Sign in to follow this  
Honkytonkgamer

Suggestion: Should Rage mode decrease stun time?

Should Rage mode decrease stun time?  

16 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Stun time decrease in Rage?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/12/2018 at 02:34 PM

When Jason is in Rage mode, he can bust doors and walls instantly. But should an angry Jason be able to get up from stun mode quicker?

I'm on the fence here... It totally makes sense that the stun time would be decreased, but I feel that will have too much impact on the game.

Im not seeing the rage in this mode. If only jason treated counselors the same way he treats doors. Definitely room for improvement. At least change name from rage mode to kool aid man mode.

1 hour ago, Honkytonkgamer said:

When Jason is in Rage mode, he can bust doors and walls instantly. But should an angry Jason be able to get up from stun mode quicker?

He has reduced stun duration in Rage. Ben mentioned that a long time ago. Do you mean increase it further?

7 hours ago, Lexandremon said:

Anything that help reduce the amout of stuns, i agree with it

Definitely- can walk through a wall but a pot stuns him?

12 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Definitely- can walk through a wall but a pot stuns him?

I mean it slows Mitch down, wait do you mean pot in what you cook with? If so that still packs a punch. 

18 hours ago, Alkavian said:

He has reduced stun duration in Rage. Ben mentioned that a long time ago. Do you mean increase it further?

I've never noticed a difference personally. I feel like I remember seeing him say that though, now that you mention it...

2 hours ago, Truth said:

I've never noticed a difference personally. I feel like I remember seeing him say that though, now that you mention it...

The time reductions aren't too significant. Not surprising most people don't notice when it amounts to tenths of a second. On a 6 seconds stun, reduced by 5% (random unsupported percentage guess), it would become a 5.7 seconds stun. Most peeps simply wouldn't notice is my guess.

• Like 1

On 5/11/2018 at 7:01 PM, Ghostboy20 said:

I mean it slows Mitch down, wait do you mean pot in what you cook with? If so that still packs a punch. 

4 hours ago, patsfan89 said:

No I think he means the type of pot you inhale. 

Like a bong? 

6 hours ago, Alkavian said:

The time reductions aren't too significant. Not surprising most people don't notice when it amounts to tenths of a second. On a 6 seconds stun, reduced by 5% (random unsupported percentage guess), it would become a 5.7 seconds stun. Most peeps simply wouldn't notice is my guess.

Yeah, the reduction is so small it's almost negligible.

I'd say decrease the time by about 10-33% I don't think that would be too unfair to counselors.

• Like 1

Not only should it reduce stun TIME. It should also reduce CHANCE of a stun.

Jason should be a lot harder to Stun when he's in Rage mode. The only exception should be for knocking counselors loose. That (still) has to work 100% of the time.

• Like 1

Just now, AldermachXI said:

Not only should it reduce stun TIME. It should also reduce CHANCE of a stun.

Jason should be a lot harder to Stun when he's in Rage mode. The only exception should be for knocking counselors loose. That (still) has to work 100% of the time.

Yeah , definetely.

Thank you all for your votes and responses.

Here is my point of view about the topic.

I actually think that the stun time is way too high and think that it should be a bit reduced in Rage mode. I did not know that it's reduced already, but a little more would not hurt. About 10-30 % would be better, too much makesJason too OP.

I agree with @AldermachXI suggestion to reduce chances for a stun in Rage mode. Jason is supposed to be more dangerous when he is pissed off. Keeping the part with knocking counselors from his grip I also agree with.

I like this idea because it's realistic but also less of a chance for Survivors so it would be a pro for Jason and a con for Counselors and would likely start then"Nerf Jason" apocalypse again....