AshTray900

Horror Icons Being Sucked Into DBD

Does anyone else feel (and would spend money for) the horror icons like freddy, Michael Meyers, leatherface etc could have made great individual games rather than pulled into a generic platform like DBD, I personally dont like DBD but this isnt DBD hate here, i just think it would be interesting if they used concept from this game (small group like 8, game chat, ways to escape, a chance to kill the killer, movie correct maps, and movie correct kill scenes, the ability to play it casually etc) I would personally drop 50 bucks on each individual game for killers and movies I have loved without thinking twice.

I would like a Texas Chainsaw game that involves escaping, like the 2013 movie where those 3 assholes tried leaving but 2 of them died and the black haired girl survived.

@AshTray900

Movie horror villains appearing in Dead by Daylight has no bearing on whether or not they will ever have their own game. It might actually better the odds. I see this argument often but it makes no sense. The Ninja Turtles appearing in Mortal Kombat has no impact on whether or not they will ever have a nice game but it’s a nice boost and fun for Mortal Kombat.

It would be fun to see some of them get their own games but I’d prefer some of them be something with more depth than a 1 vs. 7 multiplayer game.

9 hours ago, AshTray900 said:

Does anyone else feel (and would spend money for) the horror icons like freddy, Michael Meyers, leatherface etc could have made great individual games rather than pulled into a generic platform like DBD, I personally dont like DBD but this isnt DBD hate here, i just think it would be interesting if they used concept from this game (small group like 8, game chat, ways to escape, a chance to kill the killer, movie correct maps, and movie correct kill scenes, the ability to play it casually etc) I would personally drop 50 bucks on each individual game for killers and movies I have loved without thinking twice.

Would be cool. I´d like that. I think there is even Kickstarter for an child´s Play game. He only Needs the Money for the models though.

The Jason game kinda makes a Leatherface or Micheal Myers game feel redundant, so we don't need ones for them. But what we do need is a Freddy game. Freddy is a multilayered character with a multilayered concept. The possibilities are endless. 

21 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Would be cool. I´d like that. I think there is even Kickstarter for an child´s Play game. He only Needs the Money for the models though.

Haven't heard anything about child's play game. Saw some fake twitter tweets a year or so back. Would make for an interesting game though I think..

I think Pinhead(hellraiser)if done right would be cool