Sign in to follow this  
bmh072k12

How to fix trolling???

But I wish I can fix your ability to post pictures.

Can't you use your words? 

Can you limit it to one picture a day? I don't wanna have to ignore you.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, malloymk said:

I like Laphin's idea of having it increase Jason's rage.

That IS a good idea.

Increase Jason’s rage , emotes use stamina (dancing uses the most), tea bag grabs that are interactive “press this button then that button” so as to shred the limbs off of your opponent tea bagging too close (special kills) , make high fear counselors unable to emote . Pick one or all there Illfonic , were ready for your game to have some ACTUAL IMMERSION for once . 

21 hours ago, bmh072k12 said:

One idea I thought of and the other I heard on Slash'N'Cast. My idea to fix the trolling Jason while he's down by dancing/tea bagging on top of him is to give Jason an option,while he's down, to grab anyone who is on top of him. The second one I heard from Slash'N'Cast and that is to add a system to where when your fear level is too high you can't do emotes. Let me know what you all think.

BEHOLD!  

You can only initiate dance emotes if the counselor is completely calm.  This is the 100% fix for all the dance trolling.  And still allows for players to dance, (when calm) with no penalty.. And Jason can still watch them from a distance like a perv. 

As For T BAGS.

The initial Crouch Sit down animation now drains a chunk a stamina.  So.. if you spam crouch you just drain all your stamina.    Which means people will only crouch when they need to hide.. 

Did HuDawg do good or whaaaat boyz?

2 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

As For T BAGS.

The initial Crouch Sit down animation now drains a chunk a stamina.  So.. if you spam crouch you just drain all your stamina.    Which means people will only crouch when they need to hide.

I could be mistaken, but I think the crouch position was intended to allow a councilor to creep (tiptoe) so they can move without generating noise and also to help recover stamina while still being able to slowly move. Maybe someone from the Dev team, like @GunMedia_Ben or @wes, could weigh in on that.

Although, I hate the excessive "teabagging", I don't see docking stamina for crouching as a solution.

(The players that excessively troll aren't playing for the same reasons as the average player, they are playing to troll. They don't care about objectives or about escaping. They play to troll other councilors or to troll Jason. That's it. If they cared to actually play the game they wouldn't troll to maximum effort and then quit once they die. Hell, quitting has become part of the trolling. Some of them will luck into hosting only to fill and room and quit right before the Match starts...........or you'll get the guy that spends the whole match hitting other councilors and then quitting because his BS has helped attract Jason's attention. My point is, they can implement ANY actions to try and curb trolling but a troll is gonna find a way to annoy and stress genuine players. That's what they do.)

When Jason gets dropped, he can play dead and should a counselor come to take a closer look, jason can grab them. This would provide temporary invulnerability against pocket knives and being stunned.

6 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I could be mistaken, but I think the crouch position was intended to allow a councilor to creep (tiptoe) so they can move without generating noise and also to help recover stamina while still being able to slowly move. Maybe someone from the Dev team, like @GunMedia_Ben or @wes, could weigh in on that.

Although, I hate the excessive "teabagging", I don't see docking stamina for crouching as a solution.

Well it would only drain a chunk of stamina when you crouch.. Not a constant drain.   Then it goes back to normal.. Still allowing players to regain stamina and sneak around.

So if you sit there and spam crouch 3-5 times.   It would be like sprinting for 5-10 seconds,   

Teabagging Jason and using stupid emotes is not really trolling. Placing traps at windows is trolling. Locking repair icons in rooms is trolling. Holding onto items to prevent people from escaping is trolling. Closing windows in counselors faces and trying to prevent them from entering a cabin is trolling. Firing shotguns and flares for no reason is trolling. Trying to physically trap counselors in rooms or by using traps is trolling. Following people around and hitting them, trying to sidle items, or make unnecessary noise is trolling. Jumping through windows over and over to waste med sprays you find is trolling. Intentionally committing suicide to deny Jason a kill is trolling. Trying to trap counselors by blocking doorways is trolling.

