Jump to content
AdmiralJT

Single Player Challenge Kills In Regular Matches

Recommended Posts

After seeing the kills that were created for single player challenges, I want them in the regular game.

I want to be able to hang a counselor in the Higgins barn, and smash someone's head in with the hood of the car. 

They should replace this weak ass electric box kill with the one form the SPCs.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think some of them like headbanging and kicking to the electric box and some of kill is not available in multiplayer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MrCatFun21 said:

I think some of them like headbanging and kicking to the electric box and some of kill is not available in multiplayer

I know they're not available, they were just created for the SPCs, but I think they should be added to multiplayer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You’re right, but we don’t need more kills right now. We need bug fixes and smoother interaction animations. Jason should simply grab throwing knives, we don’t need a clunky animation cutaway every time, etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want the sp kills added to MP, especially the electric box kill. That was one of the stretch goals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me and a friend of mine were actually talking about these exact kills a few months ago. Only difference we had was you'd also disable the box with the kill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

10 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

After seeing the kills that were created for single player challenges, I want them in the regular game.

I want to be able to hang a counselor in the Higgins barn, and smash someone's head in with the hood of the car. 

They should replace this weak ass electric box kill with the one form the SPCs.

 

Yeah I can definetely understand you and I want the car Hood Smash and electric box kill too (there should be a door Smash kill in my opinion). But for the other kills , I think they want to Show that this is not multiplayer only and will have a standalone singleplayer mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see no reason why some of these single player kills can't be implemented as one time environmental kills in multiplayer games.

For example, one person per car can get slammed to death with the hood as long as the battery isn't installed yet. One person can get thrown into the electrical box and electrocuted. One person can be hung in the barn.

This would be an exciting addition to the game.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The electrical box kill should've been there from the start. I also wouldn't mind seeing the hanging kill as an alternative way to 'kill' Jason but make it much harder to do than the Tommy kill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2018 at 2:45 AM, BeautyNumber2 said:

You’re right, but we don’t need more kills right now. We need bug fixes and smoother interaction animations. Jason should simply grab throwing knives, we don’t need a clunky animation cutaway every time, etc. 

Especially when It breaks and doesn't allow you to grab the Knife.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2018 at 10:08 AM, !Viva Hate! said:

Maybe you could use it to search for the fucks I give about that? I'm not currently finding any...

It doesn't matter what you give a fuck about, this for has rules and posting topics that are already being discussed is against them. Using the search also benefits your dumbass because you might find the answer you seek. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

20 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

It doesn't matter what you give a fuck about, this for has rules and posting topics that are already being discussed is against them. Using the search also benefits your dumbass because you might find the answer you seek. 

 

Actually, it is the only thing that matters. The “for” rules don’t matter. You don’t matter. What you want doesn’t matter. And there’s not a damn thing you can do about it...so go shove all that impotent rage up your ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  Many of the single player challenge kills could be turned into environment kills... some may look a bit wonky though, like the corkscrew thing. The harpoon gun would not work well for an environment kill in my opinion, at least not as it was used in the challenges. Perhaps if Jason picked up the harpoon gun he could use it as a one time grab kill with the existing animation being altered just a little bit... but that may be more work than it is worth.
  The electrical box kill could be used this way and would look much better. The hanging kill in the barn can be done after a grab in the challenge already. The hood smash would work very good as well. There are many others that would work nicely too.
   It would be nice to see as many of these as possible in multi player as environment kills.... bug fixes first though.... many, many bug fixes first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, !Viva Hate! said:

 

 

Actually, it is the only thing that matters. The “for” rules don’t matter. You don’t matter. What you want doesn’t matter. And there’s not a damn thing you can do about it...so go shove all that impotent rage up your ass.

There's a few things I can do about it, granted it won't make any difference in the grand scheme of things, but I can easily point out that your nothing but a worthless cunt who should go die in a fire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

There's a few things I can do about it, granted it won't make any difference in the grand scheme of things, but I can easily point out that your nothing but a worthless cunt who should go die in a fire.

I’m not sure if you’re trying to “insult me like a big boy” or are sharing your angsty maternal poetry from Deviant Art...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, !Viva Hate! said:

I’m not sure if you’re trying to “insult me like a big boy” or are sharing your angsty maternal poetry from Deviant Art...?

Dude , get some chill.

 

And I actually really like the power box kill.....even if it is the same as on the tables.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the hidden objective kills should stay exclusive to the single player. Since they are the biggest reward to that mode and you have to discover them on your own.

Also because some of them require the victim to not know they are in danger (in other words don't work coming from a grab first) Like pulling out a car jack or surprising them with the corkscrew

But I would like to see some of the other stuff like the stop sign, human scarecrow, power box, and even that long promised mirror smash kill get added in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...