F13 is going on sale for Xbox in May. I think this may be an indicator that the console certification might be close. This news, combined with the recent stream, is encouraging that our long wait could be over in the very near future. Thoughts?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Alkavian said:

F13 is going on sale for Xbox in May. I think this may be an indicator that the console certification might be close. This news, combined with the recent stream, is encouraging that our long wait could be over in the very near future. Thoughts?

......The last sale for PS4 wasn´t that far away either , am I right? Could this mean , that it will go on sale for Steam too anytime soon?

I think , that they´re veeery Close.

• Like 1

I hope so. I am unsure of certification times but I'll just be in the positive camp and assume they are alreafy under way. Once this update is out of the way though I hope they continue with their Thursday updates in one form or another. It's given me something to look forward to on the forums.

Seems like they are trying to up those player numbers right before, or during, a big content drop.

Posted (edited)

But I thought , they wanted to tell us , when they know , when the update is ready. I think (or better thought now) that they gonna tell us : The update is ready , we only Need console certification now.

Edited by The Wolf with that Toast
Better now , my confused readers?
  • Confused 2

Just now, The Wolf with that Toast said:

But I thought , they wanted to tell us , when they know , when the update is ready. I think (or better thought now) that they gonna tell us , the update is ready , we only Need console certification now.

I don't think they will tell us before certification in case something goes wrong and it delays it by a few weeks.

Just now, MRWood204 said:

I don't think they will tell us before certification in case something goes wrong and it delays it by a few weeks.

Yeah....that makes sense.

Well they really only have 10 days before they miss another golden opportunity to reclaim some of the player base.

I think if May 26th hits and people come to the realization that the game is turning 1 and is somehow worse than it was a year ago, the update is gonna be too little, too late. It just won't matter.

For all we know, that's already the case. I think most of us would be satisfied if the update addresses the current issues and at least gives this small community  something decent to play. But who knows if it's enough to bring back any of those millions who bought the game but clearly don't play it anymore.

I wonder how many who bought the game have uninstalled and walked away completely already. Considering the game usually has less than 800 players on PC while DbD usually has 10 000+, a flash in the pan update won't change a thing.

1 hour ago, Alkavian said:

Wasn't it just on sale last month too?

Shifty said they do intend to give a date when they are sure of it. Tomorrow is Thursday....next week is the anniversary. Best case scenario, tomorrow will be interesting. Not going to get hyped up on a speculative observation, but I am hopeful.

1 minute ago, Thatguyinktown said:

As per our last conversation :P

Yeah lol 

5 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Wasn't it just on sale last month too?

I think so on PS4.  

8 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Xbox too. 2 discounts in a month? Oh boy...

Folks have been asking for a price drop for a while now. Need to front load players if your going to make an impact with a big overhaul. 

On PC, the game has only gone on sale when every other game on Steam is also on sale. Very bad mistake, they should be putting the base game on sale whenever there's a big update, but they don't do that.

I just got my friend to get buy it for Xbox. The rest of you need to step up your recruiting efforts!

I've gotten 3 people to buy this game and bought one for my nephew. That's 5 copies that I've been responsible for.
I've done my work

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

I've gotten 3 people to buy this game and bought one for my nephew. That's 5 copies that I've been responsible for.
I've done my work

That'll do pig. That'll do.😁

• Haha 1

Beware of Bears Resort and Spa has a couple residents again. So...either something is dropping very soon or there will be a delay. #vacation=news

😜