F134Ever86

Moshoholics Anonymous

I saw Chimaira at Blackest of the Black at House of Blues in Cleveland. Danzig headlined and Doyle from the Misfits joined him on stage. They ripped through some classic songs. It was the first time they had been on stage together in 20 years. Maybe best pit I have been in.

This past weekend went to the Slayer farewell show. Testament, Behemoth, Anthrax, Lamb of God, then Slayer. Amazing show. Decent pit.

I am not really into thr Mushroomhead, Slipknot, Korn type of shit. I prefer thrash(being my favorite), doom(second favorite), death, grindcore, powerviolence. I am picky about but will listen to some black, epic and glam metal bands. Most are too cheesy.

55 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

@TheHansonGoons slayer farewell show?! the news just keeps getting worse.

Oh buddy... i...i am sorry. I had no idea you didn't know. If possible, get out to one of the shows. They shredded, even without Hanneman(RIP). 

• Thanks 1

@F134Ever86 thought you might like this one..... old thrash from my day... based on the re-animator by H.P. Lovecraft...

holy crap I actually got the link to work!!!!
Being that one worked... here is another... based on Psycho... also from way back in my day....

Sorry that neither had a proper video... but if you are into thrash... good tunes.

• Like 2

@F134Ever86 I never heard of that one before. Thanx!!! that was awesome. I have many friends, but so few of the have ever been into music like this that many bands slip under my radar. Keep 'em coming!! I will be sure to check out more of their tunes.

And never forget the U.K.A.C.
United Kingdom Apple Core!!!! Acid Reign was a great band.... not to be mistaken for Acid Reighn... I made that mistake once.... they sucked.

@F134Ever86 awesome tune.... as I said, keep 'em coming. I have been having a shit day... these tunes have been a high point for me. I wish I could think of more tunes to post, but my head is a bit of a mess right now,

@Ahab one of my all time favs. local band here in los angeles. Inspired one of my tattoos.

One more for good measure

Edited by F134Ever86

@F134Ever86 that link cam up with: "this video is not available" I had to look it up by the title... In my day, the thrash bands all had long hair... but I do not judge people by their hairstyles... Damned good tune... Thanx again!!

Did someone mention Ghost? I made these videos on the sharefactory for PS4. Made this one outta diablo 3 cinematics.

And This is Metallica/The thing that should not be. Made it with part 4 footage.

Made this one from F13 game footage, It's Wednesday 13/Rot for me.

On 6/17/2018 at 1:05 AM, F134Ever86 said:

Well you thought right @Ahab. Familiar with Toxic Holocaust?

Evil Never Dies is probably my favorite album of their's. "666" is my track.

Saw them open for Napalm Death once.

On 6/16/2018 at 7:37 PM, TheHansonGoons said:

I saw Chimaira at Blackest of the Black at House of Blues in Cleveland. Danzig headlined and Doyle from the Misfits joined him on stage. They ripped through some classic songs. It was the first time they had been on stage together in 20 years. Maybe best pit I have been in.

This past weekend went to the Slayer farewell show. Testament, Behemoth, Anthrax, Lamb of God, then Slayer. Amazing show. Decent pit.

I am not really into thr Mushroomhead, Slipknot, Korn type of shit. I prefer thrash(being my favorite), doom(second favorite), death, grindcore, powerviolence. I am picky about but will listen to some black, epic and glam metal bands. Most are too cheesy.

Lamb of god killed it right?

3 hours ago, jameson87 said:

Lamb of god killed it right?

Surprisingly yeah. I had seen them about 4 times before he went to jail. Heard their first album after and thought they went soft. Nope. Pretty much played their classics. Nice wall of death.

Back on the subject of Toxic Holocaust, Waxwork Records has a comic series starting now called Poser and Joel Grind wrote the first soundtrack. A bit of horror synth and some punky thrash.

25 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Surprisingly yeah. I had seen them about 4 times before he went to jail. Heard their first album after and thought they went soft. Nope. Pretty much played their classics. Nice wall of death.

Back on the subject of Toxic Holocaust, Waxwork Records has a comic series starting now called Poser and Joel Grind wrote the first soundtrack. A bit of horror synth and some punky thrash.

I liked most of the last album outside of maybe 2 or 3 songs. But have never been disappointed in seeing them live. And really cool people if you ever get the chance to meet them. Very down to earth and funny as shit. They thought it was the coolest shit my wife and I took our daughter (who was a little over a year old at the time) to a meet and greet with them. Good times. And I will have to check that comic/songs out. Unfortunately with life wanting to rape us here lately, I had to sell off our tickets for the Atlanta show and now have been forced to accept the fact I will miss one of my favorite bands of all time's farewell tours. Oh well, have dealt with way worse and still here to talk about it. At least I got to see Slayer 9 times, 4 of them with Hanneman. Very good quote from Scarface "every day above ground is a good day" seems to be the best way to view things at the given moment lol.