Armani?

The last counselor you played?

Tiffiany, she’s one of my least played characters. I hate repairing things soooo slooooow.

I tried her out again, I did pretty okay. Jukes here and there, but eventually I died because nobody was doing objectives xD.

Before I left for Japan, I made rounds playing with all my friend, using Jenny every game.

Last game was AJ. Started car and should have escaped but after multiple glitches, I ended up dead... oh well shit happens.

Deborah Kim. Yachted out after fixing the boat and having it stolen by a rogue Vanessa and Tiffany who proceeded to drown halfway to the exit.

Nerds FTW.

Mitch with marathon, preparedness and medic perks. My man's got deliveries in the crystal lake area and he don't have time to be stuck at some camp all night.

AJ - Always AJ unless I am with friends and we decide to all play Chad :)

I main Jenny 90% and Tiffany/Deb 5% each or something, I am still waiting for Victoria since those stats suits best: as of last game I think it was Deb but im playing right now so its not valid for long

I play on random just about always. The last time I got Tiffany, I guess.

AJ is my go to just because I like sneaking around the map and repairing things. But if I'm just messing around  I'll play as anyone.

Chad

I always switch between Tiffany, Chuck, and Chad. I've played as Adam a couple times. I want to play as Kenny but.. It's hard not to choose Tiffany, because my play style more like a scavanger (pick it up and drop it near the match description)

Mitch. I've mained the guy since I unlocked him. Perks wise I use Low Profile, Marathon, and Level Headed. 

AJ, repaired both the phone box and car on Pinehurst (with a useless Adam smacking me with a bat the whole time) escaped with the cops (with no weapon or items) while he died at Jason 7's hands. ?

It was 5 days ago, but I played Shelly because I had 250+ ping (if I have high ping I play Shelly).

The map was Pinehurst and I found a PK, Medspray, and Gas. I met an A.J. who had a Battery and Keys so we hiked to the car along with a Sweater Girl Vanessa.

Me and A.J. fixed the car (a 2 seater) after I tanked the traps. Jason arrived and was held off by the Sweater Girl through the Sweater stun and her death animation long enough for A.J. to drive us out of there. We Escaped at around the 8 minute mark.

Later everyone else but another Vanessa Escaped after a 2nd A.J. PK'ed the phone trap and called the cops.

I was Eric LaChappa, and after a few matches getting successful escape after escape with him, I met my match where we reached the 13 minute mark and nothing was done and 3 people were dead with one more about to die as I found the fuse. Tanked the trap, healed, repaired the phone, climbed into the cabin to make the call, got about an inch of successfully calling when Jason showed up and smashed the box (I expected that to happen, but damn did I try). Hid in a closet, and he came straight for me and stabbed me with his machete. No one survived, and I was hosting that match and all the ones prior to it. Ya win some, ya lose some.