Just now, Worner47 said:

I could see this as well. But would they need to give him that added grip strength because he's a cyborg? Or not because he's gonna end up op. I do think he will get destruction and potientially weapon strength. But personally I'd like to see the +Morph&+Shift Combo

That could also be OP. Tho we'll see how he is when he comes out. I wonder if he'll be able to run super speed 

I seen it. I mute people that are total jerks a lot.  I seen high level  Savini Jason's mock and make fun of just like you said lower level users. I also seen counselors with high levels make fun of a newer low level Jason. As i was escaping with the police this guy that had been mocking the jason and using racist language ask me to drop my bat. I plugged my mic in long enough to tell him he was a d*** and then exited with bat in hand. 

6 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I'm thinking Uber will be almost like Savini. Just the stats will be different like replace shift with grip since he's a cyborg  

original-3957-1446590848-4.jpg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Worner47 said:

I could see this as well. But would they need to give him that added grip strength because he's a cyborg? Or not because he's gonna end up op. I do think he will get destruction and potientially weapon strength. But personally I'd like to see the +Morph&+Shift Combo

Yeah , I hope so much that they do the +Morph & +Shift Combo. +Destruction and +Weapon strength would nearly be the same as Savini.

9 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I'm thinking Uber will be almost like Savini. Just the stats will be different like replace shift with grip since he's a cyborg  

Also:

giphy.webp

Over half this page is GIFs. Guys, I like you all but for real, you know I gotta insist you keep the GIFs to a minimum. Can't have pages and pages of GIFs.

Just now, Kodiak said:

Over half this page is GIFs. Guys, I like you all but for real, you know I gotta insist you keep the GIFs to a minimum.

Sorry. It'll try my best not to over gif it 

23 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Yeah , I hope so much that they do the +Morph & +Shift Combo. +Destruction and +Weapon strength would nearly be the same as Savini.

Right exactly and I don't want Jason X to be or resemble Savini at all

7 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

But if he gets that Combo , he would probably be a high Level Jason....like Lvl 65-80.

I'd be okay with it. I'm already level 150. So if it is that level it'd be fine. I know some of my friends need to get higher levels and I've been trying to help them as much as I can 

Just now, Worner47 said:

I'd be okay with it. I'm already level 150. So if it is that level it'd be fine. I know some of my friends need to get higher levels and I've been trying to help them as much as I can 

Well , he shouldn´t be unlocked that early. Well on PS4 I am above Level 125 but on my PC... I haven´t even got the game yet.

2 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , he shouldn´t be unlocked that early. Well on PS4 I am above Level 125 but on my PC... I haven´t even got the game yet.

Yeah I have PS4 as well. No pc so I can understand where you're coming from there. 

3 minutes ago, IronKnight55 said:

It's not going to happen. 

3 minutes ago, IronKnight55 said:

It's not going to happen. 

I can dream though 😂😂

2 minutes ago, Worner47 said:

I can dream though 😂😂

I use to main Savini Jason, but I use Part 4 a lot more now (he has the best kills in the game). 

1 hour ago, Worner47 said:

I don't personally want Jason X to resemble Savini. I think his stats need to match him my ideal is

Weapon Strength

shift

morph

thats the pros I'd go with personally

Alright, you can have a Jason with those stats but only if they release a counselor with these stats:
Composure- 1
Stealth- 1 

Strength-1

Speed-8

Stamina-9

Luck-9

Repair-6

That would be way too powerful on a Jason, by the way...

Savini Jason is trash. He has weapon strength but hit detection sucks. Only shift and destruction makes chases so much difficult because he will not let you breathe. He counters cabin hopping and long distance pursuits and has no defense weaknesses. Water speed could be a problem but he has average morph and with good map control, nobody can kite him long. You see I started typing "Savini is trash " but wrote down his strengths. I don't know what the fuck is going on. I am pissed off by hit detection .

• Confused 1

I have a feeling Uber Jason is intended to be the answer for all those who are......um..... butthurt unhappy about not getting Savini Jason. He'll probably have the same strengths and similar weaknesses and should quell the controversies created by a bunch of salty trolls who didn't fork out the $10 or whatever and pick him up when he was available for like three months. I haven't heard the rumor that Savini is gonna be made available as regular DLC. I kinda hope the devs don't fold and go back on their word about him being exclusive to backers/pre-payers. Not because I was one, but because I'm generally never in favor of trolls getting what they want.

2 hours ago, MichaelMemers said:

Cancerous people will always flock to the most powerful characters in large numbers. I leave if I see too many Vanessas in a lobby because I know half of them are going to quit because they didn't get to be Jason, or else they'll quit before Jason can kill them, or they'll just abuse exploits or worse.

I really want to dispute this, but I find your logic unassailable.

If the devs want to curb Chad/Vanessa trolling, they should gimp the stamina recovery for melee stuns on Jason by 50% for characters with a speed of 7 or higher.