Sign in to follow this  
The Wolf with that Toast

These Bugs and Glitches so many are talking about....

14 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

Rubber banding isn't a problem until it happens to you. I have only had it happen a handful of times, so it's not something I think about much. However the times it happened to me I was the most pissed off I've ever been at a video game.

I don´t think it would really bother because if I am the last Person who lives and have no Option to escape I just go to a place where Jason gets an easy environmental because I don´t want to piss him off with stupid juking , even if I would have easily survived..

10 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

How can you not have experienced any of these myriad of glitches and bugs? Every match I experience or witness a bug or glitch. Every. Single. Match. But I’m always running objectives and perpetually being chased by Jason so I guess if you’re just farting around the camp you might not know about all the glitches with grab, windows, car, phone, and even power generators. 

I am very productive during Matches and earlier if I played a fast counselor or high Stamina counselor (my counselor Setting is random) I looked for the gas can or battery or Propeller and I dropped it for an high repair counselor to repair it later but... it isn´t really hard to repair even with a 2 in repair. I of course drop it if a counselor with a higher repair stat is nearby.

Every single match? What platform are you playing on? I played on Ps4. What happened to you with a power Generator?

10 hours ago, Alkavian said:

Looks like GhostWolf took down his F13 videos from his YouTube channel and moved on to Sea of Trolls (ahem...Thieves). He would have been the best person to ask to see various different bugs both big and small. Sorry. Tried to find some for you.😔

Oops. I even mailed him....haha....but thanks on your side.

@AdmiralJT Thanks!

Yeah , the first is not a stranger to me but I think somehow I always solved it...with the first instance where they disappear you can still slash them... even if they´re invisible. The second instance...hmm I think there is a way to still kill them... but I can´t remember it.

The second one... I think it´s more known that you get the Points for killing them but they can get away... if you kill them again you get the Points again...but I never saw them sticking to Jason. I got grabbed one time right at the Police but this glitch occured and I got away...I was an a*hole...I just thought : That´s my Chance!...Luckily I got punished because I escaped and the Match didn´t end until 20 minutes ended it.... but everyone else got punished too...so...don´t escape in a cheap way.

The third one...hmm... never saw that one.

But I think the game is not clustered with glitches and Bugs and they only happen occasionally.

But thank you all for the replies!

@Alkavian

Yes. I have a paticular set of skills.

I don't know how many bugs there are...but I will find them and kill them. 😄

i-have-a-very-particular-set-of-skills-i

@The Wolf with that Toast

"Rubber band" bug.

It's a bug where Jason stops the car.

You try to run.

Get teleported back into Jason's grab and die.

Here is a video of some bugs I recorded.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I don´t think it would really bother because if I am the last Person who lives and have no Option to escape I just go to a place where Jason gets an easy environmental because I don´t want to piss him off with stupid juking , even if I would have easily survived..

I am very productive during Matches and earlier if I played a fast counselor or high Stamina counselor (my counselor Setting is random) I looked for the gas can or battery or Propeller and I dropped it for an high repair counselor to repair it later but... it isn´t really hard to repair even with a 2 in repair. I of course drop it if a counselor with a higher repair stat is nearby.

Every single match? What platform are you playing on? I played on Ps4. What happened to you with a power generator?  

Lol ok. You can become stuck in the repairing animation just like with the phone, just like getting stuck in the car, just like getting stuck to a trap, just like getting stuck in choke animation, just like getting stuck in a window, so on. 

• Like 2

Well...I don't usually get plagued by bugs but tonight's Thursday forum play was painful on my end.

Rd1:  Climbed out of boat when J arrived at the dock. Fell through the dock and was trapped underneath. Disconnect to stop people from having to wait until the match ended. Rejoined...and got dashboarded.

Rd2: Bugged out and could not drop the car battery.

Rd3: Grab locked as Jason/double kill glitch. Grab worked intermittent. Couldn't pull someone from the car. Kills shut off...no executions available. Stunned to correct issue...again.

Rd4: Lobby crash. Host dashboard.

Rd5: Laggy Jason round. Stuck in knife throw animation...twice. Kills locked out once.

