Sign in to follow this  
thrawn3054

Should Jason be able to toggle stalk.

Should Jason be able to toggle stalk?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Toggle Stalk.

• Yes
    • No

The title pretty much sums it up really. My opinion is yes. I think being able to toggle it on and off would give stalk more utility and make it see alot more use.

Sure, it just draining always confused me. Why would Jason's last power be made so weak.

I wish to god they would make stalk permanent. In my opinion, this is a huge shortcoming of the game. it takes the fear out of the game. Think of being in a movie theater; the shock of jason jumping in out of nowhere. Id hear people scream, people jump out of their seat. But if you give an alarm that jason is about to appear, you loose that fear. Maybe they could make it permanent for one jason, and see how it works out. 

The game's multiplayer pacing would have to be altered in order to make a perma-stalk with no CD fit well, but I think it'd be worth it.

Posted (edited)

That would make sense, being able to toggle stalk. It is the last ability you gain after all.

On May 11, 2018 at 11:20 PM, F134Ever86 said:

Could be a benefit for a + Stalk Jason.

That could work, but here's my idea in stalks new layout:

+Stalk: can toggle, faster cool down.

Neutral Stalk: Can toggle, Average cool down.

-Stalk: Can't toggle, slower cool down.

I know -Stalk seems kinda weak, but. The area that stalk covers, would be increased slightly.

I can't give how much it would increase by, because. I don't know how much area stalk actually covers.

Edited by Freddie Mercury
Netural sense? God damn auto correct... I don't even know why it was "corrected" in the first place.
  • Like 2

Stalk should really be an ability you have to begin with, and toggle-able. Having it be a cooldown and one you get so late in the game just makes it worthless to have imo. Never saw any use for it that late in the game.