Anyone else notice the subreddit has died? Almost nothing going on there- there’s self-promoting streamers posting and no mods doing anything.

Early 2017 - Early 2018

RIP

Damn.....sad, at times when I get on here it feels dead as well. But not that bad.

Just now, jameson87 said:

Damn.....sad, at times when I get on here it feels dead as well. But not that bad.

The forum is probably the most active of the platforms... though I don’t know how that Discord is doing these days. Though I have been on here and seen as low as six users on the forum in the user list.

lol they were deleting all the recent threads being made. People say fuck it at that point.

• Like 1

It's nothing but unclever memes and WWF gifs. With a dozen or so "looking for playmates" posts thrown in for good measure.

3 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

The forum is probably the most active of the platforms... though I don’t know how that Discord is doing these days. Though I have been on here and seen as low as six users on the forum in the user list.

Yeah, and we keep getting flooded with new accounts, and repeat offenders with new accounts. So I am sure that helps with boosting numbers. I got rid of discord so I have no idea about that one.

9 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

It's nothing but unclever memes and WWF gifs. With a dozen or so "looking for plamates" posts thrown in for good measure.

Did you just say gifs weren't funny? 

ConsciousClassicFinnishspitz-max-1mb.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Did you just say gifs weren't funny? 

ConsciousClassicFinnishspitz-max-1mb.gif

No just the unclever ones from reddit

12 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

It's nothing but unclever memes and WWF gifs. With a dozen or so "looking for plamates" posts thrown in for good measure.

I’m not really a fan of Reddit’s format or how it’s used.

13 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Yeah, and we keep getting flooded with new accounts, and repeat offenders with new accounts. So I am sure that helps with boosting numbers. I got rid of discord so I have no idea about that one.

I took a peek, it’s still active but not like it used to be.

Just now, bewareofbears said:

I’m not really a fan of Reddit’s format or how it’s used

The dumbest shit gets voted straight to the top of the page. Meanwhile anything of relevance is downvoted out of spite.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AdmiralJT said:

No just the unclever ones from reddit

At lest I try lol 

latest?cb=20130607085335

(Actual picture of me)

Reddit will pick up once the update is out.

tenor.gif?itemid=6117113

4 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I’m not really a fan of Reddit’s format or how it’s used.

I took a peek, it’s still active but not like it used to be.

Neither do I.

2 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

The dumbest shit gets voted straight to the top of the page. Meanwhile anything of relevance is downvoted out of spite.

Yep, like a daycare for trolls.

3 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Yep, like a daycare for trolls.

Reddit, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. we must be cautious.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

lol they were deleting all the recent threads being made. People say fuck it at that point.

What were the threads about?

28 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Yeah, and we keep getting flooded with new accounts, and repeat offenders with new accounts. ....

Yeah the repeat offenders do keep the forums entertained with mod interventions....?

dYMNyX.gif

1 minute ago, Alkavian said:

Yeah the repeat offenders do keep the forums entertained with mod interventions....?

dYMNyX.gif

Never poke the bear 

tenor.gif?itemid=7963746

I don't really care about Reddit, long time ago that ended the way it is. It where dumb threads or complain threads all the time that I guess it ended boring people.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

It's nothing but unclever memes and WWF gifs. With a dozen or so "looking for playmates" posts thrown in for good measure.

So Reddit, in other words?

The sub-Reddit’s are pretty much complaining or self advertisements. It’s pretty boring. The only reason why I got DBD is because how funny and active the community were. I wish I could say the same for here and reddit.

16 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

The only reason why I got DBD is because how funny and active the community were.

That's odd, since you don't have any meaningful interaction with them in-game.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Never poke the bear 

tenor.gif?itemid=7963746

beware of bears! (also haha bc he made the thread)

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

seriously? i coudln´t care less. A dev should have different ways of communicating, but the offical forum is where the importnant things should get first.

Not a piece of info on twitter, the other piece on the livestream and the next info on discord. fk that. discord is fan run btw. one (in their opinion) wrong word about the game or illfonic and you are banned. nice joke.

I don't pay much attention to the Reddit so I guess it will not be something I miss. I do most of my info hunting here or in Twitter.