None of these issues are addressed by devs or will be punished by salt. All of which have happened to me and others multiple times/perpetually

4 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Teabagging Jason and using stupid emotes is not really trolling. Placing traps at windows is trolling. Locking repair icons in rooms is trolling. Holding onto items to prevent people from escaping is trolling. Closing windows in counselors faces and trying to prevent them from entering a cabin is trolling. Firing shotguns and flares for no reason is trolling. Trying to physically trap counselors in rooms or by using traps is trolling. Following people around and hitting them, trying to sidle items, or make unnecessary noise is trolling. Jumping through windows over and over to waste med sprays you find is trolling. Intentionally committing suicide to deny Jason a kill is trolling. Trying to trap counselors by blocking doorways is trolling.

None of these issues are addressed by devs or will be punished by salt. All of which have happened to me and others multiple times/perpetually

Did you miss where I said......

1 hour ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

(The players that excessively troll aren't playing for the same reasons as the average player, they are playing to troll..........blah, blah,............My point is, they can implement ANY actions to try and curb trolling but a troll is gonna find a way to annoy and stress genuine players. That's what they do.)

(I shortened that quote for time 😜)

1 hour ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

troll to maximum effort 

The best line I've seen all day.

On 5/16/2018 at 11:49 AM, WashingtonJones said:

It is about being pissed. Otherwise you wouldn't use the words "dick move"

if i see a dick move, i recognize it. No matter how i think or feel about it. If i am counselor it doesn´t affect me emotionally when others taunt jason, yet i recognize a dickmove against him when i see one...

On 5/16/2018 at 11:49 AM, WashingtonJones said:

It is about being pissed. Otherwise you wouldn't use the words "dick move"

if i see a dick move, i recognize it. No matter how i think or feel about it. If i am counselor it doesn´t affect me emotionally when others taunt jason, yet i recognize a dickmove against him when i see one...

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 4:15 AM, HuDawg said:

BEHOLD!  

You can only initiate dance emotes if the counselor is completely calm.  This is the 100% fix for all the dance trolling.  And still allows for players to dance, (when calm) with no penalty.. And Jason can still watch them from a distance like a perv. 

As For T BAGS.

The initial Crouch Sit down animation now drains a chunk a stamina.  So.. if you spam crouch you just drain all your stamina.    Which means people will only crouch when they need to hide.. 

Did HuDawg do good or whaaaat boyz?

Well for dancing , don´t you can also get afraid just by Standing in the Woods?

Well for T-bagging , they could just crouch one time. 

If you teabag Jason there should be a 85% chance that it breaks his stun, he automatically grabs you and it gives him a free kill called "Counselor Taint Implosion" or "Tainted Victory". Then we can see just how much of an awesome daredevil you are.

13 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well for dancing , don´t you can also get afraid just by Standing in the Woods?

Yup.   In order to dance one must reach a sense of complete calm.  Total ZEN!   Seems the best way possible to stop dancing for no reason.

Can't hit Jason and dance anymore.. Can't have dance parties at the COP spot anymoe.   No dancing unless you actually calm down.  So cabin/houses with lights on and a radio are still perfect Dance zones...lol

If we're not directly at the police exit, I laugh when people teabag or dance on me when they knock me down as Jason, to be honest.  It just takes away time from them to put some distance between me and them. 

I know I will catch them and kill them.

If it's at the police exit, I've already lost as Jason anyway so it's more of a just escape already so we can play the next match reaction. 

10 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

And I recognize that ur a very emotional, passionate person when it comes to ur hobbies. And you're carefree towards your own sense of being.

I admire that

On 5/16/2018 at 1:09 AM, bmh072k12 said:

One idea I thought of and the other I heard on Slash'N'Cast. My idea to fix the trolling Jason while he's down by dancing/tea bagging on top of him is to give Jason an option,while he's down, to grab anyone who is on top of him. The second one I heard from Slash'N'Cast and that is to add a system to where when your fear level is too high you can't do emotes. Let me know what you all think.

I can’t believe that this wasn’t an idea thought of during the game’s birth. This not only helps counter trolling, but it pertains to the films as Jason would gladly grab those who got too close to him. I like it. :)