Does he need it? I have some games where I have almost no issues being Jason, but then there are games with very experienced players that can easily destroy Jason it seems even if he blocks. If this have been talked about before I apologize. The Knife and med spray nerf was perfect but I do think we need a slight buff towards defense. 

• Like 2

Yes, just give him god frames, after a pocket knife stun, recovering from a stun, and raging through doors, unless there is a bear trap.

Combat wise, they remove the ability to punish Jason, for Slashing, how? While a Counselor, is staggered by hit they can’t just turn around, and smack Jason, but eh, this one isn't really a big deal. It might be if the grab animation sucks, then we will forced to slash, but if not then it should fine. They could also remove the Red Enemy Icon, that Counselor Player’s, can see on their map, and only appear if he was shot by a flare gun, or fire crackers. 

Nerfing Counselor Perks, could work too, like lower the percentage of swift attacker, because it will be much harder to counter it with the new grab, thick skin, by making the Counselors, take normal damage from Jason’s bear traps causing them to use more medsprays, Meddic, maybe slower healing animation? And Nerves Of Steel, Is pretty OP, in the current build, because since counselors, can see Jason, the map, stak is pretty much useless, becasue they will always see you on the map. 

For Jason's Traps, they could improve the hit-box, to prevent side stepping traps, just like the Car Door’s, take more damage, regarless if you have Thick Skin, remove the trap placing sound in stalk, maybe some how, make them more hidden? 

Anyways, that’s pretty much all my suggestion’s, sorry for a very long list lol. But please at least read it before replying yo my ideas, thanks! 

- Dead Meme 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, imrathan said:

Does he need it? I have some games where I have almost no issues being Jason, but then there are games with very experienced players that can easily destroy Jason it seems even if he blocks. If this have been talked about before I apologize. The Knife and med spray nerf was perfect but I do think we need a slight buff towards defense. 

They could do some things to make combat less clunky and aid in dealing with large groups. The best thing you can do is to remember that you get to choose how you engage groups. You don't have to shift right into the middle of a group of armed counselors looking for a stunfest. Stalk works, examine the situation and be strategic about who you attack. If you find yourself in the middle of a bad situation, morph away, reassess, and engage on your terms. You're Jason, they are in your house, don't let them dictate how the game is going to be played.

I agree, stuns from pocket knives during the removal of it needs to go, along with the stun from raging through a door, it's Jason Voorhees! You shouldn't be able to get those free shots right after animation, and they should be running instead of waiting for battle like a mob. They need to make it harder to kill him as well, maybe increase his hp or make the Tommy box a repairable item right from the start, put a fuse in it or something would be an interesting concept. These Jason kill mobs are growing everyday it's getting to the point that's all they want to do because with experienced players it's easier!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Jason can get in tommys cabin, but cant break the radio?

21 minutes ago, AWOLPAIN said:

make the Tommy box a repairable item right from the start, 

19 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Jason can get in tommys cabin, but cant break the radio?

The radio cabin should be on Jason's map, he should have the option to kill the power to it and trap it first, or go to other objectives, or just start killing.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

The radio cabin should be on Jason's map, he should have the option to kill the power to it and trap it first, or go to other objectives, or just start killing.

I have to agree- counselors can see everything on their map. Jason should be able to see Tommy’s radio.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

or break it entirely

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I have to agree- counselors can see everything on their map. Jason should be able to see Tommy’s radio.

I think it should appear on Jason's map when it is in use, radiating circles, then stay after it has appeared. This will give Jason a chance to stop it if he's paying attention but not make calling Tommy to hard to bother. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I think it should appear on Jason's map when it is in use, radiating circles, then stay after it has appeared. This will give Jason a chance to stop it if he's paying attention but not make calling Tommy to hard to bother. 

Can’t imagine it would make it to hard to call Tommy. It would add another objective Jason could choose to block. If he morphs to the Tommy cabin, he’s not protecting the other objectives. I think it would be an advantaged to Jason but I think it would improve gamrplay overall.

If you’re in a lobby and 4-7 spawn in together. Protecting against being killed would be an option from the start.

40 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

If you’re in a lobby and 4-7 spawn in together. Protecting against being killed would be an option from the start.

I just figured there would be more tension if he got an alert, but yeah this quote is also very true.

I wonder if we'll ever get a mode where that's the point. A Jason hunt, 4v1. Counselors get tricked out by spending CP before the match, PK one each, Med. Spray one each, a super durable weapon or firearm to start the match. Jason starts in rage with triple hit points, no time limit fight to the death. It could be fun to give Jason extra traps or knives, let the counselors start with a car. I think I'd want new death mechanics though, so at first it will have some excitement of being unpredictable. 

