BigJay

FvJ and Reboot based off of Councelors

Mostly everybody knows that the developers don't have the rights to anything from FvJ or the Reboot. But could the developers make a councelor from each film that doesn't use the name of the character in the movie? Like could they make a councelor that looks exactly like Lori from FvJ or Whitney from the Reboot but not use their actual names kind of like what they did for the councelor based off of Melissa? An explamation on this would be nice!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BigJay said:

Mostly everybody knows that the developers don't have the rights to anything from FvJ or the Reboot. But could the developers make a councelor from each film that doesn't use the name  of the character in the movie? Like could they make a councelor that looks exactly like Lori from FvJ or Whitney from the Reboot but not use their actual names kind of like what they did for the councelor based off of Melissa? An explamation on this would be nice!

They can base them but not use their direct name or exact face.

Yeah Chad is basically Trent with Russell's clothes. I'd like to characters inspired by Chewie, Bree, or Jenna added to the game. For FvJ...honestly I don't want anyone from that movie. It's an ok movie but I hated pretty much every character. I'd be cool if they did what they did with Chad and combined characters so:

Bree + Sandra from part 7 inspired character = Party Girl trope

Chewie + Ted from part 4 inspired character = The Goofball

Jenna + Sara from part 4 inspired character = Virgin/Virginal character (?)

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:27 AM, Crispen_Glover said:

I want the 2 stoner friends from the reboot since they were the only enjoyable characters 

Yeah , they were really cool.

Chewie + Ted from part 4 inspired character = The Goofball

Hmmm....Chewbacca would be pretty funny.