24 minutes ago, Truth said:

Meh. He's alright. It's really the + destruction that makes people say that.

I'd say that person would've been a douche no matter which Jason he was playing. I hope he's one of the idiots that paid $200 for it.

Well , he is the only Jason with a +Shift without a big annoyance like -Traps and -Morph. Well , +Destruction Comes in Handy (weirdly I almost never break down doors , when I Play +Destruction Jasons) and +Weapon strength also being pretty useful.

Well , I only would want him because of his +Shift and getting no weakness in return.

But even if I had him , I would never leave mah Boy.....Part IX.

Yeah I know... another player was saying to rememdy the situation they may just give Jason X when(if) they release him the same stats as Savini so that those who couldn't get Savini will still basically be able to play as him. Either way I think is fine, although I feel like if they do rerelease Savini, it may invalidate Jason X, and similarly if they release Jason X as essentially a reskinned Savini, it won't do him any good either in terms of popularity.

Why not just make him as strong but not similar , like +Morph and +Shift combined?

• Confused 1

In b4 lock

I haven't come across anyone with Savini who are "dicks about it" but I'm sure they exist.

I still main him. I've been called every word you can think of because I use him. But I also don't care :)

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

In b4 lock

I haven't come across anyone with Savini who are "dicks about it" but I'm sure they exist.

I still main him. I've been called every word you can think of because I use him. But I also don't care :)

All I know is when there's a Savini and the boat spawns, the voice of archer comes in my head:

"Well OBVIOUSLY we're going to take the boat"

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Me too and I've only ever used him in Offline Bots Mode.

I'm not a big fan of his look. Makes me think that Ghost Rider fucked Road Warrior Animal and Savini Jason was the result of that awful union.

I think he looks awesome. Tho I just don't like the pitchfork, would have rather seen a freakin flame sword so I can tell people how flaming I am lol 

Don't like plus shift or the trident. So I'm not too bothered about not having him. As for them releasing Savini on July 13th I doubt it. If he's ever released (a very big if) it'll be at the end of the games life. Jason X might have similar stats though. My guess is:

+ Destruction 

+Weapon Strength

+Grip Strength or Hit Points

-Can't Run

-Stalk

-Water Speed or Sense

6 minutes ago, Worner47 said:

I don't personally want Jason X to resemble Savini. I think his stats need to match him my ideal is

Weapon Strength

shift

morph

thats the pros I'd go with personally

What cons would you pair with this? I know that they've avoided giving any other Jason the Pairing of +Shift +Morph, so to offset such heavy pros there would have to be some major drawbacks. I guess they would also have to take into account what kind of play styles are missing from Jasons currently and how they could tie strengths and weaknesses to JAson X from the movie.

Just a heads up. It's already been said loads of times now that Savini Jason is not making a return. There's no truth to these rumors so please, don't get your hopes up. The topic was addressed many times by the developers and they're (thankfully) unwavering in their loyalty to the backers.

As for owners of SJ being dicks, I can't say I've encountered any personally. I've had people be dicks to me because I have him but haven't encountered anyone trying to rub it in anyone's face.

• Like 1

Just now, Thatguyinktown said:

All I know is when there's a Savini and the boat spawns, the voice of archer comes in my head:

"Well OBVIOUSLY we're going to take the boat"

I've found a way around that. Water speed is borderline useless, even when it's a weakness.

If you see the boat leaving, pop on stalk, morph to the exit, and wait. It's satisfying whenever you hear then talking shit as they're about to escape. Only to ruin their excitement and give some massive blue balls.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Truth said:

Meh. He's alright. It's really the + destruction that makes people say that.

I'd say that person would've been a douche no matter which Jason he was playing. I hope he's one of the idiots that paid $200 for it.

Well, destruction and shift.

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I've found a way around that. Water speed is borderline useless, even when it's a weakness.

If you see the boat leaving, pop on stalk, morph to the exit, and wait. It's satisfying whenever you hear then talking shit as they're about to escape. Only to ruin their excitement and give some massive blue balls.

I've done this. So nice hearing them freak out lol

• Like 1

I run this tactic all the time with Part 2 because of his slow movement in water.