Called it a night. 😵😝 

• Like 1

My favorite is rage activating at the same time you're pulling the driver out of the car, Vanessa is shoving a machete up your butt and you freeze with your grab arm up in the air waving goodbye to your sanity.

• Haha 1

wow the worst ive had is not finding a match and salty jason players i thought the salt mine was supposed to prevent that i havent left a match at all

Salt mine is not active yet. Now that I think about it the most infuriating bugs happen at the driver side door of the car. I pulled Tommy out once and he commenced to put 6 pocket knives in my neck throughout the rest of the match. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DRGHtIXN5SpQ&ved=0ahUKEwjpj6jWj_3aAhXM6IMKHcXdCToQo7QBCC8wBQ&usg=AOvVaw0KbMzN_hvqxbip44Ten4v-

damn well then salt mine explains alot then lol and i hardly find pocket knives ever only time i get them is if i come back as tommy but im more aggressive with the bat and such now i dont always run from jason now i wanna get a group and kill him which btw does everyone get the badge if jason gets killed?

20 minutes ago, SuperMonte84 said:

i wanna get a group and kill him which btw does everyone get the badge if jason gets killed?

I'm certain only the sweater girl and Tommy get it but it might just be Tommy.

ok thanks trying to talk my friends into getting it but no bites i had low opinions of this game myself until i played it now im hooked rather play this anyday over cod or fortnite

6 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Lol ok. You can become stuck in the repairing animation just like with the phone, just like getting stuck in the car, just like getting stuck to a trap, just like getting stuck in choke animation, just like getting stuck in a window, so on. 

Thanks for the Reply but what platform are you playing on....on that never happened on my Ps4 and my my friend´s PS4.

51 minutes ago, Whammigobambam said:

I'm certain only the sweater girl and Tommy get it but it might just be Tommy.

Everybody in the lobby earns point toward the badge for a Jason kill, but there is a specific award to be earned if you are the Tommy player that drops him. 

There is also a glitch where going back into the car teleports you underneath the map.

1 minute ago, Nougat said:

There is also a glitch where going back into the car teleports you underneath the map.

Woah, that sounds crazy , man.

On 5/11/2018 at 2:55 AM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Thanks for the Reply but what platform are you playing on....on that never happened on my Ps4 and my my friend´s PS4.

Sorry, PS4. I,m shocked you haven’t experienced all these glitches. My personal favorite is when someone else gets stuck to the phone and they get on. Mic “help! I’m glitched on the phone” and the only way to get out is to be grabbed by Jason so you have to guard them a hope to stun Jason when he grabs them.

8 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Sorry, PS4. I,m shocked you haven’t experienced all these glitches. My personal favorite is when someone else gets stuck to the phone and they get on. Mic “help! I’m glitched on the phone” and the only way to get out is to be grabbed by Jason so you have to guard them a hope to stun Jason when he grabs them.

Hmmm... That´s weird. I probably said that already , but  that also doesn´t happen on my friend´s PS4...

17 hours ago, Nougat said:

I’ve only had this happen once on Packanack after I broke free from Jason’s grab when he pulled me out of the car. For about 6 seconds it was like I was near the water’s edge looking at cliffs and then I was pulled back to reality and died because of the glitch. Not the most imfurating glitch I’ve experienced, I didn't even really get too upset; it was almost like I was in purgatory or something. The rubber banding glitch, double kill glitch, and interactions stop working are the worst glitches.

I've lived the Double-Kill glitch pretty regularly.  It's not so bad if you sweep the lobby anyways, but I "killed" a Vanessa once who then proceeded to get the sweater and almost kill me.  Not to mention the cases where "dead" counselors escape and the lobby has to wait until the 20min timer runs out because the game has confused itself.

If the glitch happens to a Jason who should've killed me, I've started to do the honorable thing and let him get the second kill immediately.  Hoping for good karma.

I really just hope they've fixed this one in the new update.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, JasonSquared said:

I've lived the Double-Kill glitch pretty regularly.  It's not so bad if you sweep the lobby anyways, but I "killed" a Vanessa once who then proceeded to get the sweater and almost kill me.  Not to mention the cases where "dead" counselors escape and the lobby has to wait until the 20min timer runs out because the game has confused itself.

