So I was wondering if this has been happening to anyone else...I'll start up a game and get into a match. I go to the closest house and open up a drawer. There is nothing in the drawer, but my counselor stays posed by the drawer until I move him or her. They will move, but stuck in the pose of them opening the drawer. They stay stuck in this pose until I go to open up another drawer, and I'm never sure when it's going to happen again. I've already reported the glitch before, bus it's been happening a lot to me lately. Anyone else have this problem?

• Like 1

Yeah, have had this happen quite a few times. Actually have seen the bots in offline be stuck in the animation as well. PS4 here.

23 minutes ago, justice4all said:

So I was wondering if this has been happening to anyone else...I'll start up a game and get into a match. I go to the closest house and open up a drawer. There is nothing in the drawer, but my counselor stays posed by the drawer until I move him or her. They will move, but stuck in the pose of them opening the drawer. They stay stuck in this pose until I go to open up another drawer, and I'm never sure when it's going to happen again. I've already reported the glitch before, bus it's been happening a lot to me lately. Anyone else have this problem?

Yeah same, I reported this glitch back in August or September of last year but it still happens. Hopefully the new update fixes it but we'll see.

What if they just re-added the animation where the counselor finds nothing but closes the drawer/finding an item but closing the drawer after collecting the item? 

Its an old and highly annoying bug. I see it from time to time. Hopefully it will be on the list of "fixed shit" for the patch notes (whenever they drop). I think anyone who has played the game for more than 20 hours has probably encountered it, or seen the bots stuck in it before the last patch we had.

51 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Its an old and highly annoying bug. I see it from time to time. Hopefully it will be on the list of "fixed shit" for the patch notes (whenever they drop). I think anyone who has played the game for more than 20 hours has probably encountered it, or seen the bots stuck in it before the last patch we had.

On ps4 I occasionally still get the bots stuck in it, but is a lot more rare than it was, or even than it is online.

7 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

On ps4 I occasionally still get the bots stuck in it, but is a lot more rare than it was, or even than it is online.

Haven't seen it much for offline since last patch for Xbox. I do see quite of few "invisible treadmills" on various maps. Pinehurst has a couple of them. Violet's room is probably the one most would immediately have come to mind. I hope they fix those issues too.

3 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Haven't seen it much for offline since last patch for Xbox. I do see quite of few "invisible treadmills" on various maps. Pinehurst has a couple of them. Violet's room is probably the one most would immediately have come to mind. I hope they fix those issues too.

Yeah those are still a major pain in the ass. As well as the constant jumping in and out of windows right in front of me as well. Or getting in the closet when I am 3 feet behind them. Hope they get that stuff sorted out as well.

1 minute ago, jameson87 said:

Yeah those are still a major pain in the ass. As well as the constant jumping in and out of windows right in front of me as well. Or getting in the closet when I am 3 feet behind them. Hope they get that stuff sorted out as well.

LOL. They haven't quite mastered the fine are of looping Jason yet. Baby steps. I have high hopes that the AI will continue to get better. I want "Hard" difficulty to actually pose a challenge. Since bots have launched, none have ever escaped me in a match. I want that to change. I'll give the AI some props when that happens. As of now, that dog don't hunt.

1 minute ago, Alkavian said:

LOL. They haven't quite mastered the fine are of looping Jason yet. Baby steps. I have high hopes that the AI will continue to get better. I want "Hard" difficulty to actually pose a challenge. Since bots have launched, none have ever escaped me in a match. I want that to change. I'll give the AI some props when that happens. As of now, that dog don't hunt.

Yeah same. I mean they have improved some since being first dropped. And I have hopes they will continue to improve.