Trish Jarvis  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should Trish Jarvis (or a counselor based off of her) be added to the game?

• Yes
    • No

I know it might be ridiculous, but what if they added Trish Jarvis or a counselor based off of her? I think it would be pretty cool to see. So, how about those stats, huh? Well, here I go, and I will break down these stats as I go.

Composure: 7/10

When Jason shows up, Trish seems panicked at first, but she actually manages to hold herself together slightly and actually fights back against Jason, and is brave enough to draw Jason away from her house in order for Tommy to leave and escape. Although she is manic when Jason shows up, she is still thinking rationally and doesn't crack too much until Jason gets on top of her. 

Luck: 2/10

Of course, Trish doesn't fight much and this stat is ultimately hard to determine, but she only lived because Tommy saved her at the last minute. She also tried her best to protect her brother, but nearly died.

Repair:  3/10

When her car breaks down, she asks Tommy to try to repair the car, since she doesn't seem to know how to do so herself, so I don't think we'll see her repairing cars or boats, or really much of anything. While she isn't entirely stupid, she does have some wits about her.

Speed: 8/10

Trish is very athletic. She runs around the lake with her mother as seen when we meet her and she seems to enjoy exercising with her mother. Additionally, she runs quickly once Jason starts chasing her around the vacation house and outside and is very fast.

Stamina: 9/10

As she is very athletic, she should be able to run for long durations.

Strength: 2/10

Trish is not very strong or depicted as such, and she has trouble fighting Jason once he gets on top of her.

Stealth: 4/10

Trish screams a hell of a lot and is very noisy and somewhat obnoxious. She is better suited for running, and she doesn't seem like a quiet, reserved girl.

If we don't get Trish, I think we should have another final girl like Megan Garris from Part 6 or Ginny Field from Part 2. What do you guys think?

Even though she was 16 in the film, you could just make a counselor based off of her and change her age to 18. This would be cool, right?

Much luckier, very low repair, higher strength (she knocked off the mask), and slightly lower speed (6 or 7), maybe an 8 stamina...it’s hard to come up with her stats because she is pretty well rounded. I’m one of the advocates for Trish Jarvis, I’d love for her to be added sometime.

1 hour ago, Buddy489 said:

I know it might be ridiculous, but what if they added Trish Jarvis or a counselor based off of her? I think it would be pretty cool to see. So, how about those stats, huh? Well, here I go, and I will break down these stats as I go.

Composure: 7/10

When Jason shows up, Trish seems panicked at first, but she actually manages to hold herself together slightly and actually fights back against Jason, and is brave enough to draw Jason away from her house in order for Tommy to leave and escape. Although she is manic when Jason shows up, she is still thinking rationally and doesn't crack too much until Jason gets on top of her. 

Luck: 2/10

Of course, Trish doesn't fight much and this stat is ultimately hard to determine, but she only lived because Tommy saved her at the last minute. She also tried her best to protect her brother, but nearly died.

When her car breaks down, she asks Tommy to try to repair the car, since she doesn't seem to know how to do so herself, so I don't think we'll see her repairing cars or boats, or really much of anything. While she isn't entirely stupid, she does have some wits about her.

Speed: 8/10

Trish is very athletic. She runs around the lake with her mother as seen when we meet her and she seems to enjoy exercising with her mother. Additionally, she runs quickly once Jason starts chasing her around the vacation house and outside and is very fast.

Stamina: 9/10

As she is very athletic, she should be able to run for long durations.

Strength: 2/10

Trish is not very strong or depicted as such, and she has trouble fighting Jason once he gets on top of her.

Stealth: 4/10

Trish screams a hell of a lot and is very noisy and somewhat obnoxious. She is better suited for running, and she doesn't seem like a quiet, reserved girl.

If we don't get Trish, I think we should have another final girl like Megan Garris from Part 6 or Ginny Field from Part 2. What do you guys think?

Even though she was 16 in the film, you could just make a counselor based off of her and change her age to 18. This would be cool, right?

