丑小怪

Increase the probability of Tommy Tapes appearing

I had collected Pamela Tapes for 300 hours or so, but Tommy Tapes only collected 3, and I have not found Tommy Tapes for more than three months. I hope the production team will increase the probability that Tommy Tapes will appear.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think everyone agrees.

havent found any yet but did just pick up the game and wish i had got it at launch the savani jason is awesome and the gameplay is amazing 2nd game as jason i killed everyone got me hooked now im trying to get my counsler game on point

3 hours ago, 丑小怪 said:

I had collected Pamela Tapes for 300 hours or so, but Tommy Tapes only collected 3, and I have not found Tommy Tapes for more than three months. I hope the production team will increase the probability that Tommy Tapes will appear.

Same I almost feel like it’s a bug after you find 3 lol 

Considering that all tapes are non-multiplayer content, I wonder why they don't just make them unlockables for some of the single player challenges .

That way people can actually reliably earn them. ?

3 hours ago, Truth said:

I think everyone agrees.

I actually disagree. As someone who has collected all of the tapes, I can say for certain that they add a small amount of replay value. Playing empty drawer simulator is a little more bearable knowing there are rare items to be obtained. Once you've completed all the checkboxes that the game has to offer it's difficult to keep playing. I've had to move on to other games while I wait for the new patch to drop.

I know it might be a slow and painful process to obtain all of the tapes, but you might actually miss them once you've collected them all. I sure do. Try to enjoy the ride.

10 minutes ago, gyaaft said:

I actually disagree. As someone who has collected all of the tapes, I can say for certain that they add a small amount of replay value. Playing empty drawer simulator is a little more bearable knowing there are rare items to be obtained. Once you've completed all the checkboxes that the game has to offer it's difficult to keep playing. I've had to move on to other games while I wait for the new patch to drop.

I know it might be a slow and painful process to obtain all of the tapes, but you might actually miss them once you've collected them all. I sure do. Try to enjoy the ride.

I totally understand that, but I'm not talking about a major spawn buff. I'm just sick of finding Pamela tapes everywhere but no Tommy tapes. I have all the Pamela tapes, so I would rather them buff the Tommy spawns or just eliminate the chance of finding Pamela tapes after collecting them all.