I've noticed a trend that people with Savini Jason's tend to be unbearable to play with. I get that the Jason is extremely powerful but do they really gotta be dicks about it? XD maybe it's the people and not the actual Jason itself. I just find it hilarious that I listened to a level 150 Savini Jason pick on a level 10 (Random in the lobby) wasn't me specifically who got picked on im a 150 myself. But I just thought it was hilarious and didn't know if Savini had some "be a dick" button ??

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Some people need their egos fed...

• Like 1

Cancerous people will always flock to the most powerful characters in large numbers. I leave if I see too many Vanessas in a lobby because I know half of them are going to quit because they didn't get to be Jason, or else they'll quit before Jason can kill them, or they'll just abuse exploits or worse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I agree. I was curious as to why. As I said I get Savini is very powerful but it was obvious this kid didn't know what he was doing. And all the Savini Jason kept doing was taunting him and telling him not to play anymore because he sucked. I just couldn't believe it honestly. 

Encountered 3 of these....

*lobby with mics*

"Cool! Someone is using Savini Jason!"

*Match starts with Savini Jason Intro*

*Savini disconnects/leaves*

"Awww dude what the hell..."

• Sad 1

They say Savini Jason is a dick. But he can't be a Dick, we have Chad for that 

qYkFYlO.jpg Sorry I shouldn't be playing with my dick

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Worner47 said:

As I said I get Savini is very powerful

Meh. He's alright. It's really the + destruction that makes people say that.

I'd say that person would've been a douche no matter which Jason he was playing. I hope he's one of the idiots that paid $200 for it.

• Haha 3

I agree. 100% I wouldn't mind having It. But I surely don't need it. All of the Jason's are completely viable. Depending on how you use them. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Truth said:

Meh. He's alright. It's really the + destruction that makes people say that.

I'd say that person would've been a douche no matter which Jason he was playing. I hope he's one of the idiots that paid $200 for it.

I'm out of likes. So have this 

giphy.gif

So apparently there was a wave of people on PS4/XBONE who were able to buy savini and, like those type of people would be, they were cancerous and not interested in actually playing the game.

PC has a different problem with hackers using Savini jason. 

I'm a backer and own him via legit backing, so it somewhat sours me when I see people who resort to hacks to use it "because it's OP".

2 minutes ago, Worner47 said:

I agree. 100% I wouldn't mind having It. But I surely don't need it. All of the Jason's are completely viable. Depending on how you use them. 

Exactly. I actually always had trouble with Savini. Mostly hit detection issues, but also the way he plays. He's also not an option if you set Jason to random, so I only really use him in bots.

@Ghostboy20 Hence my rank "Awesome". I love that show. I was very happy that it came back.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Truth said:

Some people need their egos fed...

I'd prefer that those people starve.

• Like 2

Just now, Daneasaur said:

So apparently there was a wave of people on PS4/XBONE who were able to buy savini and, like those type of people would be, they were cancerous and not interested in actually playing the game.

I'm a backer and own him via legit backing, so it somewhat sours me when I see people who resort to hacks to use it "because it's OP".

I bought mine during the PS4 leak and I'm a nice guy. I give credit to the backers I was gonna buy him during the backer days but I missed my chance, didn't even get mad. Then the leak happened I got him and I've very nice to other players. Heck I've let players kill me lol 

@Ghostboy20 Hence my rank. I love that show. I was very happy that it came back.

I'm happy the show is back too. Love it 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

I feel you on that. I wish I would of been a backer but I had no idea that it was a thing other wise I would of. It sucks I missed out but I still enjoy the game because it's amazing. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

I bought mine during the PS4 leak and I'm a nice guy.

I got mine when microsoft leaked it. It was free for us though so I do feel bad using it sometimes...

5 minutes ago, Truth said:

Meh. He's alright.

Savini objectively has the best combination of traits in the game. Shift and Destruction are the two best strengths and he's the only one with both. He also has weapon strength, which will be useful once he can use a weapon that isn't garbage. His weaknesses are largely irrelevant, you'll lose a boat once in a blue moon.

• Thanks 3

I got mine when microsoft leaked it. It was free for us though so I do feel bad using it sometimes...

I think I still have the xbox one too lol I don't own a xbox but I have an account so I'll have to look sometime lol 

Since this thread is on Savini, I guess I may misunderstand, but I'll go for it anyway. Anyone know if there's any validity to the rumor that they're planning to make Savini available for purchase for the last Friday the 13th of this year (July 13th)? I mean I know take all rumors with a grain of salt (#saltmines) but I wondered if anyone had any insight since I heard it from several players in match yesterday.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Truth said:

Me too and I've only ever used him in Offline Bots Mode.

I'm not a big fan of his look. Makes me think that Ghost Rider fucked Road Warrior Animal and Savini Jason was the result of that awful union.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Savini objectively has the best combination of traits in the game. Shift and Destruction are the two best strengths and he's the only one with both. He also has weapon strength, which will be useful once he can use a weapon that isn't garbage. His weaknesses are largely irrelevant, you'll lose a boat once in a blue moon.

Like I said, I don't really get to use him. I've probably only played as Savini online 5 times max. Bots maybe 10 times. Setting Jason to random doesn't allow Savini to be picked. It may just be that I never got used to him. I'll definitely try him out more once I can swap the trident out.

@ZenVirtue69 I wouldn't believe that given their repeated statements of "no" and "Savini will never be sold again".

@BrokenFattHardy I love how he looks, I just don't care for how he plays...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ZenVirtue69 said:

Since this thread is on Savini, I guess I may misunderstand, but I'll go for it anyway. Anyone know if there's any validity to the rumor that they're planning to make Savini available for purchase for the last Friday the 13th of this year (July 13th)? I mean I know take all rumors with a grain of salt (#saltmines) but I wondered if anyone had any insight since I heard it from several players in match yesterday.

I hope the rumors are true!!

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

Like I said, I don't really get to use him. I've probably only played as Savini online 5 times max. Bots maybe 10 times. Setting Jason to random doesn't allow Savini to be picked. It may just be that I never got used to him. I'll definitely try him out more once I can swap the trident out.

@ZenVirtue69 I wouldn't believe that given their repeated statements of "no" and "Savini will never be sold again".

@BrokenFattHardy I love how he looks, I just don't care for how he plays...

Yeah I know... another player was saying to rememdy the situation they may just give Jason X when(if) they release him the same stats as Savini so that those who couldn't get Savini will still basically be able to play as him. Either way I think is fine, although I feel like if they do rerelease Savini, it may invalidate Jason X, and similarly if they release Jason X as essentially a reskinned Savini, it won't do him any good either in terms of popularity.

3 minutes ago, ZenVirtue69 said:

Yeah I know... another player was saying to rememdy the situation they may just give Jason X when(if) they release him the same stats as Savini so that those who couldn't get Savini will still basically be able to play as him. Either way I think is fine, although I feel like if they do rerelease Savini, it may invalidate Jason X, and similarly if they release Jason X as essentially a reskinned Savini, it won't do him any good either in terms of popularity.

I don't personally want Jason X to resemble Savini. I think his stats need to match him my ideal is

Weapon Strength

shift

morph

thats the pros I'd go with personally