3 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I'd like to see it implemented as a context environmental kill, but since the animations are the Savini kills, I doubt we plebians will be getting them.

I could see it coming in as long as they give new kills for it.

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

I could see it coming in as long as they give new kills for it.

If they did make new pitchfork kills, they would probably then make them a Savini kill pack, because $

3 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

They will need to add new kills before they can do that as they cannot give the kills Savini has to the other players. Those were a backer only thing. 

Then just let people who own Savini be able to switch it.

2 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

If they did make new pitchfork kills, they would probably then make them a Savini kill pack, because $

Or just a pitchfork kill pack for all Jasons. 

1 minute ago, Chace Hollett said:

Then just let people who own Savini be able to switch it.

I could see that

8 minutes ago, Aksana said:

I would LOVE to have a new weapon in the style of a sledgehammer, and I would add kidnapping to the game if they add reboot jason but even P2 seemed up to that(also hinted in part 3)
I would add another ability to ''knock out'' a counselor and shift to the shed and dump them shackled requiring someone to go there and do the skillcheck(how you fix/repair) to unlock them and they will still require a medspray not to limp. I think that would add too the weapons in a way to add points to jason for having a hostage when it ends or points to the counselor for freeing. 

whats relevant to the topic is every weapon would have its own way to brutally knock someone out of it? I know at least friends/friend lobbies would go get each other

I could totally get behind that or a similar mechanic that allows for counselors to make up more points, since I find as someone who prefers to play counselor more than I do Jason, the grind of leveling is harder when you're spawn preference is counselor. Every other counselor is vying for the same objectives, so maybe having other objectives that counselors that aren't smart could do (such as runners like Vanessa and Tiffany going to free other counselors; or players with higher strength being able to break Jason's restraints more quickly). I'm not sure if canonically a kidnapping element to the game would be true to the spirit of the franchise though.