If you're referring to the pitchfork Jason uses in part 3, I have no idea, but I doubt it. It would be nice if they eventually add it though.

• Haha 1

It would be stupid not to.

1. It was in the early trailer

2. Jason kills you with it in the Virtual Cabin woods

Makes ZERO sense not to allow the other Jasons to use the old pitchfork. How hard can it be to change a line of code and separate the Savini Trident from the original Pitchfork? Who cares if the kills are the same? You can always add more kills for it later with a pack.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jeffapithicis said:

Will the Farmer's pitchfork be added to the game when weapon switching comes around?

It won´t , atleast they didn´t announce it and for this update it is probably not gonna happen.

I´d really like it to be added.

1 minute ago, jeffapithicis said:

Will the Farmer's pitchfork be added to the game when weapon switching comes around?

@jeffapithicis - while the effort is appreciated of your attempt to put this in the correct section, it's always best to allow a mod to move the original for you, rather than starting a duplicate thread. Now we have two, and the mods will have to decide how to move forward.

In the future, just let the mods work their magic.

To answer your question, the pitchfork was important in at least Part 3. I'd like to see it added.

I was watching old trailers for the game (I was bored) and caught sight of the farmer's pitchfork. 

Ok, Sorry I am A newbie. 

1 hour ago, tyrant666 said:

It would be stupid not to.

1. It was in the early trailer

2. Jason kills you with it in the Virtual Cabin woods

Makes ZERO sense not to allow the other Jasons to use the old pitchfork. How hard can it be to change a line of code and separate the Savini Trident from the original Pitchfork? Who cares if the kills are the same? You can always add more kills for it later with a pack.

and Part II runs around with it for a while.

They just need to make three new kills and then they can add the normal pitchfork into the game.

Well on the single player challenges that they showed when they showed the weapon swapping there was no pitch fork option neither was there the Savini Jason weapon option so I strongly don't believe it will be provided with this update maybe down the road if at all depending on how difficult it would be for them to add it to the weapon swapping. 

Ever since flamer Jason got his hands on it.. its been off limits :(

1 hour ago, jeffapithicis said:

😵 NOPE.

image.png

It was not in the list during the Challenge stream they did on twitch and they were using Savini too so I don't think it would be an issue of needing to own Savini.

They have shown the pitchfork in use more than once prior to the game's release:

I think it’s annoying  Oh can’t just select a weapon. I’d like to see a butchers knife and a sledge.

1 hour ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

It won´t , atleast they didn´t announce it and for this update it is probably not gonna happen.

I´d really like it to be added.

If we complain about it enough, they will probably add it. It's not like they don't read the forums from time to time.

People bitch about certain cosmetic changes and then they decided to do it. Roy's jumpsuit for example.

The farmers pitchfork can operate the same like the trident. Just change the skin.

Just now, Loading said:

If we complain about it enough, they will probably add it. It's not like they don't read the forums from time to time.

People bitch about certain cosmetic changes and then decided to do it. Roy's jumpsuit for example.

Yeah , they are probably gonna do it sometime. Well , it wouldn´t be that hard for them too , so yeah. Maybe we should make this Thread bigger. If it gets big enough , we also have our 24/7 Stalkers , who would check if someones gonna read it.

27 minutes ago, Loading said:

People bitch about certain cosmetic changes and then they decided to do it. Roy's jumpsuit for example.

The farmers pitchfork can operate the same like the trident. Just change the skin.

They will need to add new kills before they can do that as they cannot give the kills Savini has to the other players. Those were a backer only thing. 

I dont think we will ever see it which is such a shame since they already finished it, hopefully we get some new weapons to choose from which are not linked to  a specific jason

7 minutes ago, Aksana said:

I dont think we will ever see it which is such a shame since they already finished it, hopefully we get some new weapons to choose from which are not linked to  a specific jason

What I find funny is 113 is a grind but this would also be a grind as well. 

2 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

What I find funny is 113 is a grind but this would also be a grind as well. 

I actually play exclusively for fun and dont even ''notice'' when I level, I quit in december till like feb and been on and off since but even I sit on lvl 120

Just now, Aksana said:

I actually play exclusively for fun and dont even ''notice'' when I level, I quit in december till like feb and been on and off since but even I sit on lvl 120

I've been playing since day one and took a short break after some stuff lol But I'm slowly getting back into it. I'm only level 86. 

17 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I've been playing since day one and took a short break after some stuff lol But I'm slowly getting back into it. I'm only level 86. 

at least you got something to grind for ^_^

2 hours ago, Aksana said:

Yeah that would be loverly. I am super excited though. I would love to see some of the more unorthodox weapons that have appeared in the movies (like the pitchfork) as playable options.

Just now, Aksana said:

at least you got something to grind for ^_^

I'm not complaining, I'll play the game I normally do. Thursday I plan on playing a nice good few hours lol Maybe 

I'd like to see it implemented as a context environmental kill, but since the animations are the Savini kills, I doubt we plebians will be getting them.

13 minutes ago, ZenVirtue69 said:

Yeah that would be loverly. I am super excited though. I would love to see some of the more unorthodox weapons that have appeared in the movies (like the pitchfork) as playable options.

I would LOVE to have a new weapon in the style of a sledgehammer, and I would add kidnapping to the game if they add reboot jason but even P2 seemed up to that(also hinted in part 3)
I would add another ability to ''knock out'' a counselor and shift to the shed and dump them shackled requiring someone to go there and do the skillcheck(how you fix/repair) to unlock them and they will still require a medspray not to limp. I think that would add too the weapons in a way to add points to jason for having a hostage when it ends or points to the counselor for freeing. 

whats relevant to the topic is every weapon would have its own way to brutally knock someone out of it? I know at least friends/friend lobbies would go get each other