F134Ever86

Moshoholics Anonymous

Posted (edited)

Where my metalheads at? Into or play heavy aggressive music? Post here. Thought I'd throw a shout out to the thrash band FKÜ for their song "Friday the 13th part 2".

Edited by F134Ever86
  • Like 2

Right here Chief 

Image result for slipknot mosh pit gif

Image result for korn mosh pit gif

Related image

13 hours ago, T.W said:

Right here Chief 

What are you listening to? Chimaira = Clevelands finest

8 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

What are you listening to? Chimaira = Clevelands finest

If you're talking about Cleveland 90s Mushroomhead ,Crypt kicker. Know pantera, korn, slipknot. Others 

Here! Ever heard of Rammstein? That is their symbol on my Toasts (on my Profile)! I would die for Metal! I am more into newer Metal but I love the old ones too (especially Motörhead). I like it the most , if the song is aggresive.

@T.W , I always think of Ghost , when I look at your Picture.

@The Wolf with that Toast Ghost?

Yeah Motorhead  there awesome  I like more of the older bands then the newer ones  but it's all good 

2 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

, I always think of Ghost , when I look at your Picture.

39 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

The make-up kinda reminds me.

Image result for Ghost bandRelated image

Right here brother. Huge metal head from motorhead, to lamb of god and back. Love me some early korn, just becauae of how raw and different it was until head up and left. Favorites range from Slayer, Megadeth, Pantera, Lamb of God etc. Currently blasting me some King Diamond.

4 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Right here brother. Huge metal head from motorhead, to lamb of god and back. Love me some early korn, just becauae of how raw and different it was until head up and left. Favorites range from Slayer, Megadeth, Pantera, Lamb of God etc. Currently blasting me some King Diamond.

Whaaaat? I would have never thought , that you listen to Metal!

1 minute ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Whaaaat? I would have never thought , that you listen to Metal!

Is that sarcasm? Lol I think most on here know that I am a huge metal head lol.

2 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Is that sarcasm? Lol I think most on here know that I am a huge metal head lol.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? How do they know it? And I am not being sarcastic....weirdly enough I only noticed you since I am on the Forum....

13 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Love me some early korn, just becauae of how raw and different it was until head up and left.

Yeah that's when  there were awesome 👍 

6 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Here! Ever heard of Rammstein? That is their symbol on my Toasts (on my Profile)! I would die for Metal! I am more into newer Metal but I love the old ones too (especially Motörhead). I like it the most , if the song is aggresive.

@T.W , I always think of Ghost , when I look at your Picture.

DU HAST!

7 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? How do they know it? And I am not being sarcastic....weirdly enough I only noticed you since I am on the Forum....

I have professed my love for metal quite a few times on here and made pretty cool friends on here. On some of the suggestions threads avout soundtrack my picks are always like Alice Cooper, Overkill, Exodus, Slayer etc because they fit the era and there is more than synth stuff and pop in the world. Wish the style of music was more diverse and not stuck with one decent song by the Misfits and Mr. Cooper on the credits.

Service Announcement : Howard Jones and Jesse Lynch to BOTH sing for upcoming KsE album.

Just found this topic. And yes! I do listen too metal, love me some Motorhead, slayer, Rammstein,Korn,Slipknot,Megadeath,Set the charge(their early albums),Ghost,Type 0 Negative,Queen(Their first two albums. Queen 1 and Queen 2 had some metal songs in it)...

I could go on and on, but. I better just leave it there...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@F134Ever86 Nice Video up top of the thread... I will have to check out some of the others later.
   Here is one you might like... somewhere between punk rock and thrash. Its a song by Wednesday13... about Friday the 13th... mashed together with footage from the movies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7crqbuNzU8

Posted (edited)

Somethings up with the link Ahab. I searched it - Til Death Do Us Party. Great tune.

Edited by F134Ever86