On 5/9/2018 at 7:25 PM, AdmiralJT said:

They could do some things to make combat less clunky and aid in dealing with large groups. The best thing you can do is to remember that you get to choose how you engage groups. You don't have to shift right into the middle of a group of armed counselors looking for a stunfest. Stalk works, examine the situation and be strategic about who you attack. If you find yourself in the middle of a bad situation, morph away, reassess, and engage on your terms. You're Jason, they are in your house, don't let them dictate how the game is going to be played.

Easier said than done. The counselors doing this are typically camping an objective, usually the car. And if they're well-coordinated they'll get away every single time because morph is inaccurate as hell.

Kind of ruins the fun of playing as Jason when your prey can easily defeat you.

1 hour ago, FilthyCasual523 said:

Easier said than done. The counselors doing this are typically camping an objective, usually the car. And if they're well-coordinated they'll get away every single time because morph is inaccurate as hell.

If this game is too hard you might try chutes and ladders.

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 12:34 AM, imrathan said:

Yeah , in my opinion , the game is only balanced , because most Counselors don´t know how to Play the game actually. But when everyone is experienced....yeah , it´s pretty hard for Jasoeven when he is experienced as well. They don´t have to use a mic to obliterate good Jasons.

58 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

If this game is too hard you might try chutes and ladders.

You can fuck right off with that shit mate. I don't tolerate it on the WoW forums, I won't tolerate it here.

If you're playing this game to make Jason's (un)life as miserable as possible you're playing the wrong game. Mortal Kombat X might be more up your alley.

On 5/9/2018 at 7:24 PM, Dead Meme said:

Yes, just give him god frames, after a pocket knife stun, recovering from a stun, and raging through doors, unless there is a bear trap.

Combat wise, they remove the ability to punish Jason, for Slashing, how? While a Counselor, is staggered by hit they can’t just turn around, and smack Jason, but eh, this one isn't really a big deal. It might be if the grab animation sucks, then we will forced to slash, but if not then it should fine. They could also remove the Red Enemy Icon, that Counselor Player’s, can see on their map, and only appear if he was shot by a flare gun, or fire crackers. 

Nerfing Counselor Perks, could work too, like lower the percentage of swift attacker, because it will be much harder to counter it with the new grab, thick skin, by making the Counselors, take normal damage from Jason’s bear traps causing them to use more medsprays, Meddic, maybe slower healing animation? And Nerves Of Steel, Is pretty OP, in the current build, because since counselors, can see Jason, the map, stak is pretty much useless, becasue they will always see you on the map. 

For Jason's Traps, they could improve the hit-box, to prevent side stepping traps, just like the Car Door’s, take more damage, regarless if you have Thick Skin, remove the trap placing sound in stalk, maybe some how, make them more hidden? 

Anyways, that’s pretty much all my suggestion’s, sorry for a very long list lol. But please at least read it before replying yo my ideas, thanks! 

- Dead Meme 

No counselor perks do not need a nerf nor are they OP. If counselor took normal damage than what is the point of thick skinned? That is basically making it a useless perk, do you want EVERY perk to be useless? There is a reason it is called a PERK. Medic is the only one that could use a new mechanic, but the reason counselors heal fast is because you can’t outrun Jason while limping and you need some sort of defense. The beta med sprat animation would be sufficient but not any longer than that.

35 minutes ago, FilthyCasual523 said:

You can fuck right off with that shit mate. I don't tolerate it on the WoW forums, I won't tolerate it here.

If you're playing this game to make Jason's (un)life as miserable as possible you're playing the wrong game. Mortal Kombat X might be more up your alley.

It's pretty easy to play Jason the way the game is now, I'm not sure why you would think otherwise. Your crying would have been justified a few months ago, but since the January patch the game is pretty well balanced. If you're having trouble than it might be something you're doing.

I think all Jason needs for now is a brief three to five seconds of stun immunity after a Pocket Knife stun, after stepping on a Counselor trap, and after being struck with a melee weapon or shotgun.

It just seems silly to me that you cannot defend yourself right after being hit by a Pocket Knife or Counselor trap stun, which basically leaves yourself open to a melee stun follow-up because the stun effect and immunity has ended before you regain control.

