Sign in to follow this  
The Wolf with that Toast

These Bugs and Glitches so many are talking about....

Could someone list me them and explain. I still don´t know what the car rubberband glitch is. I think most People are exaggerating in this Topic. Me and my friend don´t think the game is...,,Buggy as hell´´ and I Play that game a lot and am over Level 125 so...I should have experienced them. Even when they occur you can most of the time fix them by as an example going into the water. I think most People who rant about These Bugs are just salty because they died because of it. Okay but the rooftop glitch where counselors just went to the Roof to not die was probably horrible and horribly annoying.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

@GhostWolfViking has tons of video showing various bugs in the game. You want to see some of what people rant about, I'd search for some of his posts.

• Haha 1

Rubberbanding has been explained over and over again and is definitely a real issue.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, malloymk said:

Rubberbanding has been explained over and over again and is definitely a real issue.

Well... I searched and only found a Video where Jason kills someone and gets teleported somewhere on the map , which happen rarely if I Play as a counselor...

Would still be nice if you told me what it is.

15 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

@GhostWolfViking has tons of video showing various bugs in the game. You want to see some of what people rant about, I'd search for some of his posts.

Would be nice if you searched 3 for me.

Sorry for the double post...somehow it didn´t work.

Edited by The Wolf with that Toast
double-post realization

40 minutes ago, malloymk said:

27 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well... I searched and only found a Video where Jason kills someone and gets teleported somewhere on the map , which happen rarely if I Play as a counselor...

Would still be nice if you told me what it is.

I play with @malloymk quite often and can attest to the rubber band glitch.

When you're driving and Jason stops the car you get out and run away. On the counselor's screen it looks like you're getting away, however on Jason's you're just standing there so when he swings his weapon or grabs it will teleport you back to the car right in front of him. 

2 minutes ago, hu_soldier13 said:

I play with @malloymk quite often and can attest to the rubber band glitch.

When you're driving and Jason stops the car you get out and run away. On the counselor's screen it looks like you're getting away, however on Jason's you're just standing there so when he swings his weapon or grabs it will teleport you back to the car right in front of him. 

Thanks for clarifying!

Hmmm.. This never happened to me neither as Jason or as a counselor... I actually find it stupid that they have this invincibility Frames when they get out the car. You can´t grab them or damage them. You just can´t Interrupt them while they´re leaving the car.

But thanks , man.

Rubber banding happened to me the other night. First hit I knew what was up. I'm sitting there yelling at my friend who was Jason "are you hacking me in the rubber band glitch you bastard"?

I had a glitch where as Jason I picked up Tommy after I knew he already used a knife and he used another knife. This happened 5 more times before I slashed him to death. Thing is I think he was already dead because he didn’t try to escape from or exploit any of this. 

I also experienced one where I fused to a rocking chair after climbing through a window. The only escape was being killed. 

I have seen Jason die two whole minutes after the sweater had been used. 

Those and all of the others that people have experienced. I had a few other strange examples to share when I began this post but my brain just went kaput. 

1 hour ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Would be nice if you searched 3 for me.

Sorry for the double post...somehow it didn´t work.

I'm on my cellphone right now. Kind of a pain to find the stuff and link it at work.?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

I'm on my cellphone right now. Kind of a pain to find the stuff and link it at work.?

No Problem. Take your time. I can wait.

...I sound like I am talking about the update...

40 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

I had a glitch where as Jason I picked up Tommy after I knew he already used a knife and he used another knife. This happened 5 more times before I slashed him to death. Thing is I think he was already dead because he didn’t try to escape from or exploit any of this. 

I also experienced one where I fused to a rocking chair after climbing through a window. The only escape was being killed. 

I have seen Jason die two whole minutes after the sweater had been used. 

Those and all of the others that people have experienced. I had a few other strange examples to share when I began this post but my brain just went kaput. 

Something similar like that happened to me too....but I wanted absolutely an environmental kill because I love to do them....well it ended like that , after Tommy put 8 pocket knives to my neck he ran in the car and got away.....