There is a bug where if you shoot the flare gun and Jason grabs u,  you float.  Most times you'll be spectating the floater over water or in the heavens, bored.  There was a rare guy that let me grab him as Jason and I didn't know how to repay his good deed.

He was Tommy and he floated around while I killed several of the counselors he was second to last to die and he let me grab him, I let him live while I chased the last counselor and by the time he got to us, she was dead. I gave him a tree crunch environmental kill there was a lightning bolt overhead. 

On 5/9/2018 at 11:55 AM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Thanks for clarifying!

Hmmm.. This never happened to me neither as Jason or as a counselor... I actually find it stupid that they have this invincibility Frames when they get out the car. You can´t grab them or damage them. You just can´t Interrupt them while they´re leaving the car.

But thanks , man.

It doesn't happen to everyone, but it is a real glitch that was introduced about 5 months ago and it is game-breaking.

It happens to some more than others, depending on their game for some reason it happens to me every time i drive. Not being overdramatic... EVERY.TIME. I could drive a 100 times and it will happen 100 times.

There is nothing the counsellor can do, even if they stun jason, make it into a cabin or into a hiding spot, Jason will always see them standing still by the car on his screen for the rest of the match. Imagine you are driving the car with some friends, Jason stops it, your friend hits him and you all get out and run away. You are in a cabin, and all of a sudden you teleport back to the car in Jason's grasp as he choke kills you. Or someone calls the cops and as you arrive at the exit you teleport back to the car in Jasons grasp. The game essentially cancels everything you do on your screen, you become a crash test dummy standing still next to the car until the twenty minute timer runs out. Jason can do whatever he wants to you while you are stuck there.

On 5/13/2018 at 9:14 AM, JasonSquared said:

If the glitch happens to a Jason who should've killed me, I've started to do the honorable thing and let him get the second kill immediately.  Hoping for good karma.

I really just hope they've fixed this one in the new update.

this one I am iffy on. It seems to occur if Jason hits the kill button at the exact same time the counsellor taps out. Since its too hard to tap out with the current system, I don't actually mind this glitch. Plus it can give the Jason player bonus xp if he gets the kill again.

I've been on both ends of it, and it only ever occurs to me as a counsellor when I am tapping like map, and just as I break free I am choked at the same time. So Jason and I are like which one happened? Did the kill or tap out happen first? Its so close the game can't even decide!

21 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

this one I am iffy on. It seems to occur if Jason hits the kill button at the exact same time the counsellor taps out. Since its too hard to tap out with the current system, I don't actually mind this glitch. Plus it can give the Jason player bonus xp if he gets the kill again.

I've been on both ends of it, and it only ever occurs to me as a counsellor when I am tapping like map, and just as I break free I am choked at the same time. So Jason and I are like which one happened? Did the kill or tap out happen first? Its so close the game can't even decide!

That's not quite how I've experienced it.  

From the counselor side just last week, I was no where near tapping out, yet when Jason threw me through a window, the window broke but I remained in his grab.  Then I broke free, yet was listed as dead on the status screen.

From the Jason side, I'll get the prompts to execute a kill, be it an environment or a grab kill, but nothing happens when I press the button.  Seconds later, they'll break free, yet show up as dead on the status screen.

I'll pay more attention to it, but I'd be surprised if the kill execution lined up with the exact time of a tap out as often as I've seen this glitch happen.

11 minutes ago, JasonSquared said:

That's not quite how I've experienced it.  

From the counselor side just last week, I was no where near tapping out, yet when Jason threw me through a window, the window broke but I remained in his grab.  Then I broke free, yet was listed as dead on the status screen.

From the Jason side, I'll get the prompts to execute a kill, be it an environment or a grab kill, but nothing happens when I press the button.  Seconds later, they'll break free, yet show up as dead on the status screen.

I'll pay more attention to it, but I'd be surprised if the kill execution lined up with the exact time of a tap out as often as I've seen this glitch happen.

That is def different than what I have happen and far worse. It could just be that since I am Jenny, I happen to be about to tap out, or it could be a similar but different glitch altogether.

Nothing like your window example has happened to me, but I completely believe you. That's awful (and hilarious)

how game breaking glitches like stun locking and rubber banding are still in this game is beyond me. I know they said no hot fixes till the update but shit like this should have been fixed the very second it was reported.