• Like 1

Unless you're on Pinehurst and can't goaltend.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ZenVirtue69 said:

What cons would you pair with this? I know that they've avoided giving any other Jason the Pairing of +Shift +Morph, so to offset such heavy pros there would have to be some major drawbacks. I guess they would also have to take into account what kind of play styles are missing from Jasons currently and how they could tie strengths and weaknesses to JAson X from the movie.

If I had to pin point 3 - he'd get I'd have to say

-Can't Run

-Stalk

-Stun Resistence? 

I'm not sure on the third one. What do you think? 

Just now, Worner47 said:

-Can't Run

-Stalk

-Stun Resistence? 

I think it should be taken for granted that he'll have -Can't Run and -Stalk, but -Stun Resistance? Never. He's supposed to be the tough guy, the most indestructible. If anything he'll have +Stun Resistance. His third weakness will probably be either water speed, sense, or something like morph or traps.

1 minute ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Unless you're on Pinehurst and can't goaltend.

Yeah. The only flaw is that nothings stopping a desperate counselor from swimming out to the boat and getting lucky if my attention is elsewhere.

3 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

I think it should be taken for granted that he'll have -Can't Run and -Stalk, but -Stun Resistance? Never. He's supposed to be the tough guy, the most indestructible. If anything he'll have +Stun Resistance. His third weakness will probably be either water speed, sense, or something like morph or traps.

I completely didn't take traps into effect if I'm being quiet honest. So he could very well have 

+Stun Resistence

+Morph

+Shift

-Water Speed

-Can't Run*

-Traps?

1 minute ago, Worner47 said:

-Can't Run

-Stalk

-Stun Resistence? 

Honestly for a +Morph +Shift pairing I could definitely see like a heavy hit con, like -traps. I mean if I were looking at play style, the global presence of high morph and the movement speed of shift would mean that the player would have greater advantages at hunting down counselors from greater distances, so they'd be on counselors fairly easily. to even it out, having that lack of security on high priority check points like th phone or car means that you would have to reevaluate what's more important - hunting down counselors or protecting specific exit options.

What makes you think Uber Jason would have morph and shift? If anything he should have weapon strength, destruction and stun resistance or more HP if they're willing to make a positive version of that trait.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Yeah. The only flaw is that nothings stopping a desperate counselor from swimming out to the boat and getting lucky if my attention is elsewhere.

Since all the water is surrounded on land by all sides, there's no reason not to do the boat on that map. Even if it gets stopped, it's a short swim distance, and you can take out Jason by leading him to think you'll go one direction, then quickly pulling a U-ie and going to another one.

Boat jukes!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MichaelMemers said:

What makes you think Uber Jason would have morph and shift? If anything he should have weapon strength, destruction and stun resistance or more HP if they're willing to make a positive version of that trait.

To be completely honest I'm just giving my thoughts on it. I'm sure what ever they do with it. It'll be amazing. I'm just happy to have people to talk with about it cause I'm getting anxious

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ZenVirtue69 said:

Honestly for a +Morph +Shift pairing I could definitely see like a heavy hit con, like -traps. I mean if I were looking at play style, the global presence of high morph and the movement speed of shift would mean that the player would have greater advantages at hunting down counselors from greater distances, so they'd be on counselors fairly easily. to even it out, having that lack of security on high priority check points like th phone or car means that you would have to reevaluate what's more important - hunting down counselors or protecting specific exit options.

I believe this Jason will probably be the most fierce Jason we've seen. Considering how badass it was in the movie. I'm almost sure it'll be just as awesome within The game

1 minute ago, Worner47 said:

To be completely honest I'm just giving my thoughts on it. I'm sure what ever they do with it. It'll be amazing. I'm just happy to have people to talk with about it cause I'm getting anxious

Ditto

• Like 1

I'm thinking Uber will be almost like Savini. Just the stats will be different like replace shift with grip since he's a cyborg  

2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I'm thinking Uber will be almost like Savini. Just the stats will be different like replace shift with grip since he's a cyborg  

I could see this as well. But would they need to give him that added grip strength because he's a cyborg? Or not because he's gonna end up op. I do think he will get destruction and potientially weapon strength. But personally I'd like to see the +Morph&+Shift Combo