On 5/22/2018 at 4:52 AM, DamonD7 said:

Re-entry should've burnt him up completely. Although the mask survives. Still, there should be no way back.

If they ever decided to, though, I guess they'd just go "uhh, a charred chunk of Jason survived re-entry, which, umm... is enough for nanomachines, son!" and then it's Jason stalking the summer camps of Earth 2.

Jason can never die ;)

5 hours ago, shaderaygun said:

IIRC, the conflict comes from when they said they captured Jason in the beginning of X being BEFORE FvJ takes place, or something to that effect.

In any case, I hate X enough to just ignore it forever and ever.

Huh?

3 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Huh?

In the beginning of Jason X, they mention that Jason was arrested for his crimes in 2008. Due to Friday the 13th's bizarre timeline, where there are sometimes multiple years between movies (i.e. Parts 6, 5, and 4 are all several years after each other) this claim would conflict with where Freddy vs. Jason would take place.

Now lets not rush to judgement an uber jason stalking people post apocalypse might be interesting. Imagine "The Road" meets "The Hills Have Eyes" ? might be cool watching jason slice and dice a decaying population. After he kills the last human he can finally start to live we get a montage of jason in barbados, rome, water-skiing.All he needed was no one. 

On 5/25/2018 at 12:20 AM, shaderaygun said:

IIRC, the conflict comes from when they said they captured Jason in the beginning of X being BEFORE FvJ takes place, or something to that effect.

In any case, I hate X enough to just ignore it forever and ever.

Now thats not fair he is a bad ass jason in a terrible movie

He survived and went on to 4 more adventures in the Jason X novels.It's a set of 5 books,the first book is the Jason X novel,and then there's 4 sequels, (The Experiment,Planet of the Beast,Death Moon, and To The Third Power).I have the set of all 5 books,they were fun to read.