Ffs, Jason is supposed to be OP. Enough of that "Jason is too hard to play against D:" BS, FFS, A GROUP OF FUCKING DEBORAHS CAN STUN YOU WITH A DAMN MACHETE. The controls are too easy for counselors. You shouldn't be like "oh, I'm fine. Jason is a wuss and he'll be dead asap". I swear a bunch of people of these forums that are begging on their DAMN KNEES FOR A JASON NERF/BALANCE ARE CHADS THAT USE EMOTES FOR TROLLING. That isn't fun. The grab is fine, it's just that a fucking female counselor knocks your mask off with a damn wrench that isn't even Vanessa/Fox? The fuck? Plus Part 9 doesn't even revolve around his Stun Resistance; a Tiff stuns me with a branch and it takes a "long" time for him to get out of the stun.

Honestly, Rage should make stuns quicker and make stuns less of a nuisance/appearance. -_-

4 hours ago, FilthyCasual523 said:

Exactly. I don't understand why Morph sides you off a bit. It really isn't OP, nor is it underpowered, its just it's so annoying to not stop the car when you literally teleport RIGHT in front of it, instead it throws you off the road.

On 5/9/2018 at 10:05 PM, bewareofbears said:

Can’t imagine it would make it to hard to call Tommy. It would add another objective Jason could choose to block. If he morphs to the Tommy cabin, he’s not protecting the other objectives. I think it would be an advantaged to Jason but I think it would improve gamrplay overall.

Can't J. just see the Tommy cabin on the map? Same with the cars?

1 hour ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

RNo counselor perks do not need a nerf nor are they OP. If counselor took normal damage than what is the point of thick skinned? That is basically making it a useless perk, do you want EVERY perk to be useless? There is a reason it is called a PERK. Medic is the only one that could use a new mechanic, but the reason counselors heal fast is because you can’t outrun Jason while limping and you need some sort of defense. The beta med sprat animation would be sufficient but not any longer than that.

LOL, I got a headache, by just reading this. I’m not saying NERF Thick Skin, I’m saying make the perk much more balanced, by that they could make it so, Counselors, will take normal Damage, when stepping in Jason’s Traps. Because, at the current moment, Jason’s Traps, are a Joke. 

A Buggzy, with Medic, and Thick Skin, can remove all of Jason’s Traps, with no problem, hell, even a Lachappa, can. Now, Medic, they could BALANCE, this Perk, by making the healing animation longer, this was mentioned, by another member, or make it to where Jason’s Traps, will consume, both sprays. But yeah, anyways i was not saying completely nerf the damn perks, just a rework, and balance, also in the end it was just a SUGGESTION. 

11 minutes ago, Dead Meme said:

LOL, I got a headache, by just reading this. I’m not saying NERF Thick Skin, I’m saying make the perk much more balanced, by that they could make it so, Counselors, will take normal Damage, when stepping in Jason’s Traps. Because, at the current moment, Jason’s Traps, are a Joke. 

A Buggzy, with Medic, and Thick Skin, can remove all of Jason’s Traps, with no problem, hell, even a Lachappa, can. Now, Medic, they could BALANCE, this Perk, by making the healing animation longer, this was mentioned, by another member, or make it to where Jason’s Traps, will consume, both sprays. But yeah, anyways i was not saying completely nerf the damn perks, just a rework, and balance, also in the end it was just a SUGGESTION. 

I mean...perks are supposed to help counselors, lord there are other ways to buff Jason rather than nerfing perks. Think about actually making the game more organic and less reliant on mechanics than always saying the nerf something on the counselors side. Certain things should be reworked to make a balance, yes...I just really don’t think perks make that much of a difference. Thick skinned was already nerfed because it was extremely OP in the beginning. If you wanna make traps more valuable than maybe suggest a 50% chance that a counselor will not be able to free themselves from a trap and they need another counselor to free them from a trap. Although it would make them a sitting duck, that is a risk that you take by tanking the traps and not using a knife. Maybe tie it to strength where Buggzy has a 50% chance of getting stuck and every stat point down from that that chance of getting stuck is increased by 5%. So Adam would have a 60% chance of getting stuck due to having an 8 strength. Maybe not THAT high of a percentage but you get the jist of what I’m trying to say. Again, there are ways of reworking things without messing with perks.

I don't see why any balance needs to be done to Jason in QP.  He could use a good buff against private match bully players to where he can kill two counselors at once and prevent chain stunning.  But QP, Jason is way too strong as is.   You can mess around and kill 6/8 in QP without much effort.  Put a little effort in and stop the boat escape, you can win 8/8 ever time . 

Blocking works fine usually or you can grab during the swing/wind up from the counselor as long as its just one counselor.  You may get caught once or twice and knocked down by a sucker punch perk counselor, but they can't resist you forever if they are alone