FilthyCasual523

Offline Bots should send you back to map selection

On 5/16/2018 at 11:11 AM, Truth said:

It's not a problem, it would just be convenient. Going back to the menu every time just makes it feel clunky; it disrupts the flow.

It's sort of like if every time you sent a text it closed the app and sent you to the home screen. Not a big deal, but if you're texting a lot it would get really annoying.

That IS a problem, actually, and it's the problem I'd like Gun Media to solve by not sending us back to the main menu screen when we finish a bots round.

1 minute ago, FilthyCasual523 said:

That IS a problem, actually, and it's the problem I'd like Gun Media to solve by not sending us back to the main menu screen when we finish a bots round.

It is inconvenient. Not a problem. Crashing after every match would be a problem.

Just now, FilthyCasual523 said:

Inconvenience in a video game = problem.

Inconvenience in a video game = inconvenience IN A VIDEO GAME...

24 minutes ago, Truth said:

Inconvenience in a video game = inconvenience IN A VIDEO GAME...

Video games are meant to be fun though. Inconveniences like this majorly hamper the fun.

3 minutes ago, FilthyCasual523 said:

Video games are meant to be fun though. Inconveniences like this majorly hamper the fun.

If the game is no longer fun to you because you go back to the main menu after the match is over, then the game must not be very fun to begin with...

It's inconvenient, not a problem. Yes, it should be changed. But it's not a major issue that needs to be addressed. They should get to it when they can (after the important fixes).

A menu similar to how they did the single player challenges would be nice. Have the option to play same map/Jason or hop back and pick new.

9 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

A menu similar to how they did the single player challenges would be nice. Have the option to play same map/Jason or hop back and pick new.

It would also be nice if you could change/customize your Jason in that screen. It's good enough though. Definitely better than the bots. I'm already sick of having to watch the intro every time though... There's only so many times I can hear AJ do that horrible fake moan lol

1 minute ago, Truth said:

It would also be nice if you could change/customize your Jason in that screen. It's good enough though. Definitely better than the bots. I'm already sick of having to watch the intro every time though... There's only so many times I can hear AJ do that horrible fake moan lol

yeah I was only on second play through and i was spamming all the buttons to see if it would skip. No luck.. ?

10 hours ago, Truth said:

If the game is no longer fun to you because you go back to the main menu after the match is over, then the game must not be very fun to begin with...

It's inconvenient, not a problem. Yes, it should be changed. But it's not a major issue that needs to be addressed. They should get to it when they can (after the important fixes).

To your first paragraph, that's not an accurate assessment in the least bit.

To your second, inconvenience IS a problem. Saying it's not means that no it should NOT be changed, which is exactly what the devs want to hear. I'm not saying other fixes aren't important, but this "inconvenience" does negatively impact my ability to farm the XP I'll need to unlock weapon swapping.