was stated before.

It wouldn't have been as much as it is now. Kenny and Lachappa would be in it if it wasn't for the kickstarter and backers. Without them a lot of the game would be different 

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

It wouldn't have been as much as it is now. Kenny and Lachappa would be in it if it wasn't for the kickstarter and backers. Without them a lot of the game would be different 

Some people might consider that a good thing considering the bugs and dedicated servers. I am personally indifferent and could care less who made the game. I’m just stating people who contributed over inflate the amount of credit they should receive for this game.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

Some people might consider that a good thing considering the bugs and dedicated servers. I am personally indifferent and could care less who made the game. I’m just stating people who contributed over inflate the amount of credit they should receive for this game.

Yeah but it still stands, there are people who did put money into the game to help them. Do they have to be dicks about it no but you'll always come across people who are dicks. They funded the game it came out. I call that at least a win. 

4 hours ago, Dead Meme said:

Savini Jason, isn't the problem to why he sucks, it’s his weapon. When Weapon Swapping, is finally released, IMO, Savini Jason, is going to be the best Jason, Gameplay wise. 

He, will dominate, on Small Maps, I mean yeah, all Maps, in general, but with Legendary Perks, coming there will probably be pretty good boat speed perks, and you will easily, be able to speed right pass, Savini Jason, as if he was never there. 

SO MUCH COMMAS 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, The Gunslinger said:

SO MUCH COMMAS 

Now we know what happened to the punctuation in those posts that don't have any. 

Alternate joke: and we would like to thank William Shatner for his contribution through dead memes profile.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, The Gunslinger said:

SO MUCH COMMAS 

What? You're confusing, Me. 

28 minutes ago, Dead Meme said:

What? You're confusing, Me. 

Probably not hard to do.

@Manny1985 where was it stated that this game would have happened anyway under a bigger studio supervision? 

under the why not use a publisher section. They resorted to crowd funding mostly for creative control. They way they worded it, they could have gone to a publisher, but they didn’t want to compromise their vision.

Why not partner with a publisher?

Great question. We love working with publishers, most of them are great companies to work alongside. Fans of the “Friday the 13th” film series know that when it comes to Jason Voorhees, violence, gore and nudity aren’t just concepts to consider – they’re necessities. Collectively, we wanted to make certain that this game delivers the same kind of fun, brutal scares and creative kills that the franchise is known for and didn’t want to risk having to tell our story with a “T” for Teen rating. We don’t want that. You don’t want that. 

We’re not interested in compromising what made the film franchise so popular. We’re interested in building precisely what we, as fans, want. The ultimate Friday the 13th experience. Blood, guts, gore, brutal kills, and more. You want an experience true to the films, and so do we. It’s about creative control and delivering the best game we can. We want to share that control, with you, not a publisher”

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Probably not hard to do.

@Manny1985 where was it stated that this game would have happened anyway under a bigger studio supervision? 

Huh? Sorry, I don’t understand, what’s going on? I was just explaining why Savini Jason, is bad, and then @The Gunslinger, said “SO MUCH COMMAS”. And then I was like “I thought Commas, are used for punctuation?” @TheHansonGoons, can you explain it a little more better, to Me? 

Edited by Dead Meme
Spelling Error
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Dead Meme said:

Huh? Sorry, I don’t understand, what’s going on? I was just explaining why Savini Jason, is bad, and then @The Gunslinger, said “SO MUCH COMMAS”. And then I was like “I though Commas, are used for punctuation?” @TheHansonGoons, can you explain it a little more better, to Me? 

Call my mom. She will know what to do. She always knows what to do.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

What? Is this suppose to be a Joke, or something? I’m lost. Also, I’m sure that your Mom, would not like to talk to some guy on the Internet, or more specifically, The F13 Forums. 

1 hour ago, Manny1985 said:
We’re not interested in compromising what made the film franchise so popular. ..
You want an experience true to the films, and so do we. 

I don't remember which film the emotes were in?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

No need she already here lol

1 minute ago, Bigblue2581 said:

No need she already here lol

And she announces herself when she walks in the room!!!

@TheHansonGoons who had the questions for your mom?? 😂

12 hours ago, Worner47 said:

Savini is very powerful

Savini is a mild step up from J6. The only thing he real thing he has on him is Destruction.

But once they remove CSing the doors; with the spear J6 will be a bigger step down from Savini. But give J6 a machete and he's back in business. 

The only real difference between the Jasons is that some make it alittle easier if you make a mistake. 

ehhh.... I never really cared for the Savini design for Jason to be honest.  It's not necessarily a "bad" design or anything, I just found the design and it's little backstory (Jason going to hell and getting the trident from Lucifer) kind of lame I guess.  Others seem to think it's cool, so to each their own.  With the new weapon swapping feature, I wouldn't mind a regular pitchfork weapon with similar (or different) kills from that Jason being released in the future, but I honestly don't feel like I'm missing out on much without the Savini Jason.  I always hear how great he is, but, in all the months I have been playing this, I very rarely see anyone use him. 

8 hours ago, Manny1985 said:

I made a similar thread in this forum briefly stating most of the opinions I listed above before, but it was mostly met with comments like "oh... not another one of these threads" from these types of members who never really contribute to furthering any conversation.  They seem to completely miss the irony in them whining about others whining about wanting Savini.  Either those or the ones who try to play moderator and post comments telling people to "use the search feature" before they post.  I always just laugh at these comments and think, "Some people really need to get a grip and relax."

11 hours ago, Worner47 said:

I've always been a fan of the series. Was sad when I couldn't get Savini. But it definately didn't cause me to get butt hurt

You don't sound like my target audience then. There are a couple people I know who are in the same boat and legitimately didn't know he was available because they never knew how to follow the game development/promotions. They aren't on Facebook/Twitter and haven't discovered the message boards, etc. And each of them were disappointed, but handled it like grown ups as you have done.

11 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Agreed.  Also, fantastic gif in your signature.  Terribly underappreciated flick.

Agreed also. One of the JC's best IMO. Love James Woods, Daniel Baldwin, and Thomas Ian Griffith in it. Hell, even the guy who played Padre was entertaining.

13 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

They say Savini Jason is a dick. But he can't be a Dick, we have Chad for that 

qYkFYlO.jpg Sorry I shouldn't be playing with my dick

This confused me, sorry if it’s dirty I don’t have a dirty mind

1 hour ago, Moe9999633 said:

This confused me, sorry if it’s dirty I don’t have a dirty mind

Chad is a dick.

7 hours ago, Dead Meme said:

Huh? Sorry, I don’t understand, what’s going on? I was just explaining why Savini Jason, is bad, and then @The Gunslinger, said “SO MUCH COMMAS”. And then I was like “I thought Commas, are used for punctuation?” @TheHansonGoons, can you explain it a little more better, to Me? 

724a19ba1b3001e6a6f181faac341cdd.png

Goons is messing around with you. Sorry if you aren't catching his joking. Here is the answer to the comma question you had.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

724a19ba1b3001e6a6f181faac341cdd.png

Goons is messing around with you. Sorry if you aren't catching his joking. Here is the answer to the comma question you had.

Aw, well thanks! Glad, someone could actually explain, it to Me.