so my bf and I were discussing the other day how it would be cool if you didn’t always spawn as Tommy when you use the radio and sometimes you spawn as Trish instead with some small differences

idk I just feel like its a nice way to shake things up a little

8 hours ago, vondergeist said:

so my bf and I were discussing the other day how it would be cool if you didn’t always spawn as Tommy when you use the radio and sometimes you spawn as Trish instead with some small differences

idk I just feel like its a nice way to shake things up a little

Jessica Kimble from 9 seems more fitting.

Edited by F134Ever86
Corrected
  • Confused 1

Ginny Field from part 2 would also make a nice change

I was going to say Chris Higgins but we already have Jenny so...

1 hour ago, F134Ever86 said:

Considering Trish would be dead if not for Tommy, I say no. She wasnt very heroic. The idea of other heros is exciting though. Jessica Kimble from 9 seems more fitting.

Tommy would be dead if not for Trish to hammer Jason face repeatedly and sticking the back end into his neck. I'll say Trish was very heroic.

Every final girl had some type of help. Only Alice did it all by herself.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Loading said:

Tommy would be dead if not for Trish to hammer Jason face repeatedly and sticking the back end into his neck. I'll say Trish was very heroic.

Every final girl had some type of help. Only Alice did it all by herself.

Got me there, however i think in game heros should only be characters who have stopped jason. Not opposed to her being in the game. In a perfect F13 game, all characters would be playable. Even the damned dogs:P.

19 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Got me there, however i think in game heros should only be characters who have stopped jason. Not opposed to her being in the game. In a perfect F13 game, all characters would be playable. Even the damned dogs:P.

so basically anyone that tangled with Jason and is still alive? that leaves Ginny, Chris, Trish, Tommy, Pam, Reggie, Megan, Tina, Nick, Rennie, Sean, Jessica, Steven, Rowan, Tsunaron, Kay-Em 14 and Lori from Freddy vs Jason

3 minutes ago, vondergeist said:

so basically anyone that tangled with Jason and is still alive? that leaves Ginny, Chris, Trish, Tommy, Pam, Reggie, Megan, Tina, Nick, Rennie, Sean, Jessica, Steven, Rowan, Tsunaron, Kay-Em 14 and Lori from Freddy vs Jason

Yes except hero characters are limited to those that 'kill' Jason. Minus Lori for rights reasons.

Edited by F134Ever86

Trish would be better off as a counselor character. There is a thread about that somewhere here. I could care less if she was a hero character. 

Also, it doesn’t matter if they killed Jason or not. Any new hero character is welcome. So I don’t understand the idea of “hero characters are limited to those that ‘kill’ Jason”. By saying that you’re limiting the pool for hero characters and that’s not cool lol. Besides we’re probably not going to get a new hero character anyways.

Make Trish a counselor =okay.

Give Trish Tommy role = No.

Trish was in one movie. Though she had parental or maternal instinct to protect her young, she would have dies without the 12 year old Tommy. Tommy survives 3 movies. There is a reason why Tommy should be the only hero. 

Sorry, not trying to come off as rude, but final girls should not receive that hero role. They can grab the sweater.

9 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Make Trish a counselor =okay.

Give Trish Tommy role = No.

Trish was in one movie. Though she had parental or maternal instinct to protect her young, she would have dies without the 12 year old Tommy. Tommy survives 3 movies. There is a reason why Tommy should be the only hero. 

Sorry, not trying to come off as rude, but final girls should not receive that hero role. They can grab the sweater.

What about Jessica from 9? She did drive the dagger through jasons heart.

6 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

What about Jessica from 9? She did drive the dagger through jasons heart.

The point I was trying to make was every Final Girl was just that only one time. He survives 3 times. That's all. Tommy has escaped Jason a few times. Even hunted him.

Threads on this already.