kmorri4

Creighton Duke?

After playing the game for almost a year (which I love). I was thinking the developers should add Creighton Duke (part 9) as an alternative to Tommy Jarvis that spawns. He either helps counselors escape or kill Jason. What do you all think?

would be nice to have new heroes. oh and this post will probably be moved or deleted cuz it was posted in wrong category or its a duplicate topic

7 hours ago, kmorri4 said:

After playing the game for almost a year (which I love). I was thinking the developers should add Creighton Duke (part 9) as an alternative to Tommy Jarvis that spawns. He either helps counselors escape or kill Jason. What do you all think?

Well , interesting idea but this is the wrong section to talk about that here.

9 hours ago, kmorri4 said:

Great idea ,i have a thread in suggestion about Duke being a hero and how the dagger could be implemented .Welcome to the forums btw and try to remember where you put these post at ,@Kodiak will gladly merge this thread with a thread like mines.

This isn't the purpose of an introduction thread, the idea is to introduce yourself :)

16 hours ago, kmorri4 said:

What do you all think?

How about some other info about yourself?

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!