Pinheadlarry_13

What's your favorite Jason to play with and why?

16 minutes ago, Dead Meme said:

You do know that Trapping Objective Items, is useless, right? They will easily bypass your trap, all they gotta do, is go up to the placed trap, and press X. 

I thought the exact same thing. Just crouch near it and still pick it up around the trap.

I use random. 

Savini, other than his pitchfork getting stuck, is one of my favorites to play. I usually feel more relaxed using him. Shift, destruction, and 5 traps? Is he freaking bad ass. I get tired of his music and people hating in lobbies. 

For kills I like part 4 and 7 with the kill packs. I like Part 7 for the challenge, because it is a challenge to rock Part 7 in good lobbies.

Part 2 is my favorite map controller. Great morph and traps with running is awesome. Just dont like his weapon and think he looks like a 49ing prospector. 

Part 3 is my second favorite to play as though. Love the movie Part 3-d. I like the bulky Jason look. Original clean mask. If he had Chuck Taylors he would look like he was a West Coast gangster. Enjoy his weapon strength, hitting animation, and can run. 

41 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Trap parts not objectives. I usually trap the phone and whatever parts counselors drop when i kill them.

Why would that be better? I just wanna know.

2 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

If it worked properly, it would let you know as soon as someone is on it. So before they can fix the objective when the trap is triggered. If you trap the objective though, they are already at it. They can pop the trap off and install if you don't have Morph right away.

Which leads me to if you Morph to them while carrying the objective, you have a chance to make them run further from the objective with said item, or trap them in local houses. 

Element of surprise. People expect the objective to be trapped. They may not be expecting the objective to.

The strategy makes sense, but its too easy to avoid to risk using a trap for IMO.

Just now, TheHansonGoons said:

If it worked properly, it would let you know as soon as someone is on it. So before they can fix the objective when the trap is triggered. If you trap the objective though, they are already at it. They can pop the trap off and install if you don't have Morph right away.

Which leads me to if you Morph to them while carrying the objective, you have a chance to make them run further from the objective with said item, or trap them in local houses. 

Element of surprise. People expect the objective to be trapped. They may not be expecting the objective to.

The strategy makes sense, but its too easy to avoid to risk using a trap for IMO.

Interesting.

And thanks for clarifying!

19 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I wouldnt say its better, but its a different approach. If you can catch a counselor with a part and the objective is on the other side of the map then you have a chance to buy more time. Basically if they dont have parts, they cant work objectives and they cant escape. Mitigating your losses i suppose.

Just now, F134Ever86 said:

I wouldnt say its better, but its a different approach. If you can catch a counselor with a part and the objective is on the other side of the map then you have a chance to buy more time. Basically if they dont have parts, they cant work objectives and they cant escape.

Okay dokay.

Part 2 Jason or as I call him Potato Jason with his shack on his head lol Reason why I like him is more traps and his morph.

Second Jason I like to play as is Savini Jason, more damage and shift. 

3 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I thought the exact same thing. Just crouch near it and still pick it up around the trap.

I use random. 

Savini, other than his pitchfork getting stuck, is one of my favorites to play. I usually feel more relaxed using him. Shift, destruction, and 5 traps? Is he freaking bad ass. I get tired of his music and people hating in lobbies. 

For kills I like part 4 and 7 with the kill packs. I like Part 7 for the challenge, because it is a challenge to rock Part 7 in good lobbies.

Part 2 is my favorite map controller. Great morph and traps with running is awesome. Just dont like his weapon and think he looks like a 49ing prospector. 

Part 3 is my second favorite to play as though. Love the movie Part 3-d. I like the bulky Jason look. Original clean mask. If he had Chuck Taylors he would look like he was a West Coast gangster. Enjoy his weapon strength, hitting animation, and can run. 

I like Savini Jason, also. But, I refuse, to use him until, Weapon Swapping, is released. Because his Trident, is fucking Cancer, it sucks, in every way! Anyways, i will most likely be using the, Pig Splitter, Machete, Hedge Trimmers, or the Battle Axe, on Savini. Savini Jason, will officially be my new Jason Main, when the New Update, is released! 

Part 9 forsure he's a monster that will destroy the whole lobby you don't need any more traps because once he's around you are pretty much screwed out of luck second would be part 4 but you better do good early on or else you will have a hard time

• Like 1

6 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Trap parts not objectives. I usually trap the phone and whatever parts counselors drop when i kill them.

You know if you crouch and approach a trapped part until the pick up icon comes up, then go for it, you won't set off the trap? I wouldn't advise doing it. It is just a wasted trap.

I like "Savini" Jason because he's so OP. 😂

Illfonic did a good job on him. 

1 minute ago, Alkavian said:

You know if you crouch and approach a trapped part until the pick up icon comes up, then go for it, you won't set off the trap? I wouldn't advise doing it. It is just a wasted trap.

I didnt until Hansongoons brought it to my attention. What good are traps then?

8 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Trap objectives. Even though they are place at predictable spots it's better then gambling at other places. You at least enforce counselors to deal with it and be notified. 

If they tank it, then they tank it. It's better then placing them in strange places where it may never go off. I only get creative when I play part 2, but that's only on occasion and not the norm.

20 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

I'll like him when I can use a weapon that isn't garbage.

• Like 1

Savini. I can't play a Jason without +Destruction and his +Shift combined with his weaknesses make him my favorite. Plus he looks super cool.

5 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Weapon swaping coming pretty soon 😉

When I play against experienced players in private lobbies, I can't do any - shift,-traps or -water speed Jason's, which leaves just part 3, 5, and 8. If I'm in QP, I'll mix it up. 

36 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Objectives and unexpected places counselors are highly likely go. That's about it really.😒

For Part 9 I trap the phone & if I cut power quickly for the Tommy Radio Cabin the power for it or if I'm in a QP lobby that's aggressive to Jason's the shack. 

Otherwise keep the 2 traps to re-trap the phone/power or if late in the game any counselors who think they can kite me from cabin to cabin. 

3 hours ago, MichaelMemers said:

That's kind of how I feel with part 6. I'm not a fan of the spear, but hopefully the engine update will be release soon and we can finally weapon swap.

4 hours ago, Brigadius said:

I definitely missed out on getting him. It would have to be embarrassing to be killed playing as him lol. Something about a Jason with fire coming out of his body on his knees taking a machete to the face seems wrong 😂

I main Part VIII.

Mostly because of the +destruction and 5 traps.

The only thing I'll ever trap besides objectives are the map stands and only if I come across the map stand early in the match, after the first few minutes it's useless to trap. 

Double trap the phone, trap both car batteries or if a boat map trap the battery and gas on the one car, trap the map stand is my general playthrough. 

This changes up when it's a Jason death squad lobby. i.e. no longer trapping the map stand

13 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

When I play against experienced players in private lobbies, I can't do any - shift,-traps or -water speed Jason's, which leaves just part 3, 5, and 8. If I'm in QP, I'll mix it up. 

What about Part VI? Or did you Forget , that you can´t use -Morph?

14 hours ago, MichaelMemers said:

Now I want Jason to have a trash can as a weapon 

• Haha 1