tyrant666

Part 6 shouldn't have the machete in his holster if he's using the machete via weapon swap

Pretty simple.

If you have Part 6 using the machete. Then the machete should be empty in his side holster. This should be a no brainer.

@ShiftySamurai

Pass the word along, make it happen!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Seriously...? How do you know they didn't do that?

Edit: Why would it matter if he has 2?

Just now, Truth said:

Seriously...? How do you know they didn't do that?

Edit: Why would it matter if he has 2?

Well, he doesn't know. I think he's just speculating about something the devs might not have considered before they released it.

I'm with him, though. It seems like it would feel more thought-out if they write in a program to remove the holster machete if the machete is selected as his weapon.

What does it matter if he has two? Not much, but it would seem more cared for and less sloppy if he didn't.

Again, it's an infinitesimal thing, but oftentimes, the little things add up to a great experience -- which leads to a great game.

• Like 1

@Cokeyskunk Meh.

I get it, but he's also saying this based on an assumption. It's also not something I would really care about though, so I guess I'll just leave it alone.

Reminds me of that thread that was complaining about the latch on the back of his mask being slightly different. If you're paying that much attention to something like that, you're not playing the game right...

10 minutes ago, Truth said:

@Cokeyskunk Meh.

I get it, but he's also saying this based on an assumption. It's also not something I would really care about though, so I guess I'll just leave it alone.

Reminds me of that thread that was complaining about the latch on the back of his mask being slightly different. If you're paying that much attention to something like that, you're not playing the game right...

Uhh. I think that may have been Darrin Howard. 

He was a strange cat.

Maybe have an option to toggle the belt, so part 6 Jason would look like he did at the beginning of the movie. 

• Like 1

Why can't he have both? You get two new kills! The double slice and the blender slice!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Why can't he have both? You get two new kills! The double slice and the blender slice!

Two knives would make Jason pretty happy 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Two knives would make Jason pretty happy 

See this is why he needs both!

• Thanks 1

If Jason wants to carry two machetes I say let him. You don't want to piss him off.

This is why I don't think I'll be replacing Part 6's weapon with a machete. I doubt IllFonic could do this without permanently changing the model so it doesn't have a machete at all.