Cokeyskunk

Lynyrd Skynyrd

So, when I heard Skynyrd was officially disbanding and retiring after this year, I jumped at the opportunity to join some friends to go to their concert. It's my last chance to see them, and I grew up listening to them.

My wife and I will be at the Dos Equis Pavilion in Dallas tonight to see the show. (They also have two opening acts) Anyone else going?

(BTW, due to the fact that it's an outdoor concert -- ANNNNNDDD it's Skynyrd -- I rather suspect we'll be coming home with a contact high. ?

14 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

So, when I heard Skynyrd was officially disbanding and retiring after this year, I jumped at the opportunity to join some friends to go to their concert. It's my last chance to see them, and I grew up listening to them.

My wife and I will be at the Dos Equis Pavilion in Dallas tonight to see the show. (They also have two opening acts) Anyone else going?

(BTW, due to the fact that it's an outdoor concert -- ANNNNNDDD it's Skynyrd -- I rather suspect we'll be coming home with a contact high. ?

Well , I kinda only hear Metal and Metal concerts are kinda tedious enough for me (My legs hurt abnormally , I don´t know why) , but These guys Sound cool. Sorry but I won´t go there.

Wife and I are going to see them In July when they come to Buffalo. Have seen them 3 or 4 times over the years. Always a good show.

7 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Wife and I are going to see them In July when they come to Buffalo. Have seen them 3 or 4 times over the years. Always a good show.

Glad to hear. My wife was afraid the fans would be rowdy since it's a rock concert, but I reassured her. 

Were she to play this game, I'd tell her, "Hon, these fans aren't Adam types. They're more Mitch types. Peace, Love, and Waterbongs, maaaaaan." ☮️ 

I grew up listening to them but I won't be able to attend, unfortunately. If time travel is ever a thing, I will definitely be making it a priority to go and check out the original line up in their prime prior to their famous plane crash.