Sign in to follow this  
Mich9876

Add more Single player challenges but playing as counsolers

I know it would be expensive and difficult to create a bot version ofJason for offline bot play but what about just simple missions where Jason is just programmed to do the same thing everytime for that mission. Think of it as like a boss fight almost and a challenge for example would be to kill Jason after he just kill your friend in your cabin. Or like you and your friend must get past Jason to escape and survive and you have get past him and he’s programmed well to grab you in that certain area. That would give a lot of different ways to play like saving your friend too or lettting them die so you can live.  Just things like that so the programming isn’t hard and doable. You can get creative with it maybe try and make some of them scary like Jason popping out well you trying to save someone or get something. I just think that would be a great opportunity and also let people be able to play against Jason in an even scarier way.

• Like 1

We don't need more ways to play as counselor. If you want to play as counselor, just play online where you're forced to play as counselors 90% of the matches you play. 99% of the time if you set your preference to "counselor".

If anything, Gunmedia should work on improving the counselor gameplay by making the characters more diverse from each other, and not slightly altered / worse or better clones.

25 minutes ago, Mich9876 said:

I know it would be expensive and difficult to create a bot version ofJason for offline bot play but what about just simple missions where Jason is just programmed to do the same thing everytime for that mission. Think of it as like a boss fight almost and a challenge for example would be to kill Jason after he just kill your friend in your cabin. Or like you and your friend must get past Jason to escape and survive and you have get past him and he’s programmed well to grab you in that certain area. That would give a lot of different ways to play like saving your friend too or lettting them die so you can live.  Just things like that so the programming isn’t hard and doable. You can get creative with it maybe try and make some of them scary like Jason popping out well you trying to save someone or get something. I just think that would be a great opportunity and also let people be able to play against Jason in an even scarier way.

Dude , we haven´t even got the normal ones yet.