2 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Well, IF they did sell kills.  No one would be forcing you to BUY all the kills right?  Its optional.

Say for example you love the Pick Axe.. And they released about 10 new kill for the pick axe at $5 each.     its your choice if you buy them.   And gun gets paid.  And you get instant fun with no bullshit grind.  Sounds awesome to me.    Everyone wins.  More killing and thrilling.

Besides..people get tired of leveling.  I would pay $100 right now.. to get to level 113 even if i was level 112.  Thats how much i HATE leveling in non rpgs.

that’s your opinion. that’s how you feel. i like having an actual reward system than just paying to get shit. takes the fun out of it. it’s like the people who would spend hundreds of dollars on a savini jason.

8 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Well, IF they did sell kills.  No one would be forcing you to BUY all the kills right?  Its optional.

Say for example you love the Pick Axe.. And they released about 10 new kill for the pick axe at $5 each.     its your choice if you buy them.   And gun gets paid.  And you get instant fun with no bullshit grind.  Sounds awesome to me.    Everyone wins.  More killing and thrilling.

Besides..people get tired of leveling.  I would pay $100 right now.. to get to level 113 even if i was level 112.  Thats how much i HATE leveling in non rpgs.

So your one of those people!

You rather have loot boxes in the game that gives you everything you want without working for it. Sorry but I'm not a fan of that.

1 minute ago, Riot_Dame said:

that’s your opinion. that’s how you feel. i like having an actual reward system than just paying to get shit. takes the fun out of it. it’s like the people who would spend hundreds of dollars on a savini jason.

Its not just about PAYING.

I work.. i earn money.   Because people pay me for my services.  I don't work for free and neither should Gun.

If GUN works to add kills.. I would gladly pay for the kills.  And so would the bulk of this player base.

I don''t need a reward system.. I bought as reward for myself to play for fun.  Games are not a job.

1 minute ago, HuDawg said:

Its not just about PAYING.

I work.. i earn money.   Because people pay me for my services.  I don't work for free and neither should Gun.

If GUN works to add kills.. I would gladly pay for the kills.  And so would the bulk of this player base.

I don''t need a reward system.. I bought as reward for myself to play for fun.  Games are not a job.

Games reward you for playing, by leveling up and unlocking new skills weapons and other items in the game. Some stuff are locked till you reach a level or once you do a mission. Just paying for everything up front is stupid and ruins the fun of working towards something in the game. To me that's hand holding. I bet you would rather have the game play itself and all you do is just watch. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

this is awesome! exactly what i was looking for instead of a shitty level requirement. what u suggest would actually make a fun way to play challenges and get rewarded with appropriate weapons for it instead of having to play the game for 650 hours 

3 minutes ago, jahzaveamanaie said:

this is awesome! exactly what i was looking for instead of a shitty level requirement. what u suggest would actually make a fun way to play challenges and get rewarded with appropriate weapons for it instead of having to play the game for 650 hours 

Both are still a grind. I do think this is a good idea. However it still a big grind

12 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Games reward you for playing, by leveling up and unlocking new skills weapons and other items in the game. Some stuff are locked till you reach a level or once you do a mission. Just paying for everything up front is stupid and ruins the fun of working towards something in the game. To me that's hand holding. I bet you would rather have the game play itself and all you do is just watch. 

...I think you're missing my point. 

What does hand holding have to do with buying KILLS?  I have to earn the kills in game by killing players.  

I play this game for two reason. Run away from Jason and kill Counselors..   I would prefer tons of different ways to kill players.  And would easily BUY kills which simply add to the entertainment of the game.

This isn't a RPG.  Leveling and rewards mean nothing to me.   The reward is FUN.  Thats why i play games.  I give two shits about earning rewards.

The only thing i care about earning is MONEY

18 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

So your one of those people!

You rather have loot boxes in the game that gives you everything you want without working for it. Sorry but I'm not a fan of that.

Oooh hell nooooo....i hate loot boxes.  I would prefer to get what i want.. not gamble for it.

Just now, HuDawg said:

What does hand holding have to do with buying KILLS?  I have to earn the kills in game by killing players.  

