So at the end of Jason X , Jason becomes something like a Meteor and collides with Earth 2.

Now some People say : He couldn´t have possibly survived that...

I wonder if they thought this every other Friday the 13th.

So I think Jason of Course survived...like always....not to mention the Producer wanted to do Jason X2 and Jason X3 (kinda sounds like Megaman X)...and the novels and Comics that followed....

How do you think? Did Jason really die? How and explain why you think so.

You can of Course mention other factors , why he survived.

Thanks for reading and possibly replying.

Well, so far Jason never dies. LOL

He has survived every other “death”. No reason to think that he wouldn’t have survived this one, especially since he is enhanced with nanobots.

6 minutes ago, Grape said:

Well, so far Jason never dies. LOL

He has survived every other “death”. No reason to think that he wouldn’t have survived this one, especially since he is enhanced with nanobots.

I know but my friend thinks otherwise.

Nope... money is the only thing that keeps Jason alive and they chose to reboot. Technically, Jason lived on but Uber is dead.

I never in a million years want to see a continuation of that Jason. All he would really do is come out of the lake if he's actually alive and kill people on Earth II. There's nothing new or exciting about that. It would literally just be an exact copy of the formula of Parts II, III and IV, but with Uber Jason. 

Depends on your medium/continuity/canon. 

Film Jason died. He's gone and he will not ever be back. 

However a series of comics/novels were made that took place after Jason X. That iteration lived. 

Nope. He's definitely dead. There's no way he could have survived that.

Let's all go to Camp Crystal Lake to celebrate. I'm sure it's perfectly safe now.

• Haha 1

It never showed him die or even take damage from entering the atmosphere. In fact, the movie ends with jason returning home where fresh victim await. When he became uber jason, the machine had to create new matter since jason is so decayed. 

Well he survived a point blank explosion and the vacuum of space unharmed.

So if he died getting burned up by Earth 2 atmosphere then I would call it lame.

If they decide to make a continuation of Jason X then he's still alive, if not, then he's dead. 

All they show is him getting heated up in the atmosphere and then his mask sinking to the bottom of the lake with the ki-ki-ki ma-ma-ma going. They also set up the teenagers going to check out the crash site, basically telling the audience that Jason has found a new Earth-like planet to continue his killing. 

They always try to end these movies vague 

11 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I know but my friend thinks otherwise.

tenor.gif

11 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

If they decide to make a continuation of Jason X then he's still alive, if not, then he's dead. 

All they show is him getting heated up in the atmosphere and then his mask sinking to the bottom of the lake with the ki-ki-ki ma-ma-ma going. They also set up the teenagers going to check out the crash site, basically telling the audience that Jason has found a new Earth-like planet to continue his killing. 

They always try to end these movies vague 

They don´t have to be shown... well they even get shown in the Comics.

On 5/11/2018 at 10:44 AM, deathbat96777 said:

I never in a million years want to see a continuation of that Jason. All he would really do is come out of the lake if he's actually alive and kill people on Earth II. There's nothing new or exciting about that. It would literally just be an exact copy of the formula of Parts II, III and IV, but with Uber Jason. 

Yeah that whole idea of a killer killing people at a camp is so played out.  Here's a great idea!  Let's put Jason in space!  It's new and exciting!

Honestly, I think No. Sure, he's an indestructible cyborg with nano-parts, but he's more of a machine than he is a undead man. I'm sure going into an atmosphere immolating would probably roast the nano-bots and his body along with Brodski. The mask was just left over in the lake. He's dead and is just dust in the sky, end of story.

Unless you read the Jason X comics from Avatar Press along with Jason vs Jason X for an extra weird story.

It was heavily implied that Jason survived the re entry to haunt the teenage populace of Earth 2. The tone of the movie certainly sells it.

Besides, there’s absolutely no point attempting to apply logic to Jason X.

Personally, I don't consider Jason X canon at all (especially since it conflicts with the FvJ timeline) but I would probably guess Uber Jason would've come back on Earth II somehow. Probably scientists trying to clone him, or the curse of the lake just bringing him back as a demon worm or something.

16 hours ago, shaderaygun said:

Personally, I don't consider Jason X canon at all (especially since it conflicts with the FvJ timeline) but I would probably guess Uber Jason would've come back on Earth II somehow. Probably scientists trying to clone him, or the curse of the lake just bringing him back as a demon worm or something.

Freddy Vs Jason is more or less a Prequel.

• Like 1

Jason x don’t die, he just become savini jason

The ending hints that Jason survived and it will be Crystal Lake all over again. 

They just decided not to continue, IMO. 

Re-entry should've burnt him up completely. Although the mask survives. Still, there should be no way back.

If they ever decided to, though, I guess they'd just go "uhh, a charred chunk of Jason survived re-entry, which, umm... is enough for nanomachines, son!" and then it's Jason stalking the summer camps of Earth 2.

On 5/21/2018 at 6:58 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Freddy Vs Jason is more or less a Prequel.

IIRC, the conflict comes from when they said they captured Jason in the beginning of X being BEFORE FvJ takes place, or something to that effect.

In any case, I hate X enough to just ignore it forever and ever.