Let's talk about Jason and kids.

The early incarnations of Jason 2-6 would have killed children. He attempts to kill Tommy in Part IV & the children in Part VI. 

Kane Hodder took the stance that Jason wouldn’t kill kids or kick a dog. It’s an unwritten rule of sorts that children are “safe” in slasher films since most audiences don’t want to see film makers cross that line. 

In my head canon Jason won't kill kids that remind him of when he was a kid or his mother. At the very least he would hesitate. If the kids are mean he will definitely kill them

On 5/20/2018 at 3:35 PM, Ahab said:

It is extremely difficult to name a movie made before that (or even after, but I am sure there are some) which showed an onscreen murder of a child... something many people (even today) would consider taking things too far for a horror movie. Offscreen child death is another matter though...
   The only thing close to an onscreen child death I can think of (from around that time) is the kid from Pet Cemetery getting hit by the truck. I have not seen that one in a while, but I heard they are remaking it.

Dude, check out the 1988 take on the Blob. They straight up kill a kid of about 12.

On 5/6/2020 at 11:12 AM, VLK said:

Ok this topic is weird, but to me anyone above  age 13 is pretty much safe from Jason XD

Wha?!  Horny teens, It's ok to go back to camp! Jason is done killing you once you turn 13. Just be sure to leave little Billy at home lest he get shanked while playing with his G.I. Joes. 

19 hours ago, DH1986 said:

The early incarnations of Jason 2-6 would have killed children. He attempts to kill Tommy in Part IV & the children in Part VI. 

Kane Hodder took the stance that Jason wouldn’t kill kids or kick a dog. It’s an unwritten rule of sorts that children are “safe” in slasher films since most audiences don’t want to see film makers cross that line. 

Thats incorrect lol it has been C.J. and Kane who stated this about children a small trivia fact in this wiki.

C.J. Graham <- Link to the article/statement as well!

On 5/6/2020 at 10:12 AM, VLK said:

Ok this topic is weird, but to me anyone above  age 13 is pretty much safe from Jason XD

You mean BELOW age 13 don't you? Yeah this thread is pretty crappy but then again so are a lot of threads in this forum.

On 5/9/2020 at 10:41 AM, Jason Lover said:

You mean BELOW age 13 don't you? Yeah this thread is pretty crappy but then again so are a lot of threads in this forum.

I mean forums are suppose to be for any discussion no matter if it was crappy or not.

On 5/9/2020 at 9:41 AM, Jason Lover said:

Sorry you're right I mean below XD, everyone else is fkd