this glitch has been here since launch and yet they still haven’t fixed it, even in the engine update they haven’t fixed it.

Jason’s weapon and mask do not cast a shadow! This isn’t game breaking but it’s really annoying. In beta I could have sworn that the weapons and mask had shadows. 

9 minutes ago, Chace Hollett said:

this glitch has been here since launch and yet they still haven’t fixed it, even in the engine update they haven’t fixed it.

Jason’s weapon and mask do not cast a shadow! This isn’t game breaking but it’s really annoying. In beta I could have sworn that the weapons and mask had shadows. 

I noticed too , that the mask casts no shadow....but the weapon.....hmmmmm.

Isn´t this post a Suggestion? Maybe you put it wrong here.

48 minutes ago, Chace Hollett said:

Not a glitch. Please no click bait.

8 minutes ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

Not a glitch. Please no click bait.

He´s just joking , but it´s probably a glitch. Maybe it gets Patched with the engine upgrade.

lol @Chace Hollett

I never noticed that. Still no need for the click bait title. I feel this thread would do much better if you changed it.

3 hours ago, Truth said:

lol @Chace Hollett

I never noticed that. Still no need for the click bait title. I feel this thread would do much better if you changed it.

Really? The title is click bait?

4 hours ago, Chace Hollett said:

And can see why it hasn't. Other game breaking stuff needed fixing. I kinda like it that he doesn't have a shadow. Because Jason is a shadow.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Chace Hollett said:

Really? The title is click bait?

Well it implies it's a glitch that matters at the very least...

I was expecting it to be something like @Qcici's cursed image:

Screen_Shot_2018-05-09_at_12.53.39_AM.pn

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Truth said:

Well it implies it's a glitch that matters at the very least...

I was expecting it to be something like @Qcici's cursed image:

Screen_Shot_2018-05-09_at_12.53.39_AM.pn

XDDDDDD

6 hours ago, Chace Hollett said:

Actually, his weapon, is shown in his shadow, if you're playing on Epic settings on PC. 

1 hour ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

And can see why it hasn't. Other game breaking stuff needed fixing. I kinda like it that he doesn't have a shadow. Because Jason is a shadow.

Or even Death himself. The onliest Jason where I could see a bit death (grim-reaper like) is in Part IX.

-Tommy Tape 13

Doesn´t there even exist the Grim Reaper in the Comics?

• Confused 1