Sign in to follow this  
MRWood204

Single Player Challenges and Trophies/Achievements

I am just curious, as I could not find it, if the Single Player Challenges will bring with it new trophies or achievements. Or even new Jason badges to earn.

I HIGHLY doubt it.

I want there to be more badges for both the counsellors and Jason.

I don't have any ideas about what the badges could be. But, if i come up with any, i'll add them in later. 

But, yeah... I doubt they'll be new badges and trophies tbh.

• Like 1

I bet we have but maybe they have no time to create it but i wish it’s over 20 point to 100 point, not just 10 points

1 hour ago, Hell Toupee said:

Do kills in SP challenges count towards PhD in murder?

The new special ones wouldn't be required, but who knows. Oh wait maybe the devs? Probably not.

Any way for AJ not to detect me in Challenge #4? Even when we're on separate floors she "sees" me! So annoying.

43 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Any way for AJ not to detect me in Challenge #4? Even when we're on separate floors she "sees" me! So annoying.

Not sure why she sees you but if you do the hidden challenge first, then kill Tiffany, then Shelly in barn when you go back to main house look though the windows to see if you spot her she should still be in bathroom go though front door and use stalk when you go up stars to the 2nd level and if no sound from AJ or doors being opened then she should be in the bathroom then go for the kill.

You can kill AJ first go upstairs and hide in one off the other rooms till kenny go's down stairs and AJ to bathroom then kill AJ then Kenny on his way back and there should still be time to do the Tiffany kill.

41 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

I hated AJ before, but between challenges #2 & #4, I make it a priority to target her in QP now.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ausanimal said:

Not sure why she sees you but if you do the hidden challenge first, then kill Tiffany, then Shelly in barn when you go back to main house look though the windows to see if you spot her she should still be in bathroom go though front door and use stalk when you go up stars to the 2nd level and if no sound from AJ or doors being opened then she should be in the bathroom then go for the kill.

You can kill AJ first go upstairs and hide in one off the other rooms till kenny go's down stairs and AJ to bathroom then kill AJ then Kenny on his way back and there should still be time to do the Tiffany kill.

Good advice...thanks! I shall try it tonight.

16 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Good advice...thanks! I shall try it tonight.

No problem and good luck with it, if you get stuck on any others send us a massage and ill help you with them.

19 hours ago, Hell Toupee said:

Do kills in SP challenges count towards PhD in murder?

No. None of the kills that were added after launch are required.

1 hour ago, Truth said:

No. None of the kills that were added after launch are required.

I didn't mean new kills, just any of the existing ones that someone might not have yet and could possibly stumble upon during challenges.

14 minutes ago, Hell Toupee said:

I didn't mean new kills, just any of the existing ones that someone might not have yet and could possibly stumble upon during challenges.

Got it, my mistake. I wish I could test it...

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 1:08 PM, Truth said:

Got it, my mistake. I wish I could test it...

So I've mainly been playing SP challenges and I've noticed my Phd achievement progress went from 80% to 82% today. Not sure what kill caused it, but I'll check later to see if it goes back when I play again. Just thought it was worth noting.