1 minute ago, F134Ever86 said:

Biggest problem with this game is the player base... and you cant fix that.

Yeah....that is sad...but Friday is Life and will always be.

I should learn not to double-post

Edited by The Wolf with that Toast
douple-post realization

Rubber banding isn't a problem until it happens to you. I have only had it happen a handful of times, so it's not something I think about much. However the times it happened to me I was the most pissed off I've ever been at a video game.

2 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

That's what happened to me the first time I encountered it. I was Tommy and my knife just wouldn't disappear after being used. It took Jason several tries before he realized he needed to slash me.

Are you on xbox by chance? lol

3 minutes ago, Truth said:

That's what happened to me the first time I encountered it. I was Tommy and my knife just wouldn't disappear after being used. It took Jason several tries before he realized he needed to slash me.

Are you on xbox by chance? lol

PS4! It’s a very stange one, and I couldn’t just slash him repeatedly. After every hit that connected the slash would stop working until I grabbed him again, at which point I’d get the knife in the neck. Rinse and repeat until dead. 

1 minute ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

PS4! It’s a very strange one, and I couldn’t just slash him repeatedly. After every hit that connected the slash would stop working until I grabbed him again, at which point I’d get the knife in the neck. Rinse and repeat until dead. 

That's weird... I was still running away while getting hit and almost got to use my medspray before he got the last hit in. Didn't morph me back or anything for slashes, just for grabs.

How can you not have experienced any of these myriad of glitches and bugs? Every match I experience or witness a bug or glitch. Every. Single. Match. But I’m always running objectives and perpetually being chased by Jason so I guess if you’re just farting around the camp you might not know about all the glitches with grab, windows, car, phone, and even power generators. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

No Problem. Take your time. I can wait.

...I sound like I am talking about the update...

Looks like GhostWolf took down his F13 videos from his YouTube channel and moved on to Sea of Trolls (ahem...Thieves). He would have been the best person to ask to see various different bugs both big and small. Sorry. Tried to find some for you.?

@The Wolf with that Toast here are a couple that I captured.

This one happened when I slashed an AFK host, it sent him across the map and lodged him in the ground making him unkillable. After he was knocked away Inswing and something registered a hit, you can hear the sound of it.

This one happens pretty often. The kill was registered, but the counselor was still in the game. I had to kill them a second time.

I'm not sure how this happened, I never found out if he was able to step out of the car, or if he was ever still in the car from his point of view.

I had a session with friends yesterday on PS4. While the most glaring issue wasn't an in-game-bug, we had boatloads of timed-out sessions and hosts quitting games. And it was really annoying. We didn't play/complete many games, but the following things happened within five or so actual games:

1. I froze up as a counselor at one point after tanking a trap at the completed four seater. Couldn't interact with objects or use items afterwards, I was just able to run and hit. 

2. One of my friends couldn't drop the gas can at one point.

3. We got an unmasked Jason down to his knees and he started sliding around, one of my friends who was Tommy did get the x-prompt but the animation wouldn't trigger.

Those are not only bugs, but actual gamebreakers imo. Especially since the freeze up bug can happen to Jason aswell, essentially taking one side out of the game entirely.

15 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Biggest problem with this game is the player base... and you cant fix that.

This is pretty much what I was thinking to be honest.  Yes, this game is riddled with small bugs and issues, but nothing that is really "game breaking" at all.  I made it 150 months ago and am still having a blast with it despite the bugs.  My biggest issue seems to be the toxicity in QP matches.  I'm not demonizing the entire community; I have met some really cool people who I now play with all the time (F13 as well as many other games, now).  I just think the rage quitters, cheaters, and bigots with microphones who get triggered and rage over the smallest BS are more of an issue than any of the bugs or stability issues in the game lol.   While most people are whining about things like bugs and emotes ruining the immersion, I'm just glad I can pretty much rectify what ruins it for me by employing the mute button on obnoxious, immature players.  Like I said though, I am not talking about the entire community here.  I just noticed that this game seems to have more than its fair share of toxic players, which is more of a hindrance than any of the bugs.