Me and my friends have been searching relentlessly since the tape weekend and have found 0 between all of us. Fix this shit. The north remembers

1 minute ago, guitar.zombie said:

Are people that dense that they think there was a 130% increase in tape drops?  Can you explain to me what you think that means?  

On the last Friday the 13th , the Chance to get a tape was more than doubled.

And @Tex138 , awesome Profile Photo.

Just now, The Wolf with that Toast said:

On the last Friday the 13th , the Chance to get a tape was more than doubled.

And @Tex138 , awesome Profile Photo.

And you know this because?  Got proof that the devs said that?  That's still not 130%.

Im fairly certain that 130% was not for tapes but for CP and XP, and then they just increased the tape drops however they wanted.  Thats the impression I got when i read them saying 'and an increase in tape drops'.  If the tape drop is 1%, adding 130% making it 2.3% is almost a complete waste.  If it was 5%, increasing it to like 11% seems like we would have seen a lot more that what people have found.  I personally found 0 and thats all I was looking for.

1 hour ago, guitar.zombie said:

Im fairly certain that 130% was not for tapes but for CP and XP, and then they just increased the tape drops however they wanted.  Thats the impression I got when i read them saying 'and an increase in tape drops'.  If the tape drop is 1%, adding 130% making it 2.3% is almost a complete waste.  If it was 5%, increasing it to like 11% seems like we would have seen a lot more that what people have found.  I personally found 0 and thats all I was looking for.

FRIDAY APRIL 13-APRIL 16

XP, CP &TAPE DROPS

INCREASED BY AN EXTRA 130%

That´s what there is written.

I had to look at the actual thread and now I see it.  Wherever I read it, i read it as how I just interpreted it with only a different, slight increase of tape drops.  Shit that  drop must be like .5% then because it seems to have had almost no effect on the drop rate.  I was thinking people were interpreting it as a 130% chance of finding a tape.  The week before I finished all my Pams and I think I found a few more.  Since that event I haven't found a one.  Before it felt like I was finding a tape every other game.  Since then it was the only thing I was looking for and still haven't found a one.  Not even a dupe Pammy.

Just an update, I continue to play as much as I ever have, and I STILL have not seen even one Pam or Tommy Tape since the event. I mean, seriously, what are the chances of that?  Unless something is screwed up.