Overhauled Combat  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Like my suggestions?

• Yes
    • No
    • Kinda, but...

Posted (edited)

this is my proposal for a reworked combat/kill system for Jason

SLASHING : can be charged to increase damage and decrease number of hits required to kill a counselor. Additionally, when a counselor is limping and Jason hits with a slash he deals a violent finishing blow depending on how long its charged.

GRABBING : can also be charged giving Jason a total of 12 grab kills broken into 3 categories (fast, brutal and ruthless) each one offering increasingly violent finishers at the cost of the time it takes to execute them.

RAGE : when blocking in rage mode, Jason can literally disarm his attacker. When Jason is downed, he can stay down to entice counselors to investigate when he springs to life and kills them(requires throwing knife). Jason can also chop down doors in 2 hits(Barricaded) 1 with +Destruction. 

Edited by F134Ever86
  • Like 1

I'm happy with anything that gives Jason even more kills.  With the new weapon swapping coming, I'm hoping they add more DLC weapons and kills.  Maybe a blunt weapon like a mallet or sledge hammer.  Anything that offers new, diverse kills will make me happy. 

2 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

I suggest Jasons kill library be expanded by giving him a 3 tier system. FAST BRUTAL and RUTHLESS. The type of kill depending on how long you hold SLASH or GRAB. Anyone else interested in an idea like this?

Kinda sounds like Manhunt.

Image result for friday the 13th weed wacker

Weed wacker 

• Thanks 2

If they ever do another mo cap session (who knows), it would be cool if Jason had combat finishers. Pretty much when he slashes you there'd be a 50% chance the last hit would be a kill animation.

12 minutes ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

I’ve been praying for this!!!!

Hell yeah

IT would be awesome if one of the kills was cutting them in half a left side and a right side

6 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Kinda sounds like Manhunt.

Bingo.

I would love to see more environmental kills added as a part of this tier system if they were to implement it. Or I guess I just mean more environmental interaction when it comes to these kills. For instance I know that we already have beds in place for hiding and there is already a counselor under the bed kill. But perhaps one of the more ruthless kills could emulate the bed murder from Freddy Vs Jason.

5 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

If they ever do another mo cap session (who knows), it would be cool if Jason had combat finishers. Pretty much when he slashes you there'd be a 50% chance the last hit would be a kill animation.

This would be cool, maybe if having the machete, when you swing and get a 'finisher', it would go into a quick version of the mortal kombat fatality, where he chops them in half. 

Seems Pretty Cool, Although I'm Worried about how well they will Implement all of this And Also the Last One For Rage, Some Jasons may use it to troll, Not coming up again (Unless it has a timer for how long they can stay there), And Also After the Update comes on I feel like Not everyone would fall for the Jason Downed Trap.