Is 18 even considered as a teenage age? I thought we were already adult at that time.

6 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Is 18 even considered as a teenage age? I thought we were already adult at that time.

young adult

Yeah 18 would be an adult

4 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Thanks for clarifying!

No  problem

Could someone notify a mod to merge this with Trish Jarvis: The Big Sister (Updated with Clothing Options)? Would merging  work since this has a poll???

Maybe I'd rather have her stats like this:

6/10 Composure

7/10 Luck

1/10 Repair

6/10 Speed

7/10 Stamina

3/10 Stealth

5/10 Strength

6 hours ago, Buddy489 said:

Repair has nothing to do with how smart the character is. Anyone can be smart at anything, Repair just shows who is great with fixing things up. Repair actually used to be called Intelligence but it's changed now because low repair characters are neccesarily stupid.Trish isn't stupid, but she sure as hell can't fix anything. 

5 minutes ago, Qcici said:

Repair has nothing to do with how smart the character is. Anyone can be smart at anything, Repair just shows who is great with fixing things up. Repair actually used to be called Intelligence but it's changed now because low repair characters are neccesarily stupid.Trish isn't stupid, but she sure as hell can't fix anything. 

I would make it 1/10 Repair as she also made Tommy fix the lights or whatever when she could’ve done it and then look for Mrs. Jarvis.

3 minutes ago, Yoshman2523 said:

I would make it 1/10 Repair as she also made Tommy fix the lights or whatever when she could’ve done it and then look for Mrs. Jarvis.

Exactly

1 hour ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Maybe I'd rather have her stats like this:

6/10 Composure

7/10 Luck

1/10 Repair

6/10 Speed

7/10 Stamina

3/10 Stealth

5/10 Strength

Perfect stats, give or take some points on composure, luck, and strength...that is a near perfect stat build for Trish.

3 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Perfect stats, give or take some points on composure, luck, and strength...that is a near perfect stat build for Trish.

Lol, thank you. Imagine the devs revealing Trish but her stats are either 1 point less or 1 point more, aka what they did with @Barbara Ann's "Mean Girl" thread. I remember her stats exactly like this (It doesn't allow me to press the space bar, sorry) Composure: 5 | Luck: 8| Speed: 4| Stamina: I think 7, 8 or 9| Stealth: 7 or 8| Strength: 1

3 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Lol, thank you. Imagine the devs revealing Trish but her stats are either 1 point less or 1 point more, aka what they did with @Barbara Ann's "Mean Girl" thread. I remember her stats exactly like this (It doesn't allow me to press the space bar, sorry) Composure: 5 | Luck: 8| Speed: 4| Stamina: I think 7, 8 or 9| Stealth: 7 or 8| Strength: 1

I really feel as though Trish is the next logical movie character to put in as a counselor. She was instrumental in killing Jason for the first time and is one of the most well known final girls. I’ve already stated that any of the first 4 four final girls should be put into the game (Chris is kinda already covered with Jenny). Here is my stats on Trish

Composure: 7

Luck: 6

Repair: 1

Speed: 6

Stamina: 8

Stealth: 3

Strength: 4

She’d have a lot of stamina, be pretty composed, kinda lucky, with moderate strength with very low repair. She’s very well rounded and it’s hard choosing her stats. Sorry if I’m fanboying but I just love Trish’s character in the movie. She was such a badass and would make an amazing addition.

• Like 1

I think they should movie character or final girl pack and with extra clothing, kill packs and emotes

6 Composure: She kept it relatively together but still screamed a fair amount.

5 Luck: Her mother died, but both her and her brother lived seems like to me like she could have come out worse.

2 Repair: I think she could handle the gas and battery. She struggled with the car but that was mechanical.

7 Speed: She's a runner and booked it pretty fast.

8 Stamina: As stated for speed she's a runner and would have good stamina. 

4 Stealth: I think her light build would make her a little bit sneaky. Her composure gave her away in the movie.

3 Strength: She doesn't look very strong but she did get the mask off.

Already threads on this. Use the search function.