Manny1985

Stream Recap and discussions

The vitriol in these forums is amazing.

When the update releases I will be happy - would rather it be a month than 2 weeks with issues. I have been playing MMOs since 1996 and have never seen a group of people so demanding for set dates from a development community. Hate to break it to you, but "Soon" is practically a trademark when it comes to patch/upgrade releases. I can honestly say I have never seen a dev team give an advance date of weeks/months...and not regret it when something goes awry and that date has to change; which happens more often than not. 

Glad the devs took time to do the Twitch stream and show off some of the goodies that are in store for the game. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

PM me, i'll pay you one like.

I'll take a cake since my birthday is this Saturday 

2 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

2) Will Savini be available for everyone in new engine? Unanswered/no

Oh, they answered that. Perfect answer, too.

• Like 1

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

I'll take a cake since my birthday is this Saturday 

Fineee, there you go ?. Oh and a Sad Lachappa for make you laugh a little bit in your party :sadchappa:

2 minutes ago, Jasix said:

The vitriol in these forums is amazing.

When the update releases I will be happy - would rather it be a month than 2 weeks with issues. I have been playing MMOs since 1996 and have never seen a group of people so demanding for set dates from a development community. Hate to break it to you, but "Soon" is practically a trademark when it comes to patch/upgrade releases. I can honestly say I have never seen a dev team give an advance date of weeks/months...and not regret it when something goes awry and that date has to change; which happens more often than not. 

Glad the devs took time to do the Twitch stream and show off some of the goodies that are in store for the game. 

Where did you come from, mature voice of reason? I don't think I've ever seen your kind around here before. 

Are you sure you don't want to talk about the stupid dog or Savini availability?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Fineee, there you go ?. Oh and a Sad Lachappa for make you laugh a little bit in your party :sadchappa:

I want a chad cake now xD 

Challenges looked like they'll be good for half a dozen or so runs each. Neat, but I'm looking forward more to the multiplayer changes and content. I think at this point we'll be lucky if we get the update this month.

1 minute ago, AldermachXI said:

Oh, they answered that. Perfect answer, too.

Lol perfect. What did you take from it? For me, the level of unprofessionalism is far too much

What did they say about the female counsellor voices? Have they fixed them? I do find it really annoying when their voices switch...

11 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

What animations?

It did look like Mitch got caught on something and was running in place for a second, but then he ended up going towards the exit. Maybe that means the Offline Bot AI will be capable of that. But I'll have to rewatch the video to make sure I saw what I saw. 

But from the way they were talking about it, stuff from the challenges will not make it into multiplayer which means it will not be for Offline Bots either. 

Wes just answered me on Twitter. I mean the activities they do. Like cooking, fixing stuff, etc. But it would only really make sense if they don’t know Jason is there already. So basically Offline Bots mode in a regular map, but without the opening scene. So all bots are just doing random activities from SP Challenges. Completely oblivious to Jason being there.  

Just now, f13jb95 said:

What did they say about the female counsellor voices? Have they fixed them? I do find it really annoying when their voices switch...

Some female counselors have the same scream.

Just now, BeautyNumber2 said:

Lol perfect. What did you take from it? For me, the level of unprofessionalism is far too much

What unprofessionalism? They made it pretty clear that Savini Jason would only be available for a limited time. A year later, people are still demanding that they start selling him again or even give him away for free. It would get annoying fast. Like being asked about Reggie or Muffin. Or being asked when Jason X content is coming, when they've made it clear that it will be sometime after the coming update, and not in this one.

Just now, f13jb95 said:

No, it's not fixed. They said voices in dialogues will be unique but not when they are screaming.

Just now, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Maybe you want this type of a Chad cake :chadjunk:  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'll take it lol I'm straight but still would make the funniest cake xD 

This update is the new engine and dedicated servers. I think once servers are ready update will launch.

6 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

The production value of the stream was impressive. Those transitions were sexy, Wes and Dan sounded great, and the game looked really smooth, being the PC version.

The content of the stream, however...Meh. I love Hitman games. So this was sort of...extremely underwhelming. I hoped they would address some of the bugs in MP - even TELLING us "Yes, the car rubberband glitch has been fixed in the update" or "No, you won't get bugged and only be able to grab as Jason". That would have been good enough for me. Instead, they just gave the same ol' "we'll have patch notes out for all that before the update". So basically, they have no fucking idea what's fixed and what isn't.

I don't think it's asking too much for a status on a major, long standing bug. Apparently it is.

Unless they're gonna be ready and able to patch this thing CONSTANTLY once this engine update is out, it's probably all for nothing. If people come back to the same issues, they'll leave again after 5 minutes.

Those 10 Challenges will provide a couple hours of gameplay, at most.

(edit: OH! My take on not offering Savini again? It's the right thing to do. Exclusive means exclusive. It's not their fault MS and Sony slipped up and offered him for a very short window.)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

I think it is highly professional of them to stick to what they promised to those who supported them.

1 minute ago, Thatguyinktown said:

so are spaghetti noodles until they get hot and wet...

:P

So a woman got it 

3 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Hmm you seem certifiable. What diagnosis's have you been given? 

What was going on with the majority of the questions? Towards the end when they were like let’s find a good question & i’m like: “realistically, without an exact date are we looking at weeks or months before the update?” & that gets lost in a sea of people saying “is Shelly in single player challenges?” “Show us the bootlicious Tiff” “we wanna see what Tiff looks like in the upgrade” “Part 7 sucks”. The overwhelming majority of the statements / questions in there were complete garbage & it overshadowed them being able to see most of the decent questions. Not say they would have answered them, but we didn’t even get a chance to find out. Well done to those people...

• Like 1