On 5/9/2018 at 2:02 PM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

The part 4 mask is just like the movie actually. You can contribute the different shape to getting axed, causing it to bend or warp. Could also be Jason's uneven head forcing a weird shape.

Body wise the part 4 in the game is too buff compared to the movie. He should be between part 5 roy and part 3 in body mass.

I mean, I like to think of the game's multiplayer matches as reimaginings of the events in the films with Kane Hodder portraying Jason Voorhees across the entire franchise. To this end, they modeled Jason after the very beefy Kane Hodder and Roy Burns was modeled after his appearance in Part 5, we know he isn't as fit as Hodder so it works. It is what it is.

Part 4 needs to be adjusted visually first,

-the head needs to be more long/oval, the ear more straight,

-the head needs to stick out the mask the mask shouldn't be bigger than his face, in the movie his head is bigger than the mask and we can see his whole head shape and ears sticking out

-skin should be more pale

- shoulders less broad,

-the mask more long/oval

-the mask less yellow

-the masks eyes darken

Also added skins for this Jason:

-Same model with the two chevron's/red triangles on cheeks of mask

-hallucination Jason from part 5, the same mask from part 4 was used in some scenes while a new mask with an unscratched full Chevron/red triangle on the forehead of the mask and different shape(it's the same shape as Roy's mask).

I would say a lot about this topic, but the only thing I will say is that the mask is too yellow.

2 hours ago, NoOneK9503 said:

I would say a lot about this topic, but the only thing I will say is that the mask is too yellow.

I wanna hear it, keep going let it all out, eyes are too visible, face is too round needs to be more oval/longer, etc...

On 5/9/2018 at 6:27 PM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Don´t you think too that part IV Jason Looks nothing like in the movie?

First , he actually has strains of hair. image.png.7a489b2d4465a900949385156c930e0e.png

Second , his hockey mask looks like part III´s just with  the axe cut and much older with scratches and very worn off . His mask turns me so off. haha.

Third, does he really have that weird right ear in the movie?

Fourth , does he really have that weird (sloppy?) right eye in the movie?

Fifth , he Looks really gray and dead in the movie (but that could be again a lighting Thing).

I don´t know... he just Looks so weirdly ugly in my opinion... in the movie not. Atleast in my opinion.

Am I the onliest one who thinks he Looks off?

I just get angry when I see him in the Intro... because he Looks so off.... but I get extremely angry when I see part V Jason....and I don´t know why.

I already heard that part VI looks extremely off...I haven´t watched part VI yet but the onliest Thing that bother me with is...he´s just so wide and I know Kane Hodder is just like that but... Part V is pretty thin... and part IX also kinda Looks thinner...

Sorry if I went a little bit agressive.

But am I the onliest one who thinks part IV Looks nothing like in the movie?

Good points him and the Jason goes to hell skins are the most off.

Jason goes to hells model should be much more bulky than what we got 

2 hours ago, Ja1862 said:

Good points him and the Jason goes to hell skins are the most off.

Jason goes to hells model should be much more bulky than what we got 

Jason goes to Hell Jason?

nah.jpg.0ded9079007162e60506df74dac01daa.jpg

He is pretty accurate. They inverted the face because it was wrong in the movie.

Part IV is much much more inaccurate. Hell , nearly every Jason isn´t movie perfect.

Part II has a beard in the movie and just look very different.

Part III Looks pretty different under the mask.

Part V - I actually don´t know but he Looks also off.

Part VI is much bulkier.

Part VII Looks in the movie much grayer. In game it kinda Looks pink.

Part VIII is thinner in game.

Part IX Looks pretty accurate to be honest.

Could you maybe give me more examples why Part IX Looks off?

He sure looks a bit weird from behind. However, I disagree with the shoulders being too broad because head-on, he looks exactly like the NECA figure. And this is a positive point.

His shirt needs to be more gray coloring (it's too green compared to the NECA figure) and his mask needs to be less yellow.

2 hours ago, NoOneK9503 said:

He sure looks a bit weird from behind. However, I disagree with the shoulders being too broad because head-on, he looks exactly like the NECA figure. And this is a positive point.

His shirt needs to be more gray coloring (it's too green compared to the NECA figure) and his mask needs to be less yellow.

The eyes of the mask need to be darken, mask needs to be longer/more oval, ear more up, and skin more pale as well.