The80s

Part 2 Jason vs Part 5 Roy

If these two crossed paths and fought, who would win? Beyond that, who was the better killer?

friday_the_13th_part_2_001.jpg

VS

friday-5.jpg

Who would win in a fight? That's tough. I think Roy has a good shot here. Part II Jason was a bit clumsy. So Roy.

Who's the better killer? Well that depends on what you mean. Who killed more people? That was Roy. Who was the better slasher villain? Not even a contest. Baghead Jason DESTROYS Roy in that regard.

• Like 1

Sackhead part 2 Jason would win. Roy couldn't have taken a machete through the collarbone and a quarter of the way through the chest, and keep drivin' on. Though he was not at his best, Jason could still throw down. I've always said Paul must have been a c*ckstrong individual to even be able to tussle toe-to-toe with Jason, and not outright get owned!

Sackhead part 2 Jason would win. Roy couldn't have taken a machete through the collarbone and a quarter of the way through the chest, and keep drivin' on. Though he was not at his best, Jason could still throw down. I've always said Paul must have been a c*ckstrong individual to even be able to tussle toe-to-toe with Jason, and not outright get owned!

I don't know man. Jason's pretty average strength-wise in that movie. Roy has some impressive feats though. Until three, I just don't see Jason being unusually strong. They were playing up the 'feral' more than the 'freakishly tard strong' if you know what I'm saying.

As much as I enjoyed part 5...the kills were blow up to make that Hollywood comeback "the new beginning" if they made part 5 at the same time they shot the part 2 film and made part 5 as realistic as part 2 then my vote is for "Baghead Jason"

One thing we have to account for is experience. Part 2 Jason, even before all his murders in the films, has spent years as a survivalist in the woods and presumably murdering several people. Roy is out on his first time, and is inexperienced.

I give Jason the advantage.

Roy wins...cause he has a Funko Pop and Jason (F13th Part 2 ) doesn't.  :P

Jason is back, hockey mask and all. And he's up to his old maniacal tricks in Friday the 13th Part V -- A New Beginning. This time he seems to have set his sights on the young patients at a secluded halfway house. And more than a few of his teen targets end up in half, in quarters ... you name it, Jason does it.

blogger-image-1699658951.jpg

Roy wins...cause he has a Funko Pop and Jason (F13th Part 2 ) doesn't.   :P

Jason is back, hockey mask and all. And he's up to his old maniacal tricks in Friday the 13th Part V -- A New Beginning. This time he seems to have set his sights on the young patients at a secluded halfway house. And more than a few of his teen targets end up in half, in quarters ... you name it, Jason does it.

blogger-image-1699658951.jpg

s-l500.jpg

And I thought I was done buying Pops...

I'm kinda interested in the Part 5 one. I may just try and pick that one up. 

Pops also has an unmasked Jason too.

I was unaware of these jason pops i must add them to my collection although i have a huge list of pops to buy lol just got to work out a space to store them before i start buying

I was unaware of these jason pops i must add them to my collection although i have a huge list of pops to buy lol just got to work out a space to store them before i start buying

You should do it man. You should post a pic of your collection, especially of all the horror ones.

• Like 1

Jason all the way.

Random thought of the day. Your avatar reminds me of Debbie's death in Friday Part 3 lol. 

This is what she's reading right before she dies. I'm also a big Godzilla fan so it's one thing I've always noticed in the movie lol. 

tumblr_lk6ywaju9b1qzr8nao1_500.png

Jason all the way.

I don't think so. I prefer Baghead Jason to Roy easily, but Baghead Jason was pretty everage as far as strength feats. Not to mention he's really quite clumsy. Say what you will about Roy, but he was a proficient killer. Not to mention super strong. He went right through a fucking door like it was nothing! He's a strong dude. Jason in Part II could barely handle Paul. Roy fenced with a FUCKING CHAINSAW!

This is what she's reading right before she dies. I'm also a big Godzilla fan so it's one thing I've always noticed in the movie lol. 

tumblr_lk6ywaju9b1qzr8nao1_500.png

Ah, that makes more sense.