F134Ever86

Moshoholics Anonymous

20 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Somethings up with the link Ahab. I searched it - Til Death Do Us Party. Great tune.

I don't know why the link came up without posting the video... but at least you found the tune.

In memory of Dimebag

14 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Just imagine what a pantera album would sound like today

It would be Awesome

15 hours ago, T.W said:

In memory of Dimebag

Fuck YES! Blasting Cowboys From Hell album as we speak. Favorite band of all time!

14 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Just imagine what a pantera album would sound like today

It would be fucking AMAZING!

• Like 1

This is SetTheCharge covering Eminems Rap God:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grfL0sR1Bqc

I know some of you will say that this is not metal, but. Imo i think It's metal...

Its really up to personal opinion on whats metal. And whats not, and i think this is metal.

(if the link is broken, i'll fix it later).

• Like 1

On 5/22/2018 at 4:29 PM, Freddie Mercury said:

Just found this topic. And yes! I do listen too metal, love me some Motorhead, slayer, Rammstein,Korn,Slipknot,Megadeath,Set the charge(their early albums),Ghost,Type 0 Negative,Queen(Their first two albums. Queen 1 and Queen 2 had some metal songs in it)...

I could go on and on, but. I better just leave it there...

Awesome list. And you are very correct on Queen having metal songs, and being a huge influence on modern metal, and early thrash. I mean Stone Cold Crazy and Bohemian Rhapsody influenced an entire genre and generation of metal. Phenomenal band.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jameson87 said:

Fuck YES! Blasting Cowboys From Hell album as we speak. Favorite band of all time!

Totally agree same here man favorite band. Been jamming out to Pantera all weekend

22 minutes ago, T.W said:

Totally agree same here man favorite band. Been jamming out to Pantera all weekend

Great way to bring in Memorial Day lol

23 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Great way to bring in Memorial Day lol

Oh yeah Cook-Out and good Tunes

This band has a pantera-esque sound. Goin out to anyone being dragged through the mud. Favorite line - It wont be long, the dog will have his day and ill say FUCK YOU AAAALLLLLL!!!

18 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

This band has a pantera-esque sound. Goin out to anyone being dragged through the mud. Favorite line - It wont be long, the dog will have his day and ill say FUCK YOU AAAALLLLLL!!!

I always felt this band was a bit underrated myself. Love them and Lamb of God as they have a perfect blend of originality and that pantera vibe to their music. THose grooves are amazing.

This is the most original sound ive heard in a while. Not gonna lie, i shed a few tears the first time i heard it.

I just stumbled on this video and all I can say is FUCK Phil Anselmo.

I've been a rocker/metal head since I was about 14 I think :) Started off with older bands like KISS, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Metallica, Motley Crue, etc etc and then moved into hard rock/metal/nu metal/punk like KoRn, Disturbed, Linkin Park, CKY, Lacuna Coil, Marilyn Manson, Sum 41, The Offspring, Slipknot, Stone Sour, Mudvayne, Spineshank, Papa Roach, Bullet for my Valentine and probably loads more.

I'm a guitarist of 6 years as well :) I have three six string electric guitars (two Ibanez, one Shine), one eight string electric Ibanez and an Ibanez acoustic. Play a lot of the stuff I've just listed up there. These days I've been really into synthwave/new retro wave, reminds me very much of the 80s and 90s and my current favourite group is Dance with the Dead. They're an awesome mix of synthwave and rock.

@Freddie Mercury might like this one:

...but this one is my favourite:

• Like 2

@Kodiak like? I loved it!

Just added it to my Spotify playlist. It's so good!

• Like 1

This one seems to match the climate of the forums

Never thought id ever these guys back together. For those who dont know, the vocalist was convicted of hiring a hitman to kill his wife. Thankfully no one was hurt, and if anything can mend the situation, its music.