My last game, I played Jenny. I survived to be the last person alive, besides the Tiffany that glitched through the map. Jason couldn't kill her or grab her. But I ended up dying sadly. But hey, last person alive is good enough for me.

I main Tiffany and AJ but my last game was with AJ. I survived but Jason actually killed me earlier but the game didn't register it. Hopefully thatĀ bug gets fixed.

Last counselor I've played was LaChappa. Everyone was dead and I've escape via police mere feets from Jason grab.

I dont know why, but itĀ feels sooooo rewarding when your LaChappa and becomeĀ the sole survivor.Ā 

• Like 1

My main is Shelly, but it used to be Adam before he was added in December. To me, they're both very solid counselors. Regardless of what the stats may show, in my own personal experience of playing as both of them, I can tell you that they both have a pretty decent repair ability, pretty good stamina, and they can both hold their own against Jason if need be, and at the end of the day, what more can you ask for than that? Certainly not saying they're the best by any means, but they're both just really good, solid choices in my experience.

AJ, and that is who I prefer to play. ButĀ I will switch between AJ and Vanessa depending on what the lobby composition is. If there is a ton of repair characters, I will play Vanessa and vice versa.

The last round I played I was Mitch. The rounds before I was playing Kenny.

I played Jenny and chad back to back because one of my friends finally gave the game a chance and he likes the repair characters. So I decided to body guard him. I had so much fun ChadingĀ it up!

AJ for me, felt like playing a few games with her again after sticking with Mitch for awhile.Ā 

I think I was, Chad, Adam, or Buggzy? I donā€™t remember, itā€™s been a week since I've played.Ā 

I played as Deborah, i died but i called police by myself and he grab me second after i called them. So rewarding to know that i saved two players that escape because of me :)

The last match i played was 3 weeks ago, i was running random counselor and i spawned in asĀ Adam.

I repaired the boat and escaped with Chad. The round before that i was Lachappa, i repaired the phone. AndĀ died while calling the cops.

• Like 1

Deb. Always Deb for me. Haven't played in like a month or something but I hardly play anyone but Deb and Savini, lol. I like trying to get the phone or car fixed so I can rescue people :)

9 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Tiffany. @Santi_LeeĀ am I making everything gay now?Ā 

Yeah, darling.

And i played Jenny last time, Jason got me at the very end :(