I play this game for two reason. Run away from Jason and kill Counselors.   I would prefer tons of different ways to kill players.  And would easily BUY kills which simpl add to the entertainment of the game.

This isn't a RPG.  Leveling and rewards mean nothing to me.   The reward is FUN.  Thats why i play games.  I give two shits about earning rewards.

you don’t have to keep stating it’s not an RPG. we get it. most games still have a reward system though. also, you buy a game once you shouldn’t have to continue buying into the game to make it enjoyable. 

I play this game for two reason. Run away from Jason and kill Counselors.   I would prefer tons of different ways to kill players.  And would easily BUY kills which simpl add to the entertainment of the game.

Buying kills I still think is stupid when they should be added through unlocks in the game making players work for something (There are three kills in the game at high levels) but they are cheap so it's not like it's a big deal however there were times when games didn't need people buying kills items and such. You bought a game you played it and got what was in the game. From weapons to armors and such. Today everything is paid DLC. Everyone doesn't want to just play and work towards something. Yes the idea here I do like, makes players focus on using other Jasons to unlock that weapon. It makes players work for something instead of "Here pay us $200 and you get all the unlocks skins and secret endings!" Thats what I'm against. 

Oooh hell nooooo....i hate loot boxes.  I would prefer to get what i want.. not gamble for it.

This is still the same thing, you want to pay for in game items, loot boxes give you yes a random chance at an item but you pay for it. So your just paying to get something in a game instead of just putting some time into a game and just playing it and getting rewards and such. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Riot_Dame said:

you don’t have to keep stating it’s not an RPG. we get it. most games still have a reward system though. also, you buy a game once you shouldn’t have to continue buying into the game to make it enjoyable. 

Well its not a RPG.  So tying thing in with an XP bar simply doesn't make sense.  

Besides,  I prefer to buy DLC straight for Cash.  Not sure what the problem is.   Game devs should NOT have to keep adding content for free.. and make people who hate grinding suffer.  When they could be making money and keeping players happy at the same time.

11 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Buying kills I still think is stupid

Why?  Are you poor?  

Well maybe if you stopped trying to EARN things in games and EARN things in real life.  Money won't be an issue?  Just sayin' :D

You make it sound like players need incentives to play a game..  other than FUN.  No.. they don't.  Just players like you do.  Do  you even play real life sports dude?  Do you grind xp at the local basketball court or just play because its fun?

Players like me have big fat wads of CASH just waiting to throw at them..  Ching Ching*

6 minutes ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

@Left2Right

Great idea, love it.

@HuDawg

Damn, they never stop feeding you. 😉

Its mostly my fault..   I always got the munchies. ..lol

@Left2Right

Sorry dude.. Think i may have derailed your topic by mistake.   

I now take a 5 hour vow of silence.       

Starting now...

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Well its not a RPG.  So tying thing in with an XP bar simply doesn't make snes

Besides,  I prefer to buy DLC straight for for Cash.  Not sure what the problem is.   Game devs should NOT have to keep adding content for free.. and make people who hate grinding suffer.  When they could be making money and keeping players happy at the same time.

DLC today cut content from the game and force players to buy content that should have been in the game at the start. Dying Light has free updates and such and the game is doing great, their DLC was a whole new game from adding new items and new way to travel using a car. The DLC in other games are skins or just paying for items you don't really need. Yes this isn't a RPG but there is a reason to put a level in this anyways, they want you the player to work towards something so you can feel pride in yourself for putting the hours into their game. Instead you cheapen it by buying your way. 

48 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Why?  Are you poor?  

Well maybe if you stopped trying to EARN things in games and EARN thing in real life.  Money won't be an issue?  Just sayin' :D

You make it sound like players need incentives to play a game..  other than FUN.  No.. they don't.  Just players like you do.  Do  you even play real like sports dude?  Do you grind xp at the local basketball court or just play because its fun?

Players like me have big fat wads of CASH just waiting to throw at them..  Ching Ching*

Enjoy the wealth, glad you can enjoy buying stuff only to feel a bit empty inside

15 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Well its not a RPG.  So tying thing in with an XP bar simply doesn't make sense.  

Besides,  I prefer to buy DLC straight for Cash.  Not sure what the problem is.   Game devs should NOT have to keep adding content for free.. and make people who hate grinding suffer.  When they could be making money and keeping players happy at the same time..:D

it’s a waste of money to continually spend $100+ on games especially just one game. 

1 minute ago, Riot_Dame said:

it’s a waste of money to continually spend $100+ on games especially just one game. 

People keep doing it, so they aren't going to just stop. I am one of those people as well. And we are getting the content required to continue to play the game at no additional cost, like new maps. It's only a waste if you don't plan on using it.

Kills are just a way to enhance the game, they aren't required. It's basically the same business model everywhere, want a new car? it'll be this much, but if you want it with a sun-roof, that'll be extra.

Want a burger? no problem, but if you want bacon, it's extra.

• Like 1

I am gonna be fucking angry , if because of this thread , the devs think...why not make everything paid DLC? How can you not love them for being so kind? Because no one other does that? This would be fucking stupid!

6 minutes ago, MRWood204 said:

People keep doing it, so they aren't going to just stop. I am one of those people as well. And we are getting the content required to continue to play the game at no additional cost, like new maps. It's only a waste if you don't plan on using it.

Kills are just a way to enhance the game, they aren't required. It's basically the same business model everywhere, want a new car? it'll be this much, but if you want it with a sun-roof, that'll be extra.

Or I go home make the burger myself. 

As for the car you still have to work to make the money, you don't just magical have some guy come up to you with a big case of money and give it to you every week. You work for the money to buy that car with the sunroof or paint job you want. Your still working towards something.

3 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I am gonna be fucking angry , if because of this thread , the devs think...why not make everything paid DLC? How can you not love them for being so kind? Because no one other does that? This would be fucking stupid!

We already have a Paid kill pack, swimsuits, costumes, extra emotes. Even a paid Jason with Savini for an hour.

10 people debating/arguing on a forum aren't going to influence their business decisions. Just because you want to ride a bike to save the environment doesn't mean they are going to stop making cars.

7 minutes ago, MRWood204 said:

We already have a Paid kill pack, swimsuits, costumes, extra emotes. Even a paid Jason with Savini for an hour.

10 people debating/arguing on a forum aren't going to influence their business decisions. Just because you want to ride a bike to save the environment doesn't mean they are going to stop making cars.

But enough people who voice can. 

However I don't mind the pay kills emotes and clothing packs. The kills only add new ways to kill players which I think should be put into the game but it's not a like it's paid to win. Clothing is just clothing and doesn't add much to it. Emotes is just emotes. 

Savini was a backers only that was put up by Sony by mistake and then later by Xbox. That was the only pay for Jason. There were also a clothing pack that the backers got as well. I'm not against the idea of the emotes, kills and clothing it's the pay for the levels. I think it's stupid to pay for a quick pass then just playing the game and earning something.

5 minutes ago, MRWood204 said:

i’m happy you can afford to spend that money on video games! some people aren’t as lucky. but the fact that things that are supposed to be fun are turned into things to waste money on to get more fun out of. personally i liked Friday bc it’s in game reward system other than catering to people who don’t mind wasting money on a game. 🙂

1 minute ago, MRWood204 said:

But These Things are nothing like a whole new Feature. If you like that Jason very much , you can buy the Kill Pack. You like playing as counselors and want to look unique or fresh? Buy Swimsuits and other clothes. Wanna troll or just waste Money? Buy extra emotes.

Wanna enjoy the best out of the game? Buy our Shit all 2 weeks.

WANNA ENJOY THE GAME???????? BUY OUR FUCK WE RELEASE EVERY TWO FUCKING WEEEEEEEKS THAT COSTS 2 BUCKS. AND ON TOP OF THAT PS PLUUUUUUUS?!?!?!?!?

....Well , Things just got out of Hand.

54 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

I now take a 5 hour vow of silence.       

Good call, you were starting to get annoying...

32 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

As for the car you

cut a hole in it yourself. Problem solved.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Truth said:

Good call, you were starting to get annoying...

cut a hole in it yourself. Problem solved.

You could do that ooooooor you could just work a little extra to pay for a sunroof. But hey, if you wanna do that go ahead lol 

Tho speaking of cars, I wonder what happened to the car idea they were talking about