Just now, SolidusPrime said:

Felt bad for the guy that became Jason :P 

VAttacks2.thumb.jpg.ab3fed7dd257399ec0f18a28cb6dbb36.jpg

Hahahaha??? but it’s cheating but it’s really hard to escape because vanessa have low repair!

I played a game today with 4 of them. Got three out of the four plus an Adam and a swimming AJ before the host rage quit. 

Vanessa is a beginner’s character. She’s good to learn the ins and outs of the game with because the easiest to survive a match with zero skills, but she can’t do shit except run. Why experienced people stick with her is beyond me. I find her boring. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, SolidusPrime said:

Eh, at least nothings getting repaired, and almost everyone has a +weapon strength Jason.  Vanessas tend to be selfish, so take out generators, wait till they clump up, use the part 4 and part 8 destruction to prevent stamina build and Slash like you're a guitar player in Guns 'n Roses.

• Haha 2

We actually got the car repaired and called the cops :P All I personally got a chance to do was the battery and repaired a few gens.

He got 5/8 though, he was pretty decent.

55 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

I played a game today with 4 of them. Got three out of the four plus an Adam and a swimming AJ before the host rage quit. 

Vanessa is a beginner’s character. She’s good to learn the ins and outs of the game with because the easiest to survive a match with zero skills, but she can’t do shit except run. Why experienced people stick with her is beyond me. I find her boring. 

She's the best runner, one of the best fighters and is fully capable of repair so long as Jason is not present. She's the best overall counselor and a team of 7 Vanessas is the hardest thing you can face.

• Like 2

Vanessa is easily the best character....she does EVERYTHING ,except make BIG noise pings, which is fine because you just kite Jason if he shows up 

All Vanessa team with all skilled players is the toughest and worst nightmare for Jason. The only thing he got going for himself at least he knows where everyone is:lol:, but good luck challenging any one of them before shift and expected each to be able to stall Jason for at least 2-3 mins, and that is IF they don't have a PK.

• Like 1

Typical. Nothing like 4+ mediocre players running around as Vanessa contributing nothing to the game or the cinematic experience thinking they’re hot shit with pocket knives trolling Jason then quitting the second time they get grabbed before rage. Did I miss anything?

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Typical. Nothing like 4+ mediocre players running around as Vanessa contributing nothing to the game or the cinematic experience thinking they’re hot shit with pocket knives trolling Jason then quitting the second time they get grabbed before rage. Did I miss anything?

Yeah, gotta love the players that think they are hot shit because they can out maneuver Jason with Vanessa or Tommy. Like, big deal, that’s what they were made for. I’ll be far more impressed with your gameplay if you can use her to repair without getting Jason’s attention. Sticking around to troll Jason with her for five minutes after everybody has escaped to the cops doesn’t mean you’re really that good of a player, but it does mean you’re kind of a dick for holding everybody up from starting another round. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

She's part of the problem with quick play. Not the entire problem mind you, but part. I've played many more games with Vanessa involved that involved trolling or wasting time till caught, then raging when Jason has her than I have what I consider actual gameplay. Its even more apparent if the lobby is dominated by that character or Chad.

There are many ways to fix it, but its pretty dead horse at this point.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Yeah, gotta love the players that think they are hot shit because they can out maneuver Jason with Vanessa or Tommy. Like, big deal, that’s what they were made for. I’ll be far more impressed with your gameplay if you can use her to repair without getting Jason’s attention. Sticking around to troll Jason with her for five minutes after everybody has escaped to the cops doesn’t mean you’re really that good of a player, but it does mean you’re kind of a dick for holding everybody up from starting another round. 

Truer words were never spoken. I’ve gotten more praise, death threats, rage quits, and congratulations from outwitting and surviving Jason as Deborah than any other counselor. Why? Because her speed and stamina suck ass and by rage her stamina penalties are detrimental. She’s a tough character to survive with against a formidable Jason. My crowning moment is making a “live streamer” (with a dozen followers I’m sure) rage quit against the incomparable Debbie Debb by herself for 12 minutes with no pocket knife. The fumes, the FUMES coming off that player gave me everlasting life.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Yeah ok budy.

1 minute ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

It’s a different game once you get out of your troll comfort zone. 

I play as a team Vanessa. I repair almost as much as the high repair characters. I get stuff done. 

Just because you don't know how tp maximize her doesn't make her a beginner character.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, malloymk said:

I play as a team Vanessa. I repair almost as much as the high repair characters. I get stuff done. 

Just because you don't know how tp maximize her doesn't make her a beginner character.

Playing her as team member is different. In my experience most of them don’t. And yes, when you are a beginner she is the easiest to survive with. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, malloymk said:

I’m sure. Isn’t everyone always the exception.

• Like 1

A real “team” Vanessa wouldn’t even make an attempt at fixing things and chance attracting Jason’s attention to the objective. She would deliver the parts, maybe set off the trap and then run away. Just saying. 

9 hours ago, SolidusPrime said:

Bildergebnis für batman has seen shit

Hahahaha??? but it’s cheating but it’s really hard to escape because vanessa have low repair!

Smart Vanessa Players can easily repair without a mistake. When I Play Vanessa , I only mess up on the last check but it is always too late when Jason Comes.

10 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Wow, this may be perhaps the most retarded post I've read on here. I suppose you're one of those guys telling the rest of us that we're "ruining your stealthz".

• Like 1
